South Africa v India | 3rd ODI | Cape Town | 18/01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of singles, boundaries are hard to come by. Hoping see AB and JP running to a good score, with the odd boundary here and there.

:out one of the best outfield cathes ever!!! take a bow zaheer khan! awsome stuff!

Zaheer just took one of the best outfield catches i've ever seen !

First Kohli , now Zak. Good signs for world cup. There is some committment

Ingram and Miller are surely gonna be axed very soon. Especially Ingram, flat track bully.

excellent,bowling,fielding n team spirit .. india charged for the wc

Smith walks harbhajan exerted too much pressure on him. Was struggling big time. Another bad sign for RSA as they're gonna face a lot of spin in the world cup

Faf Du must be one of the funny names ever in cricket :)

Hahaha, what a joke. Another ICC employee who doesn't know how to use a video tape (or pressed the green button instead of the red one by accident)

Bhajji bowling it at a terrific pace, not too slow to step out, not quick enough to sweep or tuck away.

Yuvi on to bowl, JP steps out and takes a long single.

this du Plessis bloke looks alright.

Bhajji has bowled surprisingly well on this tour. Could he be coming back into some consistent form at last?

S.A playing 6 batsmen? and 5 bowlers? with no real all-rounder?

That a major no no!

Pathan to du Plessis, no run, 85.0 kph, and another wicket, or is it? Duminy gets the benefit of the doubt, he's very lucky to survive a run-out chance, du Plessis played the ball with soft hands towards point, he was going nowhere after that shot but duminy was racing for a single, sent back and he looked a goner, the throw was good as well, Yusuf collects on top of the stumps and whips off the bails, Duminy looked to be well short when the ball made contact with the stumps, but many camera angles don't show exactly when the bails comes off, and after much deliberation that is ruled not out, Duminy had instinctively thought he was out, but he gets a life

Probably one of the reasons why India doesnt trust UDRS apart from the ability of the players to use it wisely

It's a very long South African tail. India will have a big chance of winning if they take a few more quick wickets. I said in the first game that the South African team selection was dubious - they got away with it in the first game, but it cost them in the second game, and may cost them again here.

South Africa continue their struggles against quality spin bowling. They gave Graeme Swann 20 wickets last winter in the test series, which was far too many.

It's because they're missing Kallis. They will look like a different side when he returns.

I know that kallis does make a big difference in the team, but to be a world class side you need 5-6 good players in the team. You can"t be a good team if your top player is missing and you start losing.

I know that kallis does make a big difference in the team, but to be a world class side you need 5-6 good players in the team. You can"t be a good team if your top player is missing and you start losing.

they are definitely well overrated, I agree. next no.1s according to their fans...and nobody else. For a so-called top team they don't actually win that many series. India and England win a lot more series than them these days, when we consider all the formats.

Well Kallis just brings so much to them. It's a bit like Younis for us.

big appeal, just outside the line.

close call for JP.

Not a bad shout by Zak, close call this. I'd like to see the replay of it

250 will be mighty difficult to get with our batting lineup today.Indians have to restrict them to under 220.

But why is India playing Rohit Sharma when he isn't even in their WC squad?

I've actually seen this guy play at Lancashire and he's really impressed us in Manchester so it's good to see him doing well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back