South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shot four it's time to cover up the gap of deliveries

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Imfran farhat may have secured his ticket to champions trophy with this 50 :'(

Half job done cover up gap youngsta beauty :waqar come on

Dont know why I feel like farhat will get a 100 here instead of misbah even myself I want misbah to get a 100 here

LOL @ Peterson showing his anguish.

If this guy plays against India, he would retire after the series.

Farhat with his low standards may give it away now. He has already achieved 50 which is a great acheivment for average players

:four farhat reaches his fifty in 97 balls............ will definitely see him opening in champions trophy.

Farhat ki shaandaar laanti si half century #proudmomentofhislife

Farhat starting to 'open up' a bit.

Credit where credit is due. He has played an important hand so far. Allowed us to come back into the game.

I don't know after today what will be the future of Jamshed.. We are already doomed in terms of youngsters becoz of Misbah's thinking.. I am quite worried about a fine player like Jamshed

afridi not battin yet@h20

u think misbah and farhat gonna b rash? i think one of these will b there at end

Pakistan should easily win this from here.

jamshed got many years to come.. dont worry bro.. live in present not future

What kind of hit that was lol

hahahaha Farhat trolling the saffers buy giving them little sweets, they are to confused if they should catch or not.

Again same type of running he didn't learn a bit lol

May be if hafeez fails in next match as well.. we might see farhat and jamshed opening and hafeez demoted to one down position in scotland and england this year

#return-of-aamir&saeed-era

dont say such horrible things.....

but great fightback by Pak (mostly Misbah)

Oh but it will my friend.

I don't know after today what will be the future of Jamshed.. We are already doomed in terms of youngsters becoz of Misbah's thinking.. I am quite worried about a fine player like Jamshed

He is gone.forgotten. believe me i dont think we will see for a few years again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back