South Africa v India | 3rd ODI | Cape Town | 18/01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does Sky's host broadcaster have those awful piano montages when a guy reaches a milestone? this is a man's game! ugh

SA to cautious here in my opinion, they have no trust in their tail what so ever

Castrol kharidye aur world cup muft dekhiye woh bhi sachin kay saath

Saffers used to have the likes of Boucher, Klusener, Pollock, Hall, Boje at 7,8,9,10 and 11. Now look at their one day tail.

SA is gona have big problems with this tail in the world cup. All you have to do is get 5 wickets and the team is done.

India will win this looks like it. If it's a low target, India will chase it easily.

Gotta restrict them below 225. Have already conceded way too many.

Can't chase that many on this ground. Odds are loaded too much in favour of team batting first. Past records too suggest that.

Nehro is in poor form at the wrong time, Praveen won't be so effective in India anyways. Munna might get a spot in the XI, it will be a competition between Nehro & Praveen.

Oh boy Zaheer looks dangerous.

Our much maligned bowlers are not doing too bad, are they?

Nehro is in poor form at the wrong time, Praveen won't be so effective in India anyways. Munna might get a spot in the XI, it will be a competition between Nehro & Praveen.

Oh boy Zaheer looks dangerous.

dunno, Praveen has always proivded us with early wickets even in India

Good effort from the indian bowlers and SA without Kallis is a totally different team, look at that long tail, last 5 overs: 24/6. eh chokers?

221 shouldnt be tough, a decent batting performance will take India to victory and a 2-1 lead in the series

Duminy should really hang his head in shame. He started the collapse. 3 balls after your team has lost a wicket, you play a shot like that. Bizarre.

Just watching highlights, Zaheer Khan as usual f***** Smith with the new ball

Best example of modern day bunny

Any saffers here ...tell me why u guys prefer Botha :13:....he is a nothing batsman ...and not good enough spinner ...try Imran Tahir ..

:20:

i think wining from here looks impossible for india.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back