South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 17 runs have cost us dearly. We were in total controly here. AB the captain always finds a way to screw up, just like in the t20 world cup taking off the spinners.

WOOOOOOOOHHHH look at me, I'm holding a drink yyeeeaaaahhhhhh..... tool

Sir farhat want to give up now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Farhat is clearly playing for a long-term spot. Disgraceful innings.

Horrible innings from Farhat enough to keep him in the team for next game as well

Farhat has to start hitting. Better to hit two fours at this stage and get out than to play 16 deliveries and get out.

Sir farhat want to give up now

He has given up already by making that much runs after utilizing that much balls.. He is just making Misbah proud now

This time wanted to be runout lol

Misbah in boom boom form lol

Saffers dont want to get Farhat out , they might be enjoying his classical batting ;)

Misbah :O

He definitely would have had a bite of afridi's plate today during breakfast

are we all in ageement that MISBAH should be in team for his batting! Captaincy not sure.

Aaja aaja lol

Another 20-25 runs from these two..and then malik and afridi can finish the job for us inshAllah

We can rely on them i guess :13:

Farhat being there has pushed Misbah over the edge !!!!!!

Misbah thinkin, farhat wants my spot.. so i best take afridis spot and hit the ball big.

Where is hafeez now? Cant find him in the window now

RSA simply love shooting themselves in the foot. That over from Ingram changed everything

Misbah nearly got 200 score in 4 odi's

Love this aja aja by misbah lok

Farhat, what's the hurry man? You will just go and block, let Misbah keep the strike, he is doing fine.

Awais: "Many analysts before the ODI series said it could prove out to be last series for Misbah and Afridi. Well, both of them have so far proved they still have cricket left in them"

Awais u traitor...

we got young boys in misbah and afridi and u want them OUT of the TEAM!!! r u mad!!?!!?

If there was ever a time when a batsman was dead-weight for his team, its now with Farhat. Just hit out.

James: "Required run rate getting back up to 6. Need another over from Ingram."

lols

farhat looking for the run out so he can hog the glory at the end... paced his innings perfectly

Farhat ne to aaj misbah ko uski jawani ke din yaad dila diye itni tuk tuk se

Farhat & Misbah seems like a good duo. Pakistan's chance to win this series now more in certainity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back