South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat taking a sneaky single. Wants max strike for these 16 runs. :farhat

And just when the commie says to keep him quiet..he hits a four

Perfect timing

This bouncer came after Donald advise you can clearly see on the screen.

Come on Malik play till the end for Sania bhabhi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Donald was using his hands to to tell the bowler what to do next ball.

Didn't Farhat make his name by scoring centuries in test matches here around 10 years ago? He must love playing in South Africa!

So many wides have been eaten by this rubbish umpire

Farhat will be there at the end, and may even get the 100. But it was Misbah that put Pakistan back in the game. Should get MoM

someone please hit STEYN.... i hate his crying face

geeza bowls brilliantly.. but such a drama queen.. i bet he related to Andre Nel the tossa.

The only thing I wish was, after a 4, why do they always have to follow it up with dots so often? Those 2 dots could be trouble....

cause Steyn is back....

Steyn looks desperate but it was not out clearly

awkward moment when everyone has to depend on the pp's most hated players to take us home lol

Kleinveldt to Shoaib Malik, FOUR, short, wide, Malik into the act. Cuts this in front of point and square of square-cover. What calm he brings to chases

Cricinfo big fan of Malik.

I think SouthAfrica have taken MONEY to lose this game.

sorry to say but Extras look suspicious.. SAFFIES on the take from india betmakers

Who was the last player to carry his bat from opening position to the last ball for Pakistan?

wow Farhat desperate for his century here too lol and did it too steyn what a SIX

Fantastic team play by Pakistan, I had my doubts about Farhat but it seems he is playing the anchor role to a tee, brilliant.

:six :six :six ... Someone needed to do that to Steyn, he was getting too big for his own shoes.

6666666666 !!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

and then the single, now pls malik, not two dots, just take an easy single and huge over for Pak

Steyn to Imran Farhat, SIX, Farhat has hit Steyn back over his head for six. Read that again. Rub your eyes. Read that again. Clears the front leg, gets it in the slot, and swats this back

One of the Pakistani batsmen really needed to do that to Steyn but Farhat was the last batsmen I expected it from

I predicted a 100 for farhat when misbah was at 77 and seems like my prediction is coming true.

o yes baby..........but farhat u missed steyns forehead..try it again nex ball:D

Farhat really frustrated Steyn.. Farhat became legend :p

Wow! Steyn needs to fix his attitude problems. I haven't seen any fast bowler THAT aggressive.

You need to calm down when things ain't going your way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back