Runs
PPCLea

Second T20I
Match Day: After 22nd November
Venue: Lord's

Britain-flag.png
v-s
Pakistan-flag.png

Team of 11 players (in batting order) and toss selection to be named by Sunday, 22nd November at 23:59 GMT.

Toss call to be named by England.

Pitch Variaton: Normal

Penalty points to use:

England: 70
Pakistan: 80

Team England

Line Up
[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]
[MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] (20 Batting Points Penalty)
[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] (C)
[MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION]
[MENTION=147526]King kohli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] (WK)
[MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] (VC) (10 points penalty)
[MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]
[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION]

Toss Call:Heads, Bowl First

Pakistan Lineup

Babar Azam
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] (10 penalty points)
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] (C)
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] (WK)
[MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] (10 penalty points)
[MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] (10 batting penalty points)
[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]
[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] (10 penalty points)
[MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

Toss Call: Bowl First

Skipper's Pre-match Press-conference:

"The recent reports of infighting and disunity in the team are baseless and made up by certain underperforming players who have been dropped from the squad. If that indeed was the case then we wouldn't have bounced back from the disappointing Test series to win the ODI series and lead the T20 series here.

I understand that Hawks have felt under represented in the National team and their grievances have been addressed for this game, however I assure everyone that players have been selected on cricketing merit and nothing else.

[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] has made a comeback ahead of [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] as he's back to 100% fitness and we feel this pitch is tailor-made for him. I request the fans not to take his post match sentiments too seriously as he's an emotional player who gives it his all on the field and gets disappointed with the result sometimes. [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] has been dropped for this game to give newbie [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] a chance to showcase his talents once again.

We hope to give the fans maximum entertainment and seal the series tomorrow."

Calculated exclusion of Cornered Tigers. Meray kaptaan [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] ko khareed liya iska matlab ye nahi ke mujhay bhi khareed lou gay.

My 12 year old son has better match sense and game awareness than [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION].

[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] and I have been systematically pushed to the fringes of the Pakistan team mid series as a result of “khalayee makhlooq” interference in the Pakistan Cricket Board and their appointed stooge “kaptaan” who retains little respect in the dressing room. I used to believe he was a close friend but then I found out that he has been playing regional politics to favor his teammates as well as close allies Lightning Hawks at the cost of some top performers who have won matches for him.

This team will descend into kabaili culture and disintegration of team spirit to support bhai bhai and defeatist mentality. Already our captain has skipped many squad fielding sessions and the results on the pitch are there for all to see with his numerous misfields and dropped catches. These days he finds it difficult to run because of the biryani he is still digesting.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] after sacrificing years and years protecting Gotham city has been kicked out to protect the vested interests of the betting mafia and crime syndicates who have now been revealed to be running the team from behind the scenes. After serving the country for so long and having a key hand in running this PPCL tournament, he has been ungratefully excluded from the lineup. [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] was recently married to the daughter of don Abu Ibrahim... most expensive shaadi in Pakistan, and that is for a reason.
[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] have been selected to the lineup to hush their voices against injustices but they will not back down easily...

Skipper's Pre-match Press-conference:

"The recent reports of infighting and disunity in the team are baseless and made up by certain underperforming players who have been dropped from the squad. If that indeed was the case then we wouldn't have bounced back from the disappointing Test series to win the ODI series and lead the T20 series here.

I understand that Hawks have felt under represented in the National team and their grievances have been addressed for this game, however I assure everyone that players have been selected on cricketing merit and nothing else.

[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] has made a comeback ahead of [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] as he's back to 100% fitness and we feel this pitch is tailor-made for him. I request the fans not to take his post match sentiments too seriously as he's an emotional player who gives it his all on the field and gets disappointed with the result sometimes. [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] has been dropped for this game to give newbie [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] a chance to showcase his talents once again.

We hope to give the fans maximum entertainment and seal the series tomorrow."

Mir jibran has returned to the team because he merits a place and captain hadi makes it sound like a favour and by selecting me in the team it doesnt mean i ll stop raising voice against this corrupt board and dummy stooge kaptaan [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] and me koi laalchi insaan ni jo [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] ki tarah bikjawu :butt
Kaptaan hadi has tried his best to divide hawks and cornered tigers but me aik junooni honest pakistani hun aur mai hamesha pakistan ko aage rakh kar baat karta hu [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] aik senior performing khiladi hain jinhe team mai hamesha hona chahaye
Now match ki baat agar ki jaye to meri taraf se koi underperformance ni hogi and i ll give my 101% but hadi should step down after this series because hes incompetent.
Mic drop :aag :aag

Calculated exclusion of Cornered Tigers. Meray kaptaan [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] ko khareed liya iska matlab ye nahi ke mujhay bhi khareed lou gay.

My 12 year old son has better match sense and game awareness than [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION].

[MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] and I have been systematically pushed to the fringes of the Pakistan team mid series as a result of “khalayee makhlooq” interference in the Pakistan Cricket Board and their appointed stooge “kaptaan” who retains little respect in the dressing room. I used to believe he was a close friend but then I found out that he has been playing regional politics to favor his teammates as well as close allies Lightning Hawks at the cost of some top performers who have won matches for him.

This team will descend into kabaili culture and disintegration of team spirit to support bhai bhai and defeatist mentality. Already our captain has skipped many squad fielding sessions and the results on the pitch are there for all to see with his numerous misfields and dropped catches. These days he finds it difficult to run because of the biryani he is still digesting.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] after sacrificing years and years protecting Gotham city has been kicked out to protect the vested interests of the betting mafia and crime syndicates who have now been revealed to be running the team from behind the scenes. After serving the country for so long and having a key hand in running this PPCL tournament, he has been ungratefully excluded from the lineup. [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] was recently married to the daughter of don Abu Ibrahim... most expensive shaadi in Pakistan, and that is for a reason.

[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] have been selected to the lineup to hush their voices against injustices but they will not back down easily...

:jk

Mueez speaking to the press:

“The main reason why I was selected for the Pakistani team is because of the Cornered Tigers family.

In fact I respect everyone who is part of the PPCL community.

I’m extremely hurt by the behavior of our captain [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] as he told me that he will select players who merit their place in the team. Currently we are playing T20s and I think [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION], [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] are dropped unjustifiably. The stats of these players speak for themselves. Let’s not forget the injustice which was done to [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] earlier on the tour. :jk

I think it is time to step up as a team and as a country against this suspicious behavior of Hadi bhai and I urge all the people who are in Pakistan or let’s say all the cricket lovers to tweet something in the favor of the boys with hashtag: #MeritKoIzzatDo and #GoHadiGo.

I suggest PCB to take action against Hadi Rizvi and to make [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] captain of our team who is completely neutral and has no-nonsense attitude.

I hope all of this drama ends as soon as possible so that the players can focus on improving their game.”

:jk

Mueez speaking to the press:

“The main reason why I was selected for the Pakistani team is because of the Cornered Tigers family.

In fact I respect everyone who is part of the PPCL community.

I’m extremely hurt by the behavior of our captain [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] as he told me that he will select players who merit their place in the team. Currently we are playing T20s and I think [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION], [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] are dropped unjustifiably. The stats of these players speak for themselves. Let’s not forget the injustice which was done to [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] earlier on the tour. :jk

I think it is time to step up as a team and as a country against this suspicious behavior of Hadi bhai and I urge all the people who are in Pakistan or let’s say all the cricket lovers to tweet something in the favor of the boys with hashtag: #MeritKoIzzatDo and #GoHadiGo.

I suggest PCB to take action against Hadi Rizvi and to make [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] captain of our team who is completely neutral and has no-nonsense attitude.

I hope all of this drama ends as soon as possible so that the players can focus on improving their game.”

:salute to my real captains

[MENTION=134981]Bhaag Viru Bhaag[/MENTION]

Paa ji dekh rahay ho Team Pakistan ki situation and selections. :inti

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] paaji! Hope you are doing well... how’s everything at work! Phir se workload toh nahi bar raha na?

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] paaji! Hope you are doing well... how’s everything at work! Phir se workload toh nahi bar raha na?

Daily new cases have increased in Pakistan. Getting some worrying news by colleagues from other cities.

I think Faisalabad main second wave abhi itni significant nahi, ya may b meri nazr say ni guzray new patients. Phir b, Sept/Oct k muqablay main zyada he hain patients aj kal.

Daily new cases have increased in Pakistan. Getting some worrying news by colleagues from other cities.

I think Faisalabad main second wave abhi itni significant nahi, ya may b meri nazr say ni guzray new patients. Phir b, Sept/Oct k muqablay main zyada he hain patients aj kal.
Allah khair kare, ameen. Bas aapna dihaan rakhna hai aapne! :salute

England XI 🆚 Pakistan XI

FORMAT: T20
VENUE: Lords

PITCH: NORMAL

UMPIRES: Billy Bowden and Billy Doctrove

LINEUPS:

England XI
[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION]
[MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION]
[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION]
[MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
[MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]
[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION]

Pakistan XI

Babar Azam
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
[MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION]
[MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION]
[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]
[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION]
[MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION]

Pakistan XI won the toss and elected to field first

The new batsman is Deewana Mastana.
The new batsman is sweep_shot.
The new bowler is Mir jibran.
0.1 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, 1, 152.00kph, D Mastana plays a punchy on-drive. The batsmen only take one
0.2 Mir jibran to sweep_shot, 1, 147.82kph, M jibran is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Sweep_shot pushes this ball through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
0.3 Mir jibran to Deewana Mastana, 0, 144.31kph, M jibran bowls this gun-barrel straight. D Mastana plays it gently through the off side. No runs taken
0.4 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], 6, 148.47kph, short length outside off stump. Aggressive late cut from D Mastana. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
0.5 Mir jibran to Deewana Mastana, 1, 147.28kph, Not much movement from this surface. D Mastana swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
0.6 Mir jibran to sweep_shot, 0, 147.79kph, sweep_shot swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 1 (9 runs) England XI 9 / 0 (RR: 9.00)
Deewana Mastana 8* (4b 0x4 1x6) Mir jibran 1-0-9-0
sweep_shot 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Geil.
1.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], 4, 142.98kph, Well-timed leg glance there. Through square fine leg for four. Imperious
1.2 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 1, 151.96kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. Good length outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
1.3 Geil to sweep_shot, 1, 147.47kph, short and straight. One more to the total
1.4 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 0, 151.89kph, Geil is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. D Mastana pushes this ball through the leg side. Is quick to cut off the single
1.5 Geil to Deewana Mastana, 1, 151.85kph, Geil hurls this through. D Mastana puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by D Mastana. One run
1.6 Geil to sweep_shot, 1, 149.26kph, Geil maintains a tight line outside off. Sweep_shot cuts but can't time it properly. Single taken
End of over 2 (8 runs) England XI 17 / 0 (RR: 8.50)
sweep_shot 3* (4b 0x4 0x6) Geil 1-0-8-0
Deewana Mastana 14 (8b 1x4 1x6) Mir jibran 1-0-9-0
2.1 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION], 6, 150.29kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
2.2 Mir jibran to sweep_shot, 1, 151.78kph, M jibran maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from sweep_shot as he plays a backfoot defensive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
2.3 Mir jibran to Deewana Mastana, 2, 151.75kph, M jibran hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. D Mastana plays an extravagant hook. Glorious timing. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
2.4 Mir jibran to Deewana Mastana, 1, 149.20kph, That continues on straight. D Mastana late cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
2.5 Mir jibran to sweep_shot, 0, 147.07kph, M jibran hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. Aggressive backfoot defensive from sweep_shot. Sweep_shot struck that too firmly to take the single
2.6 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to sweep_shot, NO BALL, 144.11kph, M jibran hits a short length outside off. Sweep_shot backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by sweep_shot. One run
Free hit coming up...
2.6 Mir jibran to Deewana Mastana, 1, 145.90kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. One more to the total
End of over 3 (13 runs) England XI 30 / 0 (RR: 10.00)
Deewana Mastana 18* (11b 1x4 1x6) Mir jibran 2-0-22-0
sweep_shot 11 (8b 0x4 1x6) Geil 1-0-8-0
3.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Deewana Mastana, 1, 151.83kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] hurls this through. D Mastana plays a punchy on-drive. That is an excellent call by D Mastana. One run
3.2 Geil to sweep_shot, 2, 146.89kph, That one goes on straight. Sweep_shot pushes hard for two. Excellent running
3.3 Geil to sweep_shot, 1, 151.75kph, Geil hurls this through. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. One more
3.4 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION], OUT, 147.54kph, D Mastana can't get the cut away. Loose stroke from D Mastana as the ball takes the edge and is caught
Deewana Mastana c +Watsupdoc b Geil 19 (19m 13b 1x4 1x6) SR: 146.15
The new batsman is last_knight.
3.5 Geil to last_knight, 0, 149.07kph, short and straight. Last_knight struck that too firmly to take the single
3.6 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION], 4, 147.15kph, Four runs
End of over 4 (8 runs) England XI 38 / 1 (RR: 9.50)
sweep_shot 14* (10b 0x4 1x6) Geil 2-0-16-1
last_knight 4 (2b 1x4 0x6) Mir jibran 2-0-22-0
The new bowler is TrentDevil.
4.1 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION], 4, 152.00kph, [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing and placement. Four
4.2 TrentDevil to sweep_shot, 0, 151.96kph, sweep_shot plays it gently through the leg side. Sweep_shot struck that too firmly to take the single
4.3 TrentDevil to sweep_shot, 1, 148.65kph, sweep_shot played that with soft hands. Sweep_shot trots through for the single
4.4 TrentDevil to last_knight, 0, 151.89kph, last_knight pushes this ball through the leg side
4.5 TrentDevil to last_knight, 1, 149.80kph, TrentDevil hurls this through. Last_knight puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
4.6 TrentDevil to sweep_shot, 1, 151.81kph, short and straight. Sweep_shot plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
End of over 5 (7 runs) England XI 45 / 1 (RR: 9.00)
sweep_shot 20* (14b 1x4 1x6) TrentDevil 1-0-7-0
last_knight 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Geil 2-0-16-1
5.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to sweep_shot, 1, 151.65kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] pitches that one outside off. Sweep_shot puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.2 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION], 6, 147.16kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. An audacious shot from [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]. Six runs
5.3 Geil to last_knight, 1, 151.20kph, Geil hits a short length outside off. They take a single
5.4 Geil to sweep_shot, 2, 146.66kph, Geil hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Sweep_shot plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
5.5 Geil to sweep_shot, 1, 146.26kph, That continues on straight. That is a comfortable single
5.6 Geil to last_knight, 1, 151.44kph, Geil hurls this through. Last_knight puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
End of over 6 (12 runs) England XI 57 / 1 (RR: 9.50)
last_knight 13* (7b 1x4 1x6) Geil 3-0-28-1
sweep_shot 24 (17b 1x4 1x6) TrentDevil 1-0-7-0
6.1 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to last_knight, NO BALL, 147.23kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Last_knight puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Last_knight trots through for the single
Free hit coming up...
6.1 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION], 4, 146.89kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. That went to the boundary in a flash
6.2 TrentDevil to sweep_shot, 1b, 148.64kph, TrentDevil is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. Sweep_shot plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
6.3 TrentDevil to last_knight, 1, 142.73kph, TrentDevil bowls this gun-barrel straight. Last_knight plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
6.4 TrentDevil to sweep_shot, 1, 151.67kph, TrentDevil maintains an off stump line. Sweep_shot swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
6.5 TrentDevil to last_knight, 2, 146.68kph, TrentDevil bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from last_knight as he plays a hook. Last_knight takes a couple of runs
6.6 TrentDevil to last_knight, 1, 145.01kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Last_knight plays a late cut, but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 7 (12 runs) England XI 69 / 1 (RR: 9.86)
last_knight 18* (11b 1x4 1x6) TrentDevil 2-0-18-0
sweep_shot 29 (20b 2x4 1x6) Geil 3-0-28-1

Good RR.
Need to keep it going for next 10 overs. [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION] will take the score beyond 200 if he gets to face 40 balls.

The new bowler is Mueez.
7.1 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to last_knight, 1, 61.01kph, Excellent timing from last_knight as he plays a leg glance. The batsmen only take one
7.2 Mueez to sweep_shot, 3, 72.44kph, Breaks into just off the straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Sweep_shot pushes hard. They run three
7.3 Mueez to last_knight, 0, 61.67kph, Mueez gives this one some air. Mueez gets this one to grip and turn. Last_knight cover drives but can't time it properly. Last_knight struck that too firmly to take the single
7.4 Mueez to last_knight, 1, 80.23kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. One more
7.5 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION], OUT (2), 64.93kph, full length outside off stump. Sweep_shot can't get the cut away. There is a mix up mid-pitch and [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] whips off the bails. Run out
sweep_shot run out (M jibran) 32 (40m 22b 2x4 1x6) SR: 145.45
The new batsman is Azan Basit.
7.6 Mueez to Azan Basit, 0, 69.41kph, Mueez floats a delivery to A Basit. The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. Not in the gap
End of over 8 (5 runs) England XI 76 / 2 (RR: 9.50)
last_knight 20* (14b 1x4 1x6) Mueez 1-0-5-0
Azan Basit 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) TrentDevil 2-0-18-0
Mir jibran will start a new spell.
8.1 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to last_knight, 1, 149.52kph, Aggressive cover drive from last_knight. Easy single to be had there
8.2 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to Azan Basit, WIDE, M jibran pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
8.2 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 4, 149.69kph, A Basit plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That's a boundary
8.3 Mir jibran to Azan Basit, 1b, 147.06kph, M jibran hurls this through. M jibran maintains a tight line just outside off. A Basit misses it completely. One more to the total
8.4 Mir jibran to last_knight, 1, 150.20kph, M jibran bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from last_knight as he plays a backfoot defensive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
8.5 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to Azan Basit, NO BALL, 146.92kph, Hit straight to the fielder. Single taken
Free hit coming up...
8.5 Mir jibran to last_knight, 2, 151.55kph, M jibran hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Last_knight plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Two more added to the total
8.6 Mir jibran to last_knight, 1, 148.47kph, M jibran maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. That is an excellent call by last_knight. One run
End of over 9 (13 runs) England XI 89 / 2 (RR: 9.89)
last_knight 25* (18b 1x4 1x6) Mir jibran 3-0-34-0
Azan Basit 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Mueez 1-0-5-0
9.1 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to last_knight, 0, 73.00kph, last_knight plays it gently through the leg side
9.2 Mueez to last_knight, 0, 69.89kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Last_knight sweeps but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Last_knight rightly sends him back
9.3 Mueez to last_knight, 3, 60.36kph, Mueez gives this one some air. Mueez gets this one to grip and turn. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. They run the first two hard
9.4 Mueez to Azan Basit, 1, 60.00kph, The straight one now. A Basit plays a punchy backfoot defensive. Single taken
9.5 Mueez to last_knight, 1, 60.00kph, full length outside off stump. Last_knight plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
9.6 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 6, 61.69kph, [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] gives this one some air. [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] gets this one to grip and turn. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. An audacious shot from A Basit. Six runs
End of over 10 (11 runs) England XI 100 / 2 (RR: 10.00)
last_knight 29* (22b 1x4 1x6) Mueez 2-0-16-0
Azan Basit 12 (6b 1x4 1x6) Mir jibran 3-0-34-0
10.1 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to last_knight, 1, 151.18kph, M jibran bowls this gun-barrel straight. Last_knight plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
10.2 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 4, 147.99kph, M jibran hurls this through. M jibran maintains a middle stump line. Excellent timing from A Basit as he plays a backfoot defensive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
10.3 Mir jibran to Azan Basit, 1, 149.66kph, That one goes on straight. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.4 Mir jibran to last_knight, 2, 147.60kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
10.5 Mir jibran to last_knight, 0, 147.82kph, last_knight plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at backward point. No run
10.6 [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION] to [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION], OUT, 141.35kph, M jibran hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Last_knight miscues a square drive. Edged and taken!
last_knight c +Watsupdoc b M jibran 32 (37m 26b 1x4 1x6) SR: 123.08
Not the best of outings from M jibran. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Mir jibran 1 / 42 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 11 (8 runs) England XI 108 / 3 (RR: 9.82)
Azan Basit 17* (8b 2x4 1x6) Mir jibran 4-0-42-1
Mueez 2-0-16-0
The new batsman is King_Kohli.
11.1 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 4, 60.00kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. The ball races away for a boundary
11.2 Mueez to Azan Basit, 1, 60.00kph, A hint of turn away from. A Basit puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
11.3 Mueez to King_Kohli, 0, 60.00kph, King_Kohli on-drives but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
11.4 Mueez to King_Kohli, 1, 60.17kph, Mueez gives this one some air. Breaks away from just off the straight. King_Kohli puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.5 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to Azan Basit, NO BALL, 64.93kph, A hint of turn away from. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Single taken
Free hit coming up...
11.5 Mueez to King_Kohli, 1, 60.00kph, Mueez gives this one some air. King_Kohli puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.6 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 6, 63.63kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
End of over 12 (15 runs) England XI 123 / 3 (RR: 10.25)
King_Kohli 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Mueez 3-0-31-0
Azan Basit 29 (12b 3x4 2x6) Mir jibran 4-0-42-1
The new bowler is iPakistani.
12.1 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 1, 141.00kph, [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] bowls this gun-barrel straight. Hit straight to the fielder. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
12.2 iPakistani to Azan Basit, 2, 137.45kph, iPakistani flings this through at decent pace. Wicket to wicket delivery. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
12.3 iPakistani to Azan Basit, 0, 136.69kph, iPakistani is working up a decent pace here. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. No run
12.4 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], 4, 140.90kph, Through backward square leg for four. Imperious
12.5 iPakistani to Azan Basit, 1, 140.87kph, Not much movement from this surface. A Basit plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
12.6 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 1, 140.84kph, King_Kohli plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. One more
End of over 13 (9 runs) England XI 132 / 3 (RR: 10.15)
King_Kohli 4* (5b 0x4 0x6) iPakistani 1-0-9-0
Azan Basit 36 (16b 4x4 2x6) Mueez 3-0-31-0
TrentDevil will start a new spell.
13.1 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 0, 149.64kph, That one goes on straight. King_Kohli leg glances but doesn't time it at all. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. King_Kohli rightly sends him back
13.2 TrentDevil to King_Kohli, 1, 147.13kph, TrentDevil is working up a good head of steam here. TrentDevil maintains a tight line just outside off. Well-timed leg glance there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
13.3 TrentDevil to Azan Basit, 1, 151.78kph, That one goes on straight. A Basit plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by A Basit. One run
13.4 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION], 6, 150.86kph, [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION] lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
13.5 TrentDevil to King_Kohli, 1, 150.54kph, TrentDevil hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. Aggressive leg glance from King_Kohli. The batsmen only take one
13.6 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION], OUT, 151.67kph, That continues on straight. A Basit miscues a drive. Edged and taken!
Azan Basit c +Watsupdoc b TrentDevil 37 (31m 18b 4x4 2x6) SR: 205.56
End of over 14 (9 runs) England XI 141 / 4 (RR: 10.07)
King_Kohli 12* (9b 0x4 1x6) TrentDevil 3-0-27-1
iPakistani 1-0-9-0

Looks like a batting paradise

Get ready for a big chase boys. Gotta try and restrict ENG to 200.

The new batsman is Rayyman.
14.1 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 1, 137.15kph, [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] puts his back into this delivery. That one goes on straight. King_Kohli plays a punchy hook. That is an excellent call by King_Kohli. One run
14.2 iPakistani to Rayyman, 0, 140.39kph, Not much movement from this surface. Rayyman struggles to negotiate that one and just manages to get under it
14.3 iPakistani to Rayyman, 1, 139.21kph, iPakistani puts his back into this delivery. Short and straight. Rayyman plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by Rayyman. One run
14.4 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 1, 138.88kph, iPakistani flings this through at decent pace. Short length just outside off stump. Aggressive leg glance from King_Kohli. They take a single
14.5 iPakistani to Rayyman, 1, 140.37kph, Rayyman plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. The batsmen only take one
14.6 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 1, 140.68kph, iPakistani is working up a good head of steam here. IPakistani maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 15 (5 runs) England XI 146 / 4 (RR: 9.73)
King_Kohli 15* (12b 0x4 1x6) iPakistani 2-0-14-0
Rayyman 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) TrentDevil 3-0-27-1
15.1 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 2, 146.77kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. King_Kohli pushes hard for two. Excellent running
15.2 [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION], 4, 147.01kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
15.3 TrentDevil to King_Kohli, 2, 151.60kph, TrentDevil is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. King_Kohli plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
15.4 TrentDevil to King_Kohli, 0, 146.31kph, TrentDevil maintains an off stump line. King_Kohli swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
15.5 TrentDevil to King_Kohli, 1, 147.33kph, That one goes on straight. King_Kohli plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
15.6 TrentDevil to Rayyman, 1, 144.89kph, TrentDevil hurls this through. TrentDevil pitches that one just outside off. Rayyman backfoot defensives but doesn't time it at all. Easy single to be had there
Not the best of outings from TrentDevil. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
TrentDevil 1 / 37 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 16 (10 runs) England XI 156 / 4 (RR: 9.75)
Rayyman 3* (4b 0x4 0x6) TrentDevil 4-0-37-1
King_Kohli 24 (17b 1x4 1x6) iPakistani 2-0-14-0
Geil will start a new spell.
16.1 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to Rayyman, WIDE, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
16.1 Geil to Rayyman, 1, 147.74kph, Rayyman puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
16.2 Geil to King_Kohli, 1b, 149.75kph, That one goes on straight. King_Kohli is beaten by the movement. One more
16.3 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], 4, 151.79kph, Not much movement from this surface. [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
16.4 Geil to Rayyman, 1, 148.43kph, That one goes on straight. Rayyman plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
16.5 Geil to King_Kohli, 1, 144.12kph, King_Kohli plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
16.6 [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] to [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], 6, 151.68kph, [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] as he plays a backfoot defensive. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
Not the best of outings from Geil. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Geil 1 / 42 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (15 runs) England XI 171 / 4 (RR: 10.06)
King_Kohli 25* (19b 1x4 1x6) Geil 4-0-42-1
Rayyman 15 (8b 1x4 1x6) TrentDevil 4-0-37-1
iPakistani will start a new spell.
17.1 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 0, 137.11kph, [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] hits a short length just outside off. King_Kohli leg glances but doesn't time it at all. Is quick to cut off the single
17.2 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 1, 136.88kph, iPakistani maintains an off stump line. King_Kohli plays a punchy leg glance. Single taken
17.3 iPakistani to Rayyman, 1, 140.41kph, Rayyman swats this one. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.4 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 3, 139.95kph, Aggressive leg glance from King_Kohli. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
17.5 iPakistani to Rayyman, 1, 135.21kph, iPakistani pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Single taken
17.6 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION], 6, 135.99kph, [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION] hammers this for six
End of over 18 (12 runs) England XI 183 / 4 (RR: 10.17)
Rayyman 17* (10b 1x4 1x6) iPakistani 3-0-26-0
King_Kohli 35 (23b 1x4 2x6) Geil 4-0-42-1
Mueez will start a new spell.
18.1 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], OUT, 60.00kph, [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] floats a delivery to [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION]. The straight one now. [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] completely mishits a cut. BOWLED HIM!
Rayyman b Mueez 17 (22m 11b 1x4 1x6) SR: 154.55
The new batsman is London_Lahori.
18.2 Mueez to London_Lahori, 0, 63.98kph, Breaks into just off the straight. No runs taken
18.3 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION], 4, 60.00kph, [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] gives this one some air. Excellent timing from [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] as he plays an on-drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
18.4 [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] to [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION], 6, 60.00kph, [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] gives this one some air. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
18.5 Mueez to London_Lahori, 1, 60.00kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic hook. The batsmen only take one
18.6 Mueez to King_Kohli, 1b, 60.00kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. King_Kohli is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
Not the best of outings from Mueez. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Mueez 1 / 42 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (12 runs) England XI 195 / 5 (RR: 10.26)
King_Kohli 35* (24b 1x4 2x6) Mueez 4-0-42-1
London_Lahori 11 (4b 1x4 1x6) iPakistani 3-0-26-0
19.1 [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] to King_Kohli, 1, 134.82kph, [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] hits a short length just outside off. King_Kohli leg glances but can't time it properly. One more
19.2 iPakistani to London_Lahori, 0, 135.14kph, short and straight. Not in the gap
19.3 iPakistani to London_Lahori, 1, 140.52kph, London_Lahori plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
19.4 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 0, 139.98kph, short length just outside off stump. King_Kohli leg glances but can't time it properly. No run
19.5 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 2, 136.52kph, iPakistani is working up a decent pace here. Not much movement from this surface. King_Kohli plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
19.6 iPakistani to King_Kohli, 1, 140.43kph, iPakistani hits a short length just outside off. King_Kohli leg glances but doesn't time it at all. They take a single
Not the best of outings from iPakistani. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
iPakistani 0 / 31 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (5 runs) England XI 200 / 5 (RR: 10.00)
King_Kohli 39* (28b 1x4 2x6) iPakistani 4-0-31-0
London_Lahori 12 (6b 1x4 1x6) Mueez 4-0-42-1
Close of innings: England XI - 200 / 5

King_Kohli 39* (28)
Azan Basit 37 (18)
TrentDevil 1 / 37
Mir jibran 1 / 42

Alright boys. It's our turn to spank the ball.

The lineup is made to chase these big scores on belters like these. Should be a close game this.

Boys batted well. This is a good score.

need to keep things quiet [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]

The new batsman is Babar Azam.
The new batsman is Square Drive.
The new bowler is Moh@n.
0.1 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to Babar Azam, 0, 125.02kph, [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] pushes this through at no great pace. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] hits a short length just outside off. Bouncer! B Azam sways away
0.2 Moh@n to Babar Azam, 1, 128.97kph, Moh@n is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Wicket to wicket delivery. B Azam plays a punchy backfoot defensive. That is an excellent call by B Azam. One run
0.3 Moh@n to Square Drive, 1, 128.95kph, This one is military medium from Moh@n. Moh@n bowls this gun-barrel straight. S Drive plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
0.4 Moh@n to Babar Azam, 1, 124.86kph, Moh@n ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Moh@n pitches that one on middle. B Azam puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
0.5 Moh@n to Square Drive, 0, 128.89kph, No great pace there from Moh@n. Moh@n hits a short length on middle. S Drive late cuts but doesn't time it at all. Not in the gap
0.6 Moh@n to Square Drive, 1b, 128.86kph, Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
End of over 1 (4 runs) Pakistan XI 4 / 0 (RR: 4.00, RRR: 10.32)
Pakistan XI requires 197 runs to win at 10.37 runs per over
Square Drive 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Moh@n 1-0-3-0
Babar Azam 2 (3b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is maddgenius.
1.1 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to Square Drive, WIDE, This delivery just skims past S Drive's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
1.1 maddgenius to Square Drive, 1, 145.75kph, S Drive pushes this ball through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.2 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=36181]babar[/MENTION] Azam, 4, 148.34kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] maintains a tight line just outside off. B Azam plays a punchy backfoot defensive. The ball races away for a boundary
1.3 maddgenius to Babar Azam, 1, 150.56kph, maddgenius hurls this through. Maddgenius bowls this gun-barrel straight. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.4 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], 6, 151.85kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. Maddgenius hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed hook. S Drive has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
1.5 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], 4, 146.93kph, Not much movement from this surface. S Drive plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Four more to the total
1.6 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], 4, 151.50kph, S Drive plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Not quite where S Drive intended it to go
End of over 2 (21 runs) Pakistan XI 25 / 0 (RR: 12.50, RRR: 9.72)
Pakistan XI requires 176 runs to win at 9.78 runs per over
Babar Azam 7* (5b 1x4 0x6) maddgenius 1-0-21-0
Square Drive 16 (7b 2x4 1x6) Moh@n 1-0-3-0
2.1 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to Babar Azam, 0, 128.88kph, [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. Aggressive cut from B Azam and he struck that too firmly to take the single
2.2 Moh@n to Babar Azam, 0, 127.89kph, That one goes on straight. B Azam plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at gully. No run
2.3 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to [MENTION=36181]babar[/MENTION] Azam, 6, 125.69kph, [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. B Azam plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Six runs! Fantastic batting
2.4 Moh@n to Babar Azam, 1b, 127.49kph, good and straight. B Azam misses it completely. One more to the total
2.5 Moh@n to Square Drive, 1, 128.77kph, Moh@n is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. S Drive puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
2.6 Moh@n to Babar Azam, 1, 128.57kph, B Azam plays it gently through the off side. One more
End of over 3 (9 runs) Pakistan XI 34 / 0 (RR: 11.33, RRR: 9.76)
Pakistan XI requires 167 runs to win at 9.82 runs per over
Babar Azam 14* (10b 1x4 1x6) Moh@n 2-0-11-0
Square Drive 17 (8b 2x4 1x6) maddgenius 1-0-21-0
3.1 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to Babar Azam, 1, 151.78kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] pitches that one on middle. B Azam backfoot defensives but doesn't time it at all. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
3.2 maddgenius to Square Drive, 1, 147.30kph, maddgenius is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from S Drive as he plays a hook. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.3 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=36181]babar[/MENTION] Azam, OUT, 146.83kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] pitches that one just outside off. B Azam completely mishits a late cut. [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] snaffles that edge comfortably
Babar Azam c +Rayyman b maddgenius 15 (18m 12b 1x4 1x6) SR: 125.00
The new batsman is Hadi Rizvi.
3.4 maddgenius to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 147.72kph, maddgenius is working up a good head of steam here. Maddgenius hits a short length outside off. H Rizvi leg glances but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
3.5 maddgenius to Square Drive, 1, 148.58kph, S Drive plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
3.6 maddgenius to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 145.55kph, maddgenius hits a short length outside off. H Rizvi late cuts but can't time it properly. One more
End of over 4 (5 runs) Pakistan XI 39 / 1 (RR: 9.75, RRR: 10.06)
Pakistan XI requires 162 runs to win at 10.13 runs per over
Hadi Rizvi 2* (2b 0x4 0x6) maddgenius 2-0-26-1
Square Drive 19 (10b 2x4 1x6) Moh@n 2-0-11-0
The new bowler is Smbhayi.
4.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 137.04kph, H Rizvi pushes this ball through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. H Rizvi rightly sends him back
4.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 6, 140.83kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Six runs! Fantastic batting
4.3 Smbhayi to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 140.93kph, Smbhayi is working up a good head of steam here. Smbhayi maintains a tight line on middle. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. H Rizvi rightly sends him back
4.4 Smbhayi to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 140.90kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. They take a single
4.5 Smbhayi to Square Drive, 2, 139.12kph, Smbhayi flings this through at decent pace. That continues on straight. Aggressive late cut from S Drive and he pushes hard for two. Excellent running
4.6 Smbhayi to Square Drive, 1, 136.68kph, short and straight. S Drive plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
End of over 5 (10 runs) Pakistan XI 49 / 1 (RR: 9.80, RRR: 10.07)
Pakistan XI requires 152 runs to win at 10.13 runs per over
Square Drive 22* (12b 2x4 1x6) Smbhayi 1-0-10-0
Hadi Rizvi 9 (6b 0x4 1x6) maddgenius 2-0-26-1
The new bowler is SL_Fan.
5.1 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], 4, 147.39kph, That continues on straight. S Drive plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. Not quite where S Drive intended it to go
5.2 SL_Fan to Square Drive, 1, 148.96kph, S Drive swats this one. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
5.3 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 151.92kph, short length outside off stump. No need to run for that. Four runs
5.4 SL_Fan to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 151.89kph, SL_Fan hurls this through. That is an excellent call by H Rizvi. One run
5.5 SL_Fan to Square Drive, 0, 151.85kph, SL_Fan is working up a good head of steam here. S Drive backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Drive rightly sends him back
5.6 SL_Fan to Square Drive, 1, 150.41kph, That one goes on straight. S Drive swats this one. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 6 (11 runs) Pakistan XI 60 / 1 (RR: 10.00, RRR: 10.00)
Pakistan XI requires 141 runs to win at 10.07 runs per over
Square Drive 28* (16b 3x4 1x6) SL_Fan 1-0-11-0
Hadi Rizvi 14 (8b 1x4 1x6) Smbhayi 1-0-10-0
6.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION], OUT, 140.85kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hurls this through. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] maintains an off stump line. S Drive was in no position to play that stroke. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at gully
Square Drive c maddgenius b Smbhayi 28 (32m 17b 3x4 1x6) SR: 164.71
The new batsman is Watsupdoc.
6.2 Smbhayi to Watsupdoc, 1, 140.81kph, Smbhayi maintains a tight line outside off. Watsupdoc cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
6.3 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 137.37kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] flings this through at decent pace. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
6.4 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to Hadi Rizvi, NO BALL, 139.45kph, That continues on straight. H Rizvi late cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
Free hit coming up...
6.4 Smbhayi to Watsupdoc, 0, 138.33kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Watsupdoc puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-wicket. No run
6.5 Smbhayi to Watsupdoc, 1, 134.56kph, Smbhayi maintains a tight line outside off. Watsupdoc played that with soft hands. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
6.6 Smbhayi to Hadi Rizvi, 2, 140.65kph, short length outside off stump. H Rizvi plays a punchy late cut. Two more added to the total
End of over 7 (10 runs) Pakistan XI 70 / 2 (RR: 10.00, RRR: 10.00)
Pakistan XI requires 131 runs to win at 10.08 runs per over
Watsupdoc 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 2-0-20-1
Hadi Rizvi 21 (11b 2x4 1x6) SL_Fan 1-0-11-0

Yaar SD jaani kya jaldi thi.
Agar 10-12th over tak khel jatay game over tha.

Doc saab it's you and me now. One of us has to take it deep.

7.1 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to Watsupdoc, 1, 148.15kph, [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] bowls this gun-barrel straight. Watsupdoc plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by Watsupdoc. One run
7.2 SL_Fan to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 148.70kph, SL_Fan hurls this through. H Rizvi played that with soft hands. Easy single to be had there
7.3 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], 6, 148.08kph, Going going gone! Six
7.4 SL_Fan to Watsupdoc, 0, 149.89kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. Is quick to cut off the single
7.5 SL_Fan to Watsupdoc, 1, 147.58kph, Watsupdoc plays it gently through the off side. One more
7.6 SL_Fan to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 150.13kph, H Rizvi drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
End of over 8 (10 runs) Pakistan XI 80 / 2 (RR: 10.00, RRR: 10.00)
Pakistan XI requires 121 runs to win at 10.08 runs per over
Hadi Rizvi 23* (13b 2x4 1x6) SL_Fan 2-0-21-0
Watsupdoc 10 (7b 0x4 1x6) Smbhayi 2-0-20-1
Moh@n will start a new spell.
8.1 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 128.92kph, This one is military medium from [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]. H Rizvi plays it gently through the off side. No run
8.2 Moh@n to Hadi Rizvi, 1lb, 125.25kph, No great pace there from Moh@n. Short length outside off stump. H Rizvi misses it completely. One more
8.3 Moh@n to Watsupdoc, 1, 123.99kph, Moh@n pushes this through at no great pace. Short length outside off stump. Watsupdoc late cuts but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
8.4 Moh@n to Hadi Rizvi, 0, 128.84kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. H Rizvi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
8.5 Moh@n to Hadi Rizvi, 1b, 125.29kph, Moh@n pushes this through at no great pace. H Rizvi swishes at this one and misses. One more
8.6 Moh@n to Watsupdoc, 1, 128.79kph, Moh@n ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. Watsupdoc puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
End of over 9 (4 runs) Pakistan XI 84 / 2 (RR: 9.33, RRR: 10.55)
Pakistan XI requires 117 runs to win at 10.64 runs per over
Watsupdoc 12* (9b 0x4 1x6) Moh@n 3-0-13-0
Hadi Rizvi 23 (17b 2x4 1x6) SL_Fan 2-0-21-0
The new bowler is sweep_shot.
9.1 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to Watsupdoc, 0, 60.00kph, Watsupdoc played that with soft hands. No runs taken
9.2 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 2, 62.96kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Watsupdoc plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
9.3 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 1, 62.67kph, good length outside off stump. Watsupdoc plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
9.4 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 63.92kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Four all the way
9.5 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], 4, 62.06kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] gets this one to grip and turn. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Four more to the total
9.6 sweep_shot to Hadi Rizvi, 1, 73.98kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. H Rizvi played that with soft hands. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 10 (12 runs) Pakistan XI 96 / 2 (RR: 9.60, RRR: 10.40)
Pakistan XI requires 105 runs to win at 10.50 runs per over
Hadi Rizvi 32* (20b 4x4 1x6) sweep_shot 1-0-12-0
Watsupdoc 15 (12b 0x4 1x6) Moh@n 3-0-13-0
10.1 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION], OUT, 128.80kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. H Rizvi can't get the cut away. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is after it and takes a spectacular catch!
Hadi Rizvi c Smbhayi b Moh@n 32 (32m 21b 4x4 1x6) SR: 152.38
The new batsman is The Viper.
10.2 [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] to The Viper, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] is very luck to get away with just the wide
10.2 Moh@n to The Viper, 0, 128.75kph, Moh@n is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. T Viper puts bat to ball but mistimes it
10.3 Moh@n to The Viper, 1, 128.22kph, full and straight. T Viper plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
10.4 Moh@n to Watsupdoc, 1, 128.69kph, Moh@n maintains an off stump line. Watsupdoc swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.5 Moh@n to The Viper, 1, 121.74kph, That one goes on straight. T Viper plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
10.6 Moh@n to Watsupdoc, 1, 121.56kph, No great pace there from Moh@n. Watsupdoc leg glances but can't time it properly. One more to the total
Moh@n has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
Moh@n 1 / 18 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 11 (5 runs) Pakistan XI 101 / 3 (RR: 9.18, RRR: 11.00)
Pakistan XI requires 100 runs to win at 11.11 runs per over
Watsupdoc 17* (14b 0x4 1x6) Moh@n 4-0-18-1
The Viper 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) sweep_shot 1-0-12-0
11.1 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], 4, 60.22kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] tosses this one up to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
11.2 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 0, 67.00kph, sweep_shot tosses this one up to Watsupdoc. Full length outside off stump. Watsupdoc plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Not in the gap
11.3 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 2, 68.76kph, full length outside off stump. Watsupdoc plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Two more runs
11.4 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 1, 60.75kph, Watsupdoc cuts but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
11.5 sweep_shot to The Viper, 1, 90.97kph, Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. T Viper plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.6 sweep_shot to Watsupdoc, 1, 67.61kph, sweep_shot gives this one some air. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Watsupdoc puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 12 (9 runs) Pakistan XI 110 / 3 (RR: 9.17, RRR: 11.25)
Pakistan XI requires 91 runs to win at 11.38 runs per over
Watsupdoc 25* (19b 1x4 1x6) sweep_shot 2-0-21-0
The Viper 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) Moh@n 4-0-18-1
Smbhayi will start a new spell.
12.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], 4, 140.84kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
12.2 Smbhayi to Watsupdoc, 3, 137.51kph, Smbhayi flings this through at decent pace. That one goes on straight. Watsupdoc swats this one. They scramble three. Excellent communication between these two
12.3 Smbhayi to The Viper, 1, 137.77kph, Smbhayi is working up a decent pace here. Smbhayi maintains a tight line just outside off. T Viper cover drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
12.4 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], 4, 137.12kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] is working up a decent pace here. Spanked through the leg side. Great pull. Not quite where [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] intended it to go
12.5 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], OUT, 137.26kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] puts his back into this delivery. That continues on straight. [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] miscues a cut. The ball is airborne and taken by [MENTION=151307]King_Kohli[/MENTION]
Watsupdoc c King_Kohli b Smbhayi 36 (31m 23b 3x4 1x6) SR: 156.52
The new batsman is Abdullah719.
12.6 Smbhayi to Abdullah719, 0, 136.96kph, Smbhayi flings this through at decent pace. No run
End of over 13 (12 runs) Pakistan XI 122 / 4 (RR: 9.38, RRR: 11.14)
Pakistan XI requires 79 runs to win at 11.29 runs per over
The Viper 4* (5b 0x4 0x6) Smbhayi 3-0-32-2
Abdullah719 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sweep_shot 2-0-21-0
SL_Fan will start a new spell.
13.1 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to The Viper, 1, 151.84kph, [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. T Viper puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
13.2 SL_Fan to Abdullah719, 1, 147.86kph, That one goes on straight. Abdullah719 plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
13.3 SL_Fan to The Viper, 2, 151.76kph, Excellent timing from T Viper as he plays a backfoot defensive. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
13.4 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION], 6, 150.28kph, [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] bowls this gun-barrel straight. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
13.5 SL_Fan to The Viper, 1, 151.69kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. T Viper puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
13.6 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], 6, 149.48kph, That is a monstrous hit! SIX
End of over 14 (17 runs) Pakistan XI 139 / 4 (RR: 9.93, RRR: 10.17)
Pakistan XI requires 62 runs to win at 10.33 runs per over
The Viper 14* (9b 0x4 1x6) SL_Fan 3-0-38-0
Abdullah719 7 (3b 0x4 1x6) Smbhayi 3-0-32-2

14.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to The Viper, NO BALL, 138.58kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] puts his back into this delivery. Short and straight. T Viper plays it gently through the leg side and he trots through for the single
Free hit coming up...
14.1 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], 4, 140.65kph, Not much movement from this surface. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That went to the boundary in a flash
14.2 [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], 4, 134.90kph, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] hits a short length just outside off. Through deep cover for four. Imperious
14.3 Smbhayi to Abdullah719, 0, 136.06kph, Smbhayi puts his back into this delivery. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Abdullah719 struck that too firmly to take the single
14.4 Smbhayi to Abdullah719, 1, 139.40kph, Smbhayi is working up a decent pace here. Not much movement from this surface. Abdullah719 plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
14.5 Smbhayi to The Viper, 1, 138.80kph, Smbhayi is working up a decent pace here. Smbhayi bowls this gun-barrel straight. T Viper plays it gently through the leg side. Easy single to be had there
14.6 Smbhayi to Abdullah719, 1, 135.75kph, Smbhayi is working up a decent pace here. Smbhayi hits a short length just outside off. Abdullah719 backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
Not the best of outings from Smbhayi. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Smbhayi 2 / 45 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (13 runs) Pakistan XI 152 / 4 (RR: 10.13, RRR: 9.60)
Pakistan XI requires 49 runs to win at 9.80 runs per over
Abdullah719 17* (8b 2x4 1x6) Smbhayi 4-0-45-2
The Viper 16 (11b 0x4 1x6) SL_Fan 3-0-38-0
15.1 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to Abdullah719, 1, 151.66kph, [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from Abdullah719 as he plays a backfoot defensive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
15.2 SL_Fan to The Viper, 1, 151.62kph, SL_Fan is working up a good head of steam here. SL_Fan maintains a tight line just outside off. T Viper backfoot defensives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
15.3 SL_Fan to Abdullah719, 1, 151.59kph, SL_Fan hurls this through. SL_Fan maintains an off stump line. Abdullah719 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
15.4 [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] to [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION], OUT, 151.55kph, [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] is working up a good head of steam here. T Viper was in no position to play that stroke. Loose stroke from T Viper as the ball takes the edge and is caught
The Viper c +Rayyman b SL_Fan 17 (28m 13b 0x4 1x6) SR: 130.77
The new batsman is iPakistani.
15.5 SL_Fan to iPakistani, 0, 148.01kph, SL_Fan hurls this through. No runs taken
15.6 SL_Fan to iPakistani, 1b, 149.43kph, That continues on straight. That is an ungainly shot - iPakistani is lucky not to have edged that. One more
Not the best of outings from SL_Fan. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
SL_Fan 1 / 41 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 16 (4 runs) Pakistan XI 156 / 5 (RR: 9.75, RRR: 11.00)
Pakistan XI requires 45 runs to win at 11.25 runs per over
iPakistani 0* (2b 0x4 0x6) SL_Fan 4-0-41-1
Abdullah719 19 (10b 2x4 1x6) Smbhayi 4-0-45-2
maddgenius will start a new spell.
16.1 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to iPakistani, 1, 149.24kph, That one goes on straight. IPakistani cover drives but doesn't time it at all. The batsmen only take one
16.2 maddgenius to Abdullah719, 1, 151.96kph, That continues on straight. Abdullah719 pushes this ball through the leg side. Easy single to be had there
16.3 maddgenius to iPakistani, 1, 147.55kph, maddgenius maintains an off stump line. IPakistani puts bat to ball but mistimes it. IPakistani trots through for the single
16.4 maddgenius to Abdullah719, 0, 149.16kph, maddgenius is working up a good head of steam here. Maddgenius maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. No run
16.5 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], 4, 151.66kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] hurls this through. Maddgenius pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Very classy from [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] - no stopping this one
16.6 maddgenius to Abdullah719, 1, 147.69kph, Abdullah719 plays it gently through the leg side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 17 (8 runs) Pakistan XI 164 / 5 (RR: 9.65, RRR: 12.00)
Pakistan XI requires 37 runs to win at 12.33 runs per over
Abdullah719 25* (14b 3x4 1x6) maddgenius 3-0-34-1
iPakistani 2 (4b 0x4 0x6) SL_Fan 4-0-41-1

Bikkay huay log. Playing for personal stats then getting out when all the bets are on them to go big :butt

17.1 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to Abdullah719, 2, 61.58kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] gives this one some air. Abdullah719 plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Abdullah719 pushes hard for two. Excellent running
17.2 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], 6, 61.53kph, Well-timed on-drive there. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
17.3 sweep_shot to Abdullah719, 0, 60.00kph, sweep_shot tosses this one up to Abdullah719. Abdullah719 puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Abdullah719 rightly sends him back
17.4 sweep_shot to Abdullah719, 1, 61.43kph, The leggie now and it turns into the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. The batsmen only take one
17.5 sweep_shot to iPakistani, 0, 61.02kph, Breaks into just off the straight. IPakistani plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. IPakistani rightly sends him back
17.6 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION], 6, 68.18kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] floats a delivery to [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION]. Full length just outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Six runs! Fantastic batting
End of over 18 (15 runs) Pakistan XI 179 / 5 (RR: 9.94, RRR: 10.50)
Pakistan XI requires 22 runs to win at 11.00 runs per over
Abdullah719 34* (18b 3x4 2x6) sweep_shot 3-0-36-0
iPakistani 8 (6b 0x4 1x6) maddgenius 3-0-34-1
18.1 [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] to [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION], OUT, 149.05kph, [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] hurls this through. Maddgenius maintains an off stump line. [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Abdullah719 b maddgenius 34 (27m 19b 3x4 2x6) SR: 178.95
The new batsman is Mir jibran.
18.2 maddgenius to Mir jibran, 0, 151.78kph, M jibran plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. M jibran struck that too firmly to take the single
18.3 maddgenius to Mir jibran, 1, 151.74kph, maddgenius is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. M jibran cuts but can't time it properly. M jibran trots through for the single
18.4 maddgenius to iPakistani, 1, 147.68kph, maddgenius hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. IPakistani puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
18.5 maddgenius to Mir jibran, 1, 148.15kph, maddgenius maintains a tight line outside off. M jibran played that with soft hands. Easy single to be had there
18.6 maddgenius to iPakistani, 1, 151.63kph, iPakistani puts bat to ball but mistimes it. IPakistani trots through for the single
Not the best of outings from maddgenius. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
maddgenius 2 / 38 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (4 runs) Pakistan XI 183 / 6 (RR: 9.63, RRR: 17.00)
Pakistan XI requires 18 runs to win at 18.00 runs per over
iPakistani 10* (8b 0x4 1x6) maddgenius 4-0-38-2
Mir jibran 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) sweep_shot 3-0-36-0
19.1 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to iPakistani, 1, 60.00kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] gets this one to grip and turn. IPakistani puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
19.2 sweep_shot to Mir jibran, 0, 60.00kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. M jibran plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
19.3 sweep_shot to Mir jibran, 0, 73.97kph, sweep_shot floats a delivery to M jibran. Not finding much turn off this surface. M jibran plays it gently through the off side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M jibran rightly sends him back
19.4 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION], 4, 71.23kph, [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] floats a delivery to M jibran. M jibran plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Not quite where M jibran intended it to go
19.5 [MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] to [MENTION=137118]Mir jibran[/MENTION], 6, 60.00kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
19.6 sweep_shot to Mir jibran, 1, 62.59kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. M jibran puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
Not the best of outings from sweep_shot. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
sweep_shot 0 / 48 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (12 runs) Pakistan XI 195 / 6 (RR: 9.75, RRR: 5.00)
Mir jibran 13* (8b 1x4 1x6) sweep_shot 4-0-48-0
iPakistani 11 (9b 0x4 1x6) maddgenius 4-0-38-2
Close of innings: Pakistan XI - 195 / 6

Watsupdoc 36 (23)
Abdullah719 34 (19)
maddgenius 2 / 38
Smbhayi 2 / 45

ENGLAND XI 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Deewana Mastanac +Watsupdoc b Geil191311146.15
sweep_shot run out (M jibran)342221154.55
last_knightc +Watsupdoc b M jibran322611123.08
Azan Basitc +Watsupdoc b TrentDevil371842205.56
King_Kohlinot out392812139.29
Rayyman b Mueez171111154.55
London_Lahorinot out12611200.00
DNB: Moh@n, maddgenius, Smbhayi, SL_Fan
FOW: 1/34 2/76 3/108 4/141 5/183
England XI - 200 / 5 Overs 20 RPO: 10.00
Extras: 10 WD: 2 NB: 4 B: 4 LB: 0
Partnerships

Deewana Mastana / sweep_shot

34 (23)
last_knight / sweep_shot

42 (26)
last_knight / Azan Basit

32 (21)
King_Kohli / Azan Basit

33 (19)
King_Kohli / Rayyman

42 (26)
King_Kohli / London_Lahori

17 (11)

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Mir jibran4.0042110.5012
Geil4.0042110.5010
TrentDevil4.003719.2501
Mueez4.0042110.5001
iPakistani4.003107.7500

PAKISTAN XI 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Babar Azamc +Rayyman b maddgenius151211125.00
Square Drivec maddgenius b Smbhayi281731164.71
Hadi Rizvic Smbhayi b Moh@n322141152.38
Watsupdocc King_Kohli b Smbhayi362331156.52
The Viperc +Rayyman b SL_Fan171301130.77
Abdullah719 b maddgenius341932178.95
iPakistaninot out11901122.22
Mir jibrannot out13811162.50
DNB: TrentDevil, Mueez, Geil
FOW: 1/36 2/60 3/96 4/122 5/155 6/179
Pakistan XI - 195 / 6 Overs 20 RPO: 9.75
Extras: 9 WD: 2 NB: 2 B: 4 LB: 1
Partnerships

Babar Azam / Square Drive

36 (22)
Hadi Rizvi / Square Drive

24 (16)
Hadi Rizvi / Watsupdoc

36 (25)
The Viper / Watsupdoc

26 (17)
The Viper / Abdullah719

33 (18)
iPakistani / Abdullah719

24 (15)
iPakistani / Mir jibran

16 (11)

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Moh@n4.001814.5010
maddgenius4.003829.5010
Smbhayi4.0045211.2502
SL_Fan4.0041110.2500
sweep_shot4.0048012.0000

MATCH NOTES
-----------
England XI wins by 5 runs
MoM: [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]

England XI 200/5 20 overs
Pakistan XI 195/6 20 overs

MoM [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] :14:

Well bowled MG and [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]
We need one more performance like this to finish the season on a high.

Well played England! Some unfortunate errors made by Pakistan team today, better team on the day came out on top. Total proved too much to chase in the end. If only we could have gotten 1-2 more wickets with the new ball :jk

Well played boys. Also helped by the fact that [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] Bro was not 100% comfortable in absence of [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Looking forward to a good game at Old Trafford.

Watsupdoc’s post match presser:

‘There is no rift some misunderstandings happen between brothers and our captain is gelling the team together.’

‘England played well today, 200 is never easy to chase, we came close though so well done to the boys on that but we need to push the extra mile in the decider’

‘Regarding the dropping of TB14, he’s been rested as he has been playing non-stop, plus it’s time to look towards the future as well and blood some youngsters like Mir Jibran’

‘Mueez has been taking the stick lately, but will bounce back for sure, he just needs a little rest’

‘We will try our best to win the series decider while giving maximum exposure to the youngsters. They need to play these pressure games to grow - that has been the motto at Hawks and now in the Pakistan camp as well’

Abay yaar so close, I should've carried on for longer :facepalm:

Congrats England [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]

Heartbreak :(

No worries boys. We fought till the end. Nothing held back.

Time for a thrilling decider at Old Trafford.

Back