South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shot for 6 is probably best shot ive ever seen farhat play!

Commie again looking for wicket.. What a cry babies they are

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

this new youngster... Imran Farhat.. he is future of pakistan cricket

llllllllolllllllolllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllll im aobut to pee my self laughin.

Imran Farhat would be the ODB, if Pakistan were the Wu-Tang-Clan, his style is the B*****d style it has no father, it is original, it is UGLY.

Please dont look for 100 , win this match ! Dont do anything stupid here

Farhat's looking more than selfish now.. Play for Pakistan not for hundred

That's why i am worried about Jamshed's career.. He is class

give me Nasir Jamshed over Farhat any day.... even this innings wont change my mind. He got very lucky early, and now just played 3 dots in a row batting on 90. Farhat still sucks, and still cant catch.

11 needed, just need a boundary here to really take the pressure off...

Cant play a pull shot.. cant scoop to third man! No answer to short balls

We have a legendary opener people :D

Hafeez wont drop himself down the order so i dont think jamsheed will be brought on anymore. Slowly him and umer wont even be selected in squads :p :p

Anybody think farhat can still get a 100? His chances seems so low now

Hafeez wont drop himself down the order so i dont think jamsheed will be brought on anymore. Slowly him and umer wont even be selected in squads :p :p

Farhats wierd style is wot is helping him against the orthodox saffies.

Farhat bored them to choke:D

Cant play a pull shot.. cant scoop to third man! No answer to short balls

We have a legendary opener people :D

I am worried about jammy too we need to convince hafeez somehow to sacrifice his place.

FARHAT's opening and batting TECHNIQUE has outshon ALL batting today even ABDEVills !!!

Anybody think farhat can still get a 100? His chances seems so low now

screw his 100! he needs to focus on WINNING!!!

he has already played one of the slowest innings in recent history. Played almost 150 balls....

just get us over line, pull your hamstring in practice and let me never hear from you ever again Farhat....

Farhat got it in control boys..........deep breaths.. let the NEW legend on debut, show us how to play in SAfrica..

Farhat... what a survival for 145 balls of innings

Unforgettable innings!

steyn at 99 one day international wickets..... we just need 9 from 14 balls and riaz comes along.

Another proof selfishness of getting hundred in desperation will not take you anywhere

Wahab in. Lol at desperate commentators pretending the game is still on.

Farhat is a bit of a genius really. Almost, almost won the fans over. Then he gets out like that to leave the game in the balance.

Even after facing 140 balls.. he was wasting straight short balls

What a playya

"Imran Farhat is only batsman to hit Dale Steyn a SIX on this tour (Tests included)" Mazher Arshad, that is stunning on cric info

Dont let steyn see this.... he will blwo his head off.

Farhat has just finished making his BEST of Farhat batting video... a full 10 mins of batting fun

"Imran Farhat is only batsman to hit Dale Steyn a SIX on this tour (Tests included)" Mazher Arshad, that is stunning on cric info

Dont let steyn see this.... he will blwo his head off.

Well he was more interested in his 100 than winning the match and while being greedy he lost his wicket. Anyways good knock.

Imran Farhat is only batsman to hit Dale Steyn a SIX on this tour (Tests included)

Ab ye bhi wide nahi thi??

To wide hoti kia hai phir.. jo gully position ki taraf jaaye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back