South Africa v New Zealand | 3rd ODI | Cape Town | 2/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajan

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Gibbs is currently on 110 off 84 balls, in the 26th over. Smith is on 50 off 70 balls, 171-0 off 27 overs. smith has so far hit 7 sixers. even Vettori is not able to make any impression!

Gibbs is an entertaining batsmen, who can forget his counterattacking 170 odd against Australia which gave a world record winning score for SA-434 .

will he score a double hundred? will there be any record today? NZ will be batted out by SA today. I dont see NZ scoring 330 in SA with their current squad, though they have successfully done that and won against Australia in NZ some time back.

Rajan said:
Gibbs is currently on 110 off 84 balls, in the 26th over. Smith is on 50 off 70 balls, 171-0 off 27 overs. smith has so far hit 7 sixers. even Vettori is not able to make any impression!

Gibbs is an entertaining batsmen, who can forget his counterattacking 170 odd against Australia which gave a world record winning score for SA-434 .

will he score a double hundred? will there be any record today? NZ will be batted out by SA today. I dont see NZ scoring 330 in SA with their current squad, though they have successfully done that and won against Australia in NZ some time back.

Smith Out for 51 and no Smith has not hit 7 sixes Gibbs has hit 7 sixes

SA 174/1 (28.0 Overs)

target is too little!! however the record for maximum sixes is in danger...

yes, i am sorry, it was a mistake, Gibbs has hit 7 sixers.

the way Smith and Gibbs were going, i thought they may score all runs themselves and rather quickly.

SA well on course for victory. 8 runs needed from 7 overs, with 6 wickets in hand.

SA win the series 2-1. Only 3 people in presentation party :)) And they dare to call it a party.
Gibbs MOM
K Mills MOS for taking 9 wickets in the series
Next WI will be in SA

and when S.A beat windies we will go ahead of Australia in one dayers and england in tests.....rising up all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back