South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi vs spin for the first time in this series. Not sure how this will pan out. South Africa coming back into this game, momentum and run rate wise.

Boooom booooom is here

Peechay peechay ho jao sab... yani boundaries pe :D

Atleast he didn't get out slogging

RJ: "Afridi leaves the field.. having hit an explosive 4" :)))

Now farhat needs to play the innings of his life

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Afridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - u so impatient yaar!!!!! duksssssss sake!

Why Afridi is coming so high in batting order. He doesn't have a game to play 25 (30) kind of innings.

Last edited:
Malik to be used as a finisher, I'm not sure how well this will go.

Pak to only win if Farhat is there at the very end.

Entire Pak dugout looking tense, this is what 2 wickets do

44 to win from 48 balls..... sir imran farhat to lead us to victory.... oh boy that will settle him for the next five years in the team.

Memories of that Lankan test are coming back to haunt me. InshAllah Malik proves us all wrong here.

Cricinfo:

The last time South Africa won two consecutive ODIs in a series was more than a year ago, when they beat New Zealand 3-0 in February-March 2012

Forty-four required off 49, and in walks a man who I believe could have become one of the great chasers of our time. Hello, Shoaib Malik

Cricinfo quote...... they chat so much crap unbleivable

Tuned in when I saw :afridi hit the first ball for four. All I see is lala walking back to the pavilion :))) Seriously was tuning in to see some sixes :facepalm:

I am just thinking about the 2 remaining overs of Steyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back