Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Pallekele | 07/10/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine what terror Junaid will spread when he goes to England.

Maiden from JK. Good short ball, Samara tried to come forward and got it in the ribs. Junaid seems pretty chalak for his age

Lovely, younis averages in the 50s both with the bat and ball.

Umer Gul has been awful he should have been leading the charge on this track he deserves to be dropped if he does not perform on this track

Match is surely sliding towards Srilankans....i do not see pakistan picking up 7 wickets untill new ball is taken..by then Srilankans will be quite a few runs ahead....we needed to dismiss them under 260 to give ourselves a chance......
ball is still swinging but our bowlers have not used it well..

142-3. Lunch. Parana gets one of the worst 50's ever, Faisal Iqbal looking on in approval.

142-3. Lunch. Parana gets one of the worst 50's ever, Faisal Iqbal looking on in approval.

not sure about that there was bound to be some play and missing in these conditions the length by Pakistani seamers was awful there was not enough pitched up deliveries.

Good day so far for Lankans. Parana and Samara showing some heart.

worst bowling effort from Pakistan in a long time. Helpful pitch opposition on the mat and they serve up filth and not to mention the fielding.

time for Younus Khan to retire.

SL has some of the worst commentators ...zzZZZ

Pakistan pace attack shown up big time on a helpful track. South Africa tour will be another long one.

Why has hafeez not bowled??? is there a grudge between misbah and hafeez???
as hafeez is damn good against lefties and he always get them and yet he hasnt bowled a single over yet?? this is frustrating and bad captaincy

Not playing Rehman going to hunt misbah big time, he was ur inform bowler,
playing sami was but shud have played instead of gul. lets see wat happens pak team
r ful of surprises, we'll either lose this test or win it.

Wow what a load of garbage! Younis has bowled 3 overs and Hafeez is yet to bowl one! Useless cricket being played by Pakistan!

By Cricinfo :D

Qamber: "Watching these two batsmen playing so well is like students are enjoying when there is no professor in their class room, its Time to bring in Hafeez i say!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back