Sri Lanka v Pakistan | T20 | Colombo | 12/8/09

Amazing strike by Sangakkara. Rao stunned! The good thing is that SL need a few more of that

Can someone tell me why Rao is playing and Gul the best T20 bowler in the world not?

Good fielding by Pakistan today.

99/3

Good comeback by Rao

Brilliant yorker by Rao to finish off his spell. 4 overs, 34 runs and 1 wicket. Decent figures, not too bad

Sri Lanka 100/3 in 13 overs

Ali888 said:
noticed some words being exchanged

That's right Afridi ......give it to him....I am sure MoYo is vexed for not playing....as if he would be able to do anything anyway! Carry the bottles MoYo!

Saeed Ajmal to bowl the next over.

Looks like Afridi has no faith in Razzaq at all. Razzaq should have bowled at least one over earlier in the game.

Waseem said:
Saeed Ajmal to bowl the next over.

Looks like Afridi has no faith in Razzaq at all. Razzaq should have bowled at least one over earlier in the game.

I have no faith in Razzaq bowling as well!

Bowled him
YESSSSSSSSSSS

Sangakkara GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmalbowled!!!!!!!!!

Ajmal

Sangakkara BOWLED! Dragged on and middle-stump got uprooted! Loved Ajmal's reaction, showing Sangakkara the way to the pavillion

Ajmal gets key wicket of Sangakkara, well bowled.
SL 100 -4

That was legendary from Saeed Ajmal. If he gets fined for that, so should Matthews for doing the same to U.Akmal

Ajmal got over excited and gave some quick DIRECTIONS to Sangakkara to send him back to pavillion.

Ajmal will get in trouble for that but i don't mind it, it was arrogant Sangakkara :)

A wicket at the right time for Pakistan. The bowling change does the trick.

good captaincy there. He knew!

Ajmal pointed Sanga to the dressing room after the wicket and got a word from the umpire to tone it down. The camera immediately pans to the match referee to get his reaction. It's a reality show

Is it me or Afridi has no faith in Razzaq's bowling?? I am sure he is slightly better than Rana Sahib

what the F is wrong with ajmals reactions.. there isn't anything wrong with it.. They haven't seen Sanga in the last ODI when Younis got out.

Gooner said:
If I remember correctly a few Sri Lanken bowlers did the same to our batsmen.

Leikin! They will see to it that our boy is fined !

xkalibur80 said:
Is it me or Afridi has no faith in Razzaq's bowling?? I am sure he is slightly better than Rana Sahib
He is also injured. wasn't supposed to play :shahzaib

Rameez the idiot making it into something when when there was nothing in it

Gooner said:
If I remember correctly a few Sri Lanken bowlers did the same to our batsmen.

Murali himself did that a few times in the ODI series and quite a few other Sri lankans did it so Ajmal chose the best time and batsman to take revenge.

Rana takes ANOTHEr brilliant catch and it's 106-5 now

Afridi gets his man.

Well done skipper!!!

Well done RANA!!!

Well done PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!

Afridi gets Kapugedera! Goes for the big hit and miscues the ball to midwicket where Rana takes another very good catch

Ranadinho \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

look at wicket tally of all the Pakistani bowlers. one wicket each for all five. this is what we call team work!

1/24 off 4 overs by skipper after scoring 50 so MOM performance by Afridi on his first T20 as a skipper.

I am so happy for Afridi, hee badly needed this victory.

Another fine spell from Afridi in T20 comes to an end ... he has led from the front in his first game as captain!

i think perhaps Afridi might have chosen to not let Razzaq bowl seeing as he has just recovered from an injury in which case good thinking

Back