South Africa v India | 2nd Test | Durban | Day 5 | 30/12/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what would have happened at the Wanderers if Robbie Peterson was at the crease? He could have some boundaries of these Indian trundlers. :)

Yup, SA would end up winning that Test but now its only this one they can win!

Congratulations to SA, for winning the match & series.
Well done! You are No 1 & deservedly so.
As an Indian, this young team had surpassed all the expectations.
They are young & great learning experience.

a bit odd to see so few spectators on Kallis's last match day .

Indians were fighting for Sachin's last test tickets.. And look at South Africans..

Indians were fighting for Sachin's last test tickets.. And look at South Africans..

Difference is that was sachin's last ever appearance on an international field, they will still see Kallis again in ODI cricket.

So it's not the same.

SA win, Kallis gets a century, and a win in his last test match

Another hit to the boundary for Four this time, game set and match

lololol SA whitewashed the "2nd best" team, including Odi's. Can we say flat track bullies now?

The Boks are seriously gonna miss Kallis. He ought to have played on for another year or two, but then there never is a perfect time to go.

Goodbye to khusra Kallis(for some reason everyone in my family calls him that).

I suppose Indian PP's will no appreciate Kallis is century, where are you Manjrekar and Cullinan?

I wish I could get a seperate version version of the song when they are showing the scorecard. Sounds so cool. Anyone know what its called?

South Africa have clearly been the better team. Our bowling sucks big time and we can't do anything about it!

So India finish their tour of South Africa without any win and one drawn game which they also came very close to losing. However, they can still take some positives from this tour though, Pujara and Kohli gave proved that they can take on SA in SA and make some runs.

you really are one obnoxious guy,we almost beat u in the 1st test,learn to be a bit humble!

he is trolling & is probably not a african . couple of hours back he was ranting as to how the evil bcci made the hapless saffers prepare docile pitches .

Bit of a thrashing for India all told

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back