Sri Lanka v India | 2nd Test | Colombo | 26-30 July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) This is such a joke

You have this on one hand and then on the other hand you have gripping test cricket between Pakistan and Australia, and soon, England.

Honestly think both these teams are jokes. Take them out of the sub-con and Pakistan will take them for the kill on a lively pitch.

Well we won with out Phaast bowlers in OZ in the ODI's VB series which included your Home track bully's that could barely win a single game. We would have also at worst drawn the test series wasnt for my main man Bucknor... Wonder if the home track bully's cant match a performance like that ?? Fact of the matter is enjoy these Home track performances cause thats all your team is atleast for us we have something to look forward to but your team just doesnt have what it takes....

Yup how sad that SL doesn't have those rock star phaast bowlers who can bowl like world beaters in helpful pitches but can't bowl a single good length delivery in a flat track. :14: It sure is the pitch's fault.

Can anyone tell me pls where are

Zaheer
Agarkar
Nehra
Pathan
RP Singh
Patel
Balaji
Jogindar
Sreesanth

???????????????????????????

Drawn as in 1-1 or 0-0 ?

They couldnt win a single match in Sa or Oz ? so that must def prove they are good against the short ball....

It's not their fault they haven't been given a chance to play in South Africa since December of 2002.

Stop being emotionally attached to every little thing like a typical Indian uncle and use some logic. Use a couple brain cells once in a while. Good night.

Yup how sad that SL doesn't have those rock star phaast bowlers who can bowl like world beaters in helpful pitches but can't bowl a single good length delivery in a flat track. :14: It sure is the pitch's fault.

Well your fast Malinga bowlers also were bowling under the same conditions just too bad your batsmen didnt have what it took...I am not blaming you I mean its not your fault your batsmen cant handle a ball that bounces above knee level...

Last edited:
It's not their fault they haven't been given a chance to play in South Africa since December of 2002.

Stop being emotionally attached to every little thing like a typical Indian uncle and use some logic. Use a couple brain cells once in a while. Good night.

Buddy

You dont seem to understand that your team sucks outside your habitat, I already pointed out to you that the greatest home track bully like Samarawerra struggles to score any runs when he enters India, playing under similar conditions as his habitat... Forget about SA or OZ even if you get a chance in the future, start playing better on an Indian flat deck first.. Just a wake up call for your home track bullies thats all, now now dont be sad, ITS JUST REALITY!!!!!

Last edited:
I think Sri Lanka will bat till tea and declare on 600 and then look to make inroads into Indian batting!

Starting from 2000 SL has toured;
WI - twice
Aus - twice
SA - once
Eng - once
NZ - twice ( I think)

So here you go, check that out with how much India have toured lol. Out of those SL only lost to Aus and SA. Others were drawn.

WI-we've toured twice for 9 tests as opposed to 4 for SL
Aus-we've toured thrice(one was dec 99-jan 00) for 12 tests vs. 4 for SL
SA- twice for 5 tests,5 for SL
Eng-twice for 7 tests,6 tests for SL
NZ-twice for 5 tests,4 for SL

anymore maths required to know whos toured more?

srinath1.jpg

Kiska hai yeh tumko, intezaar main hoon naaaaaaaaaaaa
Dekhlo idhar to ek baar main hoon naaaaaaaaaa

Ahhhh All rise the greatest ever flat track bully Samarawerra now at the crease :D....

nah... I think SL batsman can play the short ball a lot better than the Indian ones, as we have seen in recent history.

Sharma :)):))

if sri lankan can bat better and specifically play short ball better , can definitely bowl better, then how come they have won only 3 matches out of 23 matches they have played in last 10 years outside sub continent.:13:

Buddy may i request you to not waste your time arguing with our friend Romali. This man's eyes are closed by nationalistic bias and they refuse to accept facts.
I tried to help him, but once i realised he is an appu kutan from kerala i gave up on that.:)

WI 2008.
After which SL has not played in any other country than India or Pak.

its Sri Lanka's own fault, they were the one's that refused to tour England so that they can Play in the mighty IPl. Senior players refused to tour England.

srinath1.jpg

Kiska hai yeh tumko, intezaar main hoon naaaaaaaaaaaa
Dekhlo idhar to ek baar main hoon naaaaaaaaaa

Laughable Indian Bowling is laughable :)))

Bring back Debashish Mohanty and Abey Kuruvilla :)))

dont forget SALIL ANKOLA :)))

dont be happy guys.its our second string attack without Zak n Sree.imagine ur attack sans Amer n Asif on these roads,the result wont be too different

ur batsman would still suck though:))

Asif alone is better than the whole Indian pace battery combined.

dont be happy guys.its our second string attack without Zak n Sree.imagine ur attack sans Amer n Asif on these roads,the result wont be too different

LOL WTH...'Second String' attack. :))) :)))

We beat Australia with this Batting and you can't Sri Lanka :)))

IF I am not wrong ,we beat Aus 2-0 in T20 series and draw Test series with this batting in difficult conditions ;-)

This is NOT ur second string attack, Ishant has been your front line bowler since some time now, i would say that only Zaheer is missing.

Even if Amir and Asif gets injured, Pakistan still have Gul,Riaz and Tanvir and they are way better than ur current muddy bowlers.

Its sad to see Indian ppl actually accepting such rubbish performance by their bowlers, no wonder the standard of the pacers are so poor.

Buddy may i request you to not waste your time arguing with our friend Romali. This man's eyes are closed by nationalistic bias and they refuse to accept facts.
I tried to help him, but once i realised he is an appu kutan from kerala i gave up on that.:)

AHh Yesss Ponting's dear Annachi is here :)...

Harbhjan Singh No wicket still :)))

Second Test NO wicket :)))

ofcourse since this was ur home series?what happened wen u toured Aus, u couldnt even draw one.n u had ur full bowling attack:)))

Home series..huh, it was played in England, hardly a home series as there was no such advantage.
BTW, won't it be better if you worry about ur own disgraceful bowling unit rather than question Pakistan's bowlers?

ofcourse since this was ur home series?what happened wen u toured Aus, u couldnt even draw one.n u had ur full bowling attack:)))

no Gul in 1st Test.

no Aamer in the 2nd Test.

Pathetic...I know Sri Lanka are strong at home and foreign bowlers have often struggled there in the past, but this is simply atrocious. I think you would have to sink as low as Bangladesh to find a bowling attack that would be doing equally as badly as this, and even they might not be this bad in the same situation. I think in the last week the debate over who is the best test team out of SA, Ind and Aus has been officially put to bed.

Indian bowlers aren't the only one's that struggles when there is nothing on the pitch. Didn't India chased 388 against England attack,SA chased 414 easily in Australia. And Sanga and Mahela even had an partnership of 624 runs against SA on their last tour. Mahela and Samaraveera had an partnership of 437 against Pakistan last year on flat pitch of Karachi.
And there are many more such examples that can be given for every country.

Wow young kid wawing with Pakistan flag and commentators praising Aamer

cricinfo: "That's tea on day 2. Mahela on 143, Samaraweera on 52 and Ishant on 93. Join us soon for the final session ":))):)))

Indian bowlers aren't the only one's that struggles when there is nothing on the pitch. Didn't India chased 388 against England attack,SA chased 414 easily in Australia. And Sanga and Mahela even had an partnership of 624 runs against SA on their last tour. Mahela and Samaraveera had an partnership of 437 against Pakistan last year on flat pitch of Karachi.
And there are many more such examples that can be given for every country.

this isn't just 'struggling on a flat pitch' though, surely? here we have the so-called no.1 test team who in batting and bowling have got nowhere near - NOWHERE NEAR - a team that is really no better than England, especially now that Murali has retired, and England aren't that good. there is no excuse for the appalling performance from India in this series.

Looks like its back to the bad old days for India and its pop gun bowling attack!

I think Pacers like Kumble may need to come out of retirement to pep up Indias attack!

When Pak last toured SL, the pitches were great for bowling and made for exciting contests.

I'd take test matches with scores of 150-250 any day over one with scores of 400+.

Too bad they didn't have similar pitches this time.

For those bashing India's performance, Pak also got beaten last time around in SL.

OK. Seriously. This has to be a joke

600 runs at a run-rate of nearly 4 runs per over, with the loss of only 3 wickets. Absolute mauling this

last time we toured Lanka we got beat 1-0 in 3 tests, the pitches were pretty useless and we competed A LOT better than this, unlucky not to tie the series 0-0 if you ask me. and that was when we had an unsettled team, rubbish batting and a clueless head coach. sorry but India are just a bit pants. there is no excuse.

Last edited:
The third test we played when we toured last year was as flat as this; so flat that even Malik managed a century on that pitch IIRC. Didn't get smashed like this though

people unfairly lambasting India here SL even scored 700+ at home vs Pollock,Steyn and Nitini they are the masters for their home pitches.

Pathetic...I know Sri Lanka are strong at home and foreign bowlers have often struggled there in the past, but this is simply atrocious. I think you would have to sink as low as Bangladesh to find a bowling attack that would be doing equally as badly as this, and even they might not be this bad in the same situation. I think in the last week the debate over who is the best test team out of SA, Ind and Aus has been officially put to bed.

lol debate's put to rest coz SA hasnt played?wat logic:))

Deepak: "Dhoni might be in a dilemma whether he should let ojha complete his double....or go for sehwag's century....sehwag requires less runs "
:))):))):)))

This is simply pathetic excuse of a pitch along with No. 1 Test ranked team bowling. Watching these matches and purely pathetic bowling of these pie chuckers and throwers are just as boring as watching some bollywood or lollywood movie. As for Mahela, the biggest FTB ever to play a test cricket.

I must say that even a vastly inferior game of 20/20, is way better than this kind of test matches.

Mahela Eyeing 10000 Test Runs. Just 669 to go. He might complete it in this Innings

If Imran Khan was the captain then he would have criticize such a lowsy pitch, wonder what Sanga has to say about the pitch? such pitches are gonna kill test cricket.

by the way why are Gummy Bear and the YUVI not playing this match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back