South Africa vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Centurion | 15/3/13 | South Africa innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed with the SAffers. They were 5 down for 62 and look how they rotated the strike and every bad ball that came in their way where sent to the ball boys :7feet:

SA shows positive intent, thats why i like them so much

Anjum seems to be a decent commentator.

I would take her over pathetic Laxman anyday in the commentary box.

so are they going to get Sana Meer in the commentary box too someday maybe next next ODI :)

Afridi has the best chance to pick up wickets as soon the tail will start if we get a wicket....

43 partnership.

I have a bad feeling this game will go the way our game with India did when Ms Dhoni made a century when they where 30 odd for 5 and we only where able to get 1 more wicket in the remaining 40 overs,

Good over by lala i want him to go for 350 wickets today i am tired of watching his 348 wickets in ODI

so are they going to get Sana Meer in the commentary box too someday maybe next next ODI

hope they do. then she will pulls a keppler and do total bias commentary

Time to attack and bring on Irfan , afridi ,and try to get 1 more wicket and then let Ajmal attack

Hafeez up for a review i hope we will be lucky this time too

This is BS, 3/4 of the ball was hitting the stumps. How the hell was that umpire's call?

A wicket falls and TenSport hasn't gone to the adds yet. Miracle :O

Umpires call??????????????? Some one here really need to explain

But i hate this 50% rule when it comes to LBW review it should be out even if its hitting 1%

I'm not nit picking but Pak really need to learn to scream better, or better not scream at all and appeal like real men, deeper tone and not a horror movie shreek.

So this is called the positive use of your anger which hafeez just did

I'm not nit picking but Pak really need to learn to scream better, or better not scream at all and appeal like real men, deeper tone and not a horror movie shreek.

horror movie shreek lol

Lala we need 2 from you here!!! are you listening

Just look at Sir Shahid Afridi just ambling after the ball. Screw saving some runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back