Sri Lanka v Pakistan | Asia Cup: Match 1 | Dambulla | 15/06/2010 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pankees will loose by a big margin, there will a collapse, and once again the hearst of true supporters will be shattered !!

cricfan967 said:
Of course Shashtri has to bring up the IPL..

i'm waiting for the day someone brings up a sh.itty moment of success during an international game.

Umar keeps the strike with a leg-bye

6/1 after 4 overs

Murali still to come who LOVES bowling here. Need to see out the new ball but the task ahead will be tough. Pakistan hate to chase.

Dil Dil Pakistan said:
Pankees will loose by a big margin, there will a collapse, and once again the hearst of true supporters will be shattered !!
O bhai jaake thandi hawa khaa. We don't need this kinda stupid comments here.

Dil Dil Pakistan said:

easy there negative nancy.

though i might join you if we lose a few more wickets :)))

^ 50%, he caught one at slip.... just.

Credit to SL, they're bowling very well.

waqar_ahmad said:
Just had one go to him. So drop rate of a 100%.

Not to mention kami dropped jaya when he was on 0, and missed a stumping of afridi
Actually took one at first slip off Shoaib.

Hey, one out and the bashing has started by Pak "fans". This game will be chased down easily!

UmarAkmals-fan said:
why do they have harbjhan singhs pic on that hit and win $1500 board? lol
Should have been Sreesanth's pic on hit me boards!

Ok Butt dropped a dolly but he caught a ball going 90 miles an hour at him at slip

Sledger said:
^ 50%, he caught one at slip.... just.

Credit to SL, they're bowling very well.
we always have to give credit to other team , wether they bowl , bat or field wel :)

Stupid to send two debutants in at the same time. Should have sent in a experienced bastmen. Some one like Malik. But then again Malinga is bowling, so hes probably hiding, :mad:

UmarAkmals-fan said:
why do they have harbjhan singhs pic on that hit and win $1500 board? lol
Lmao
I am very seriously watching the match and this comment made me laugh.

Why does he keep playing that shot? These youngsters always have one frustrating shot.
Umar Akmal and the cut shot and Shazaib with this defensive poke

Amin needs to hang in there..seems to have a decent defensive technique tho so we juss need to get through this phase and let the akmals, afridi and razzaq get the big scores later...

shazaib looking like a deer in headlights. or should i say floodlights.

waste of space.

adzzy786 said:
Stupid to send two debutants in at the same time. Should have sent in a experienced bastmen. Some one like Malik. But then again Malinga is bowling, so hes probably hiding, :mad:

bro SL is bowling well..give credit...

and its not like we have Sachin/Dravid in our batting order anyway

All Shazaib Supporters, What do you see in him, Hes just a fat piece of crap..Omg We seen in 2009 hes crap. A year later hes still crap

wat the hell is going on pak needs experienced player with these two they jus dnt know wat is going on

Calm down, soon the swing will disappear and the batting will be easier.

missing some experience one end should be a bit experienced.

dilojaanpakistan said:
bro SL is bowling well..give credit...

and its not like we have Sachin/Dravid in our batting order anyway

True. Miss YK and Moyo

adzzy786 said:
All Shazaib Supporters, What do you see in him, Hes just a fat piece of crap..Omg We seen in 2009 hes crap. A year later hes still crap

urmmm...What can I say??? Have faith?

Why are the senior Pak batsmen hiding in the dressing room.

A senior player should have come to face the music.

P.S. Its a genuine query and not a troll....

I am not watching pak's innings, but from what I am reading on cricinfo, Shahzaib seems to be as bad as I last saw him. What a joke.

Shazaib hasnt the tools for international ODI's, Akmal and Butt were fine. Butt got snared today though.

we need damad at least he does sme thing shahzaib is aboslutely useless and i was critisized for givin my opnion on him and he proved me right n umar amin doesnt look that good either wat are these two jus plannin on doing umar akmal would ahve been better here

With helmet on, Umar Amin looks like Fawad Alam from east and Misbah ul Haq from West.

Well Enjoy, Only As Pakistan Supoorters we get this excitement and frustration

let them play. Amin is good, nice technique. This is what Asia cup is about. Breeding new talent. Let them fight it out. No pressure

8 runs in 6 overs !!! But credit goes to Lankan bowlers, not easy to get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back