Sri Lanka v Pakistan | T20 | Colombo | 12/8/09

OUT before even Rana finished the appeal, umpires gave that out.

Any wicket is good but Jaya's could have been brilliant.

Mahela walks in

Very lucky to get this decision, ball pitched outside the line of leg-stump

GONE!!!!!!!!
Omar AKMAl has taken a catch and Jaya gone

Huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayasuriya OUT! Short ball by Aamner and this time Sanath doesn't connect even half as well. Good catch by Umar Akmal in the deep

Sri Lanka 39/2 and more importantly have two new batsmen at the crease!

Well done Aamer, he was hit for a few boundaries off the short ball but he tried it AGAIN and it paid off.
It was a PLAn all aong to give short ball but couldn't aim at his body before.

Well done Aamer and good catch by Umar Akmal.

Looking at replays, ball was extremely close to being popping out of Akmal's hand. VERY LUCKY!!!

3.5 Naved-ul-Hasan to Udawatte, OUT, he's given him! Cut back in just outside leg stump towards middle and off, Udawatte was too late in trying to run it down behind point, was struck high on the pads but the umpire was convinced that was out, it pitched outside leg so that takes the lbw out of contention immediately

Ranbo average before the ball 65
out kar lainay kay bad 35

Mohsin said:
Huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!huge Huge Huge Wicket!!!!!!!!!!!

:108: :108: :108:

Afridi had confidence in Aamer, he persisted with him even after he went for 20 in 2. good captaincy lala

Good work by Afridi keeping Aamer on (I would have taken him off), but I guess his hunch worked out :)

Mashallah very well played innings by pak batsmen. hats off to umer and afridi for playing a slpendid innings along with imran nazir. hope we win this match and misbah should be send home seriously he batted crap. so 2 down and inshallah we can win this match. still afridi and ajmal magic is left.

yeah afridi did well. first test in the field and he stuck by his bowler. good signs so far.

SAM'S said:
Afridi had confidence in Aamer, he persisted with him even after he went for 20 in 2. good captaincy lala

Image if Malik was captian and was persisting with him..PP would have wanted to cut his head off.

Amir has bowled 3 and Rana has 2 left so i assume Afridi intends to keep Razzaq for the death

Rao into the attack.........since its Afridi bringing him into the attack everyones happy

Rao is in. Either he'll pick up a wicket with his gentle swing or get hammered. There is no middle ground for him.

NavSheikh786 said:
Good work by Afridi keeping Aamer on (I would have taken him off), but I guess his hunch worked out :)
Thank God Afridi is not watching this thread, ppers were asking for a bowling change and asking Afridi to bring spinners.
Morale of the sroty!!

"Captains should never read these threads during a match."

What a shot. Whipped over midwicket for a six. Rao getting a pasting, 14 off his first over!

What a SHOT by Jayawardene for a SIX!!!

Expensive first over by THE Rao, 14 runs off it.

I think spinners should come on.

Waqar is here to present Sri Lankas point of view...overpraising sri lankans as usual.

dear oh dear .... just seen Rao domsetic T20 record ... nothing to write home about

Ajmal on tow bowl, good decision was Afridi.

Almost got Jayawardene very first ball.

Back