South Africa v India | 1st ODI | Johannesburg | 5th Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..kohli is the key wicket here. Looks a different class of batsman than the rest of the indians.

Cmon kohli!!! Back to back fours... The blow on ribs has pumped him up

At least Kohli doesn't back down or look like he doesn't want to be there anymore.

I don't blame the Indian batsmen here. This is NOT a 350 pitch. It's a 250 pitch.

I'd ask Kohli and Rohit to settle down and understand the conditions. Winning is anyway out of reach

Indians thinking these are flat roads like in India just swing your bat :haha

It will take a game or two before Indian batsmen adjust to the bounce in South African condition. I still expect Indian batting lineup to much better than how our batsmen did there.

Kohli and Sharma just need to wait for Parnell and McClaren to come on and they'll take the game away easy.

Rohit sharma this not a friggin test match!!
It is two weeks later,just please start scoring,please!

Saffers look good in pink than there regular dresses they should play with this

No-Hit, time to have mercy on India and get out. India will lose the match if he stays on the crease for few more overs.

I donno why I am kinda liking indian batsman fighting it out

sick of seeing them bat in indian condition

a four actually feels like a four

kohli needs to play the full overs otherwise India wont have a chance. parnell and co are trundlers so that there best chance to attack..

I wonder how good keeper gloves have to be to catch them with that bounce and speed all day and not getting hurt...

I am loving this, after a long time Indian batsmen are struggling.

India should cross 300 instead of going for the target. That will help them in rest of the games.

India should also rent bowling machines for rest of the matches, its inhumane to hit any bowler like that

kohli needs to play the full overs otherwise India wont have a chance. parnell and co are trundlers so that there best chance to attack..

There is no way India is getting anywhere close to that total against SA in SA.

I donno why I am kinda liking indian batsman fighting it out

sick of seeing them bat in indian condition

a four actually feels like a four

this, actually this is cricket, I always love watching Misbah tackling tough situations.

I cant wait for Yuvraj and Raina to bat on this pitch.

sorry but whats with the tuk tuk? they now have less than forty overs to make over 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back