South Africa vs Australia | 2nd Test | Johannesburg | 17-21 Nov 2011

Less than 100 to win for Australia - can they do it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-30 runs for this prtnrship will get Saffers in choke mode..

but they have Imran tahir to get them over the line :p

Philander has surprised me..... he has bowled well , far better than what I expected but he would be tested in conditions that do not suit his style of bowling.

Tahir is useless in Test matches, just over hyped.... he is a domestic cricket bully , not good for International Test Cricket.

88 runs is possible, but I doubt Australia would push for it.... if they lose early wicket..... Aussie Tailenders can bat though.

This is the final partnership... haddin is a walking wicket so it will be upto Johnson to finish this off! What an insane series!

88 runs is possible, but I doubt Australia would push for it.... if they lose early wicket..... Aussie Tailenders can bat though.

You kidding? Why wouldn't they push for it? It should be 1-1 or 2-0 from here!

Where's the 'draw' option? Bad light could intervene I feel.

If I was an Aussie fan, I wouldn't want to see any batsman try and play for the draw. It should be either 2-0 or 1-1 from this position.

Poison I feel that atm it's just a matter of getting Mitch out. If Mitch goes, so will Australia. if he stays till the end (even a shortened end) i think they'll end up getting the runs

Aus 226/6

84 needed for Aus

4 wickets for S.A

Really hope we get as all the play we need in this final session!

would hate for weather to ruin the end off this test!

Pretty much heres a chance for Haddin to redeem his recent woeful form and keep his place in the Aussie team!

Aus 226/6

84 needed for Aus

4 wickets for S.A

Really hope we get as all the play we need in this final session!

would hate for weather to ruin the end off this test!

Sun is shining brightly even if we can get 25 overs out of 36 scheduled i guess we will see a result

Haddin looks like hes going for this!

Target down to 68...

Such a shame this is only a 2 test series, when ever these two teams play its usually competative!

S.A just need to keep hunting wickets here, litterally this game will be won one way or another1!

Ron: "C'mon Nitin...start a petition for a 3rd Test." ICC are you listening??!

SO TRUE.

Every series should be a minimum of 3 tests. The boards should then be forced to adjust the number of ODIs/T20s accordingly.

new ball due soon, so i guess Aussies looking for as many runs as poss before that!

S.A will feel if they get one off these two guys out they will win the game!

Aus 254/6 now.

Like I said, Johnson still holds the key! Even if he gets out right now I bet australia will fold like cards... atm he's raping them

South Africa being strangled, they're struggling to breathe......

Aussies have wrapped this up. SA wasting reviews now ... A bit desperate.

Review is wasted but they have another review remaining so maybe he was just buying time

Who is commentators ...Talking ********

*when referrals are taken every fielder should be in their position so that time not wasted*

lolzz

Its in the bag now..SA will always lack the sucker punch...
What a fightback by Aussies..
3 players fighting for their places and all of them have delievered...(Ponting, Mitch and Haddin)
What a turnaround..

New ball will be taken soon and most likely be given to Steyn & Philander... if anyone one of them strike it could be all over, especially if they get Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back