South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Centurion | 15/3/13 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan need to keep S.A under 150 here becuase there bowlers will do just as much damage on this track as irfan does and we are playing one less batsmen as well.

This is where we need to learn to kill teams off...

Nice post ... Well i think 200 is on easily . spinners cant deliver something extra ordinary stuff there . Maybe afridi will take some wickets later on

Yeah 5 boundaries an over.... just what we need right now.

What a stupid thing to say. You know Nasir misfielded badly on the first ball and then it started. Doesn't mean it will happen in every match.

Nice post ... Well i think 200 is on easily . spinners cant deliver something extra ordinary stuff there . Maybe afridi will take some wickets later on

What part of his previous performance makes you think that...i think if amongst the spinners any one has a wicket chance then its ajmal.

What a stupid thing to say. You know Nasir misfielded badly on the first ball and then it started. Doesn't mean it will happen in every match.

He misfielded the first ball and then what the next four were misfields too.... face it buddy with the bat he did good but with the ball he was bad... other then that LBW appeal i saw no tooth in his bowling.

Everything seems to be in favor of Pakistan today but i am not sure if rain is going to favor us too ;) lets hope!

What part of his previous performance makes you think that...i think if amongst the spinners any one has a wicket chance then its ajmal.

I said that because of pitch conditions ... I am not big fan of him.

Come on Gul, why can't you bowl the right length over 10+ years?????

I said that because of pitch conditions ... I am not big fan of him.

Pitch conditions arent suiting spinners.... according to pitch report also it will turn but later in the match.

He misfielded the first ball and then what the next four were misfields too.... face it buddy with the bat he did good but with the ball he was bad... other then that LBW appeal i saw no tooth in his bowling.

What you fail to understand is that every bowler can have a real bad day. Let him bowl here first atleast.

Just curious if it was Pakistan at 80/5 or even 80/3 what will be our run rate? SA is scoring at 6+ now

What the hell is gul bowling ,

these both are looking to score of every ball so more chances of a wicket,

Guys gul had his one in a ten match great bowling in the previosu match... expect crap in the next nine matches as he gives away nine in his first over...

What you fail to understand is that every bowler can have a real bad day. Let him bowl here first atleast.

do you fail to understand he has been bowling bad for a while now... how long will this bad day continue :p :p

Just curious if it was Pakistan at 80/5 or even 80/3 what will be our run rate? SA is scoring at 6+ now

Fahad is looking to score quick if there still there at over number 50 they will have 270+

and that will be beyond us ,

You gotta love saffers... has it been us we would have crossed 50 by now..... they are closing in hundred... falling wickets did not slow the runrate.

Bring back Irfan and let him finish his quota,

He might pick up 1 more wicket that sould be the difference

Fahad is looking to score quick if there still there at over number 50 they will have 270+

I am afraid 120 will be beyond us....

good over by ajmal. We should go for kill. Any score around 150 and we can make a mess of it.

You mean Farhan? Yea i have seen Darhan, De Kock & Henry David first time in CL T20 last year and was feeling like how much lucky SA is to have batsmen coming in bundles

:four by gul... thanks for that last match bowling gul now he will bowl crap for a long time....

Pakistan have given away to many boundaries away here already today.

dont wary in bowling gul and inbatting misbah,younis,and malik are playing for SF ...........i still want SF to win this match

You can already see a huge difference in approach from both squads .Saffer still playing positive cricket and scoring with quiet ease,

Where pak would be in tuk tuk mode and building the pressure,

Bring on Irfan and try to get 1 more wickets from his remaining 3 overs,

They are going to score 100 in less thn 20 overs with 5 wickets already down clearly shows how positive they are in their game.

I know man we had failed to chase small targets many time recent example is 3rd ODI against india but be positive everyday is not sunday!

I am positve... thats why i said 120 not 90 :p :p :p

Seeing the team full of seniors i dont have much expectations.

You can already see a huge difference in approach from both squads .Saffer still playing positive cricket and scoring with quiet ease,

Where pak would be in tuk tuk mode and building the pressure,

Bring on Irfan and try to get 1 more wickets from his remaining 3 overs,

Yes i would love to see irfan getting a PANJA today

This is depressing to see them still scoring at 5.5+ rr with ease..

bring on hafeez of lala, Gul looks like his here to give saffer a easy ride ,

S/a seem to have a very good game plan against Ajmal , they are milking him n not playing any silly shots

32 partnership... This is bad... they are scoring as if they are only 1 down and gul is not right.

If we where 5 down this game would be long over, the likes of Gul would be batting n missing and getting out,

Farhan looks a decent bat , alot like Amla

100 in 18.1 overs even they were 5 down i feel so embarrassed

WHY IS THE FIELD SPREAD? Allowing for easy singles.......

Story of pak's down fall for ages.
As soon as 4/5 wickets fall they expect the rest of the worlds teams to bat like them and crumble like domino's

Gul going for 9.69 per over,

How can they allow him to keep bowling like this ,

They are scoring at a nice rate. They have already posted a competitive total against our batting lineup of seniors. If we had lost this many wickets, we would be 40/5 with Misbah going at 1 run per over.

Anjum Chopra in the Commentary Box now (Former Indian Women Team Captain)

Gul going for 9.69 per over,

How can they allow him to keep bowling like this ,

Part of the plan... gul is set to bowl at this time and he will bowl his 5 overs :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back