South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Centurion | 15/3/13 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best time to earn for channels

Yeah but the best part is after the wicket.... they show replays and batsmen walking back shaking his head and shadow practicing....

Change of brand can make some big changes. SA had one of the ugliest ODI kist with Hummel, and with Adidas they suddenly have one of the best.

Oh boy. Time for Behardien to earn his place I guess.

yeah, George Bailey scored a hundred for Australia against the West Indies in similar circumstances. I would love to see one our new guys do that and step up.

jun aid bowling better now... but we need to exert more pressure so bring in saeed ajmal.

Irfan should continue should look to pick up a 5fer.
Pakistan into the tail now.

This guy Irfan should never bowl full length, he has such a height , he needs to aim at body and use his height and get the bounce like he did last over, no one can play him then.

Hahahahaha jaffa delivery and worthy of a wicket...

Wy was irfan not played when both picthes are similiar?

ajmal on.... good delivery and then followed by a wicket delivery and he took it one handed....

Irfan has already made Misbah look stupid for dropping him. I wish Umer Akmal does the same when he gets his chance. I am surprised at the incompetence of Dave Whatamore to go along with Misbah with his "all seniors (retired) club".

John Clegg: "So much for watching the Pakistan chase after work with a beer or two. Seems this match will be over much sooner than I can escape the office."

lols

irfan should bang a few more in, bowl aggressive like he has been

let's not get excited people - remember our brittle batting line up will be up against Steyn later on...if the pitch has life in it, we could be in for a shocker!

The two batsmen have 22 between them, 18 of them McLaren's who averages 11 with the bat.

No point in taking Junaid off when wickets are coming for pacers....defensive captaincy again

let's not get excited people - remember our brittle batting line up will be up against Steyn later on...if the pitch has life in it, we could be in for a shocker!

The ideal result after seeing the senior line up for fans would be great bowling but all out batting so that some changes are made.

Positive cricket, thats a change in our mentality atleast. Usually the run rate would plummet to 3 when we are in trouble. Lets go out with a bang boys

Lols they are playing with Ajmal here

Pakistan need to keep S.A under 150 here becuase there bowlers will do just as much damage on this track as irfan does and we are playing one less batsmen as well.

This is where we need to learn to kill teams off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back