South Africa v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Durban | 21/3/13 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat played well but he needs to learn that play for team not for hundred

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Another proof selfishness of getting hundred in desperation will not take you anywhere

Thank god there is at least one person here with common sense. Any other team, nobody plays for themselves over the team. Beautifully said!!

Steyn to Imran Farhat, OUT, what an unbelievable catch. Behardien keeps South Africa alive. Short again, Farhat is in a tangle, somehow gets enough bat to clear cover-point. So it seems. Behardien covers an insane amount of ground and takes this over his shoulder

------

catch was excellent.. it wasnt FARHAT's fault!!!

what kind of moron puts a tail ender on the strike on the first ball of the over.... idiot malik,. 8 from 11...

Ajmal can bat. Yawn, game is Pakistan's, they're just entertaining the crowd.

Struggled, laboured, lucky innings.....

and this is just another reason to hate the moron. He was clearly worried more about getting his 100 than winning the game.

Selfish moron.

Please dont let his one flukey innings get him back in this team. He's still garbage.

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.% Agreed!

Malik again takes control...he didnt have to.. riaz can bat and get singles!!!!!!!

f in malik - stupid cokc

Good shot something which our middle order batsman can't play

As I said, one of the potential all time greatest chasers of all time - finishes off the game. Well done!

All the more reason to drop players like Malik who after all his experience still struggled to take us home.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!
SERIES IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well played Misbah!
Screw you Farhat!

Thanks for saving us again Ajmal bhai !!!!

Defeatist fans as usual crying over nothing. Game was won 6 overs ago.

EXCEPT for AFRIDI coming in at top...... batting order was really solid...didnt bat well but nice order atleast.

Afridi shud come in after Ajmal.. in next odi .. and Farhat to open again :D

Once again an easy chase was made difficult by us.. I am not with the batting performance.. Farhat's innings was good for today but what when we will have a target of around 270 even

WOW! What a sensational match! Just like 3rd ODI, another stunner of a match, so much drama. South Africa match always produce so much excitement (unless its a tournament)

Defeatist fans as usual crying over nothing. Game was won 6 overs ago.

Have you seen pakistan choke???? its horrible .

well the series is now 2-2 .... farhat played what could be the scratchiest in the history fo cricket but 93 is 93 and misbah what a captains knock and deserves the MOM while nice contribution by ajmal.... first ball four and then 1 run when we needed it. :p :p

What a chase. Excitement only Pakistan can bring you. They have survived themselves to make it 2-2. Misbah is smiling again. Comes out to hug Ajmal and Malik. Then hand shakes all around

Adil N. Ahmad: "That awkward moment went Ajmal has a better batting strike rate than Afridi..."

-----

FARHAT siz off STEYN... MOM award :D Shot of the series.. Shot of the Year maybe ????

misbah should get it or irfan..... farhat was very scratchy and he gave three chances ... misbah played very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back