South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Centurion | 15/3/13 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i am thinking that when IRfan is clicking like that

A. why wasnt he played in the first match
b. whatever the target will our batting chase it down.

IRFAN AGAIN.
Unbelievable Devilliers gone Top quality stuff from Irfan.
And Misbah left him out in the first ODI.

:facepalm:

so irfan concedes a boundry and then get wickets... i will take it over five boundries an over :afridi

Irfan all the way.

great bowling by the big fella.

does anybody have him in his fantasy team?:(

what noise?

220px-Q_Tips_plain_BG.jpg

IRFAN AGAIN.
Unbelievable Devilliers gone Top quality stuff from Irfan.
And Misbah left him out in the first ODI.

AB had no idea about the boundry... same thing indians didnt know. Thanks making us lose the first ODI misbah.

Pace like fire from both Irfan and junaid fastest Duo alongwith Tino Best and Roach

South Africa usually rely on good starts to win games. This will need alot of mental application from them, but i'm not gonna hole my breath. They will do well to get to 200-220.
When things dont go according to the script we bottle. I would love to see someone down the order to come in and score a hundred and post a competitue total even if we lose

junaid continues to serve crap....has been the biggest let down of the tour

South Africa usually rely on good starts to win games. This will need alot of mental application from them, but i'm not gonna hole my breath. They will do well to get to 200-220.
When things dont go according to the script we bottle. I would love to see someone down the order to come in and score a hundred and post a competitue total even if we lose

RR is very good :)

Kohli is annoying even when he's not playing cricket. 'and a 7 foot guy... babababababbababa'..

Pakistan on fire!!

Looks like i was right 120 all out n we chase easily.

TenSports and PTV have the worst coverage. TenSports consistently misses the first ball of the over and both channels are guilty of skipping to break as soon a wicket falls, foregoing the replays :facepalm:

TenSports and PTV have the worst coverage. TenSports consistently misses the first ball of the over and both channels are guilty of skipping to break as soon a wicket falls, foregoing the replays :facepalm:

Yep ... I hate that

Pakistan on fire!!

Looks like i was right 120 all out n we chase easily.

Yep 120 is alot..... it will be like 250 but we will have a better chance of chasing it down.

This is it Misbah, what do you do now? keep the pressure on and keep these guys bowling or bring on Umar and Ajmal and go for kill?

Lol after seeing pak linup i was praying to lose this match so may be we will see some change but i think irfan damage that........

tensports and ptv have the worst coverage. Tensports consistently misses the first ball of the over and both channels are guilty of skipping to break as soon a wicket falls, foregoing the replays

Agreed the celebrations arent even over yet and the break starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back