Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Pallekele | 07/10/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we can bat all day tom we have a chance in the last day you never know

Tomorrow will rain most likely.. we need 300 runs here now to push for a win. 300 and we have to score quickly. We have only 6 batsman.

Hafeez should just go berserk and try to get rid of that deficit asap. I'd rather lose 2-0 then not going for the win at all.

Btw players like Sehwag and Dilshan at top of the order are so key in a situation like this.

Well played Junaid. These last 10 overs should be good fun. If they see them through w/o damage then we can talk about what would be a 'good' lead.

Well done on Pak bowling them out. Junaid was brilliant. But dropped catches, and generally below par bowling from Gul and Sami has cost us. Lead of over 100 seems far too much.

Like us to take a risk here and go aggressive and try to score quickly. Even though if we lose this, we'll lose our test spot to Sri Lanka too.

Should have left the final wicket for the morning , now we will lose two in the last 5 overs.

Azhar and Hafeez should open, allow Taufeeq to recover as he's been keeping all day!

SHould Taufeeq open?

He must be physically and mentally tired after assuming the wicket keeper role. Could be a walking wicket.

Maybe get Azhar to see out these 10 overs and let Taufeeq rest up?

Man, abysmal umpiring in the first Test has the Lankans appealing like their's no tomorrow. Ridiculous appeals

Taufeeq should not have opened azhar should have.

Unscathed at close would be the best result for Pakistan...

Bat all day tomorrow and accumulate a lead of max 150 runs

Salam guys, I have just tuned in and notice that SL have put up a very good score from 44/3. Did we bowl poorly or the surface has changes? Any drops or umpiring errors?

Srilanka at least have made sure that they do not lose the match and chances of winning the match is 60%.

Salam guys, I have just tuned in and notice that SL have put up a very good score from 44/3. Did we bowl poorly or the surface has changes? Any drops or umpiring errors?

W.salam. We bowled very well in the first session especially Junaid. Sami & Gul were too short and didn't bowl well. Ajmal was amazing. We then had Perera in and Misbah spread the field and allowed easy singles. Perera was then set and he made us pay with a quick 75. Misbah dropped a catch as did Younis. Younis dropped a sitter.

Why do these clowns have to collectively scream, shout and jump like an 11 year old girl everytime the ball hits any part of the batsman's body or gets within half a mile of the bat? One would think that the match referee would dish out some heavy fines/bans for over appealing(Sehwag got banned once in RSA, didn't he?) especially in light of the fact that over the course of this tour, their ridiculous appealing has effected some truly horrendous umpiring decisions including 10 that quite possibly changed the result of a test match.

W.salam. We bowled very well in the first session especially Junaid. Sami & Gul were too short and didn't bowl well. Ajmal was amazing. We then had Perera in and Misbah spread the field and allowed easy singles. Perera was then set and he made us pay with a quick 75. Misbah dropped a catch as did Younis. Younis dropped a sitter.

Thanks mate. YK dropping catches is surprising.

believe me... 4th Innings will very difficult on this pitch... ball will get swing & turn both... be ready :junaid :ajmal

Why do these clowns have to collectively scream, shout and jump like an 11 year old girl everytime the ball hits any part of the batsman's body or gets within half a mile of the bat? One would think that the match referee would dish out some heavy fines/bans for over appealing(Sehwag got banned once in RSA, didn't he?) especially in light of the fact that over the course of this tour, their ridiculous appealing has effected some truly horrendous umpiring decisions including 10 that quite possibly changed the result of a test match.

Completely agree. Them lbw shouts were embarrassing.

FFS another bad decision. This is ridiculous how can we ever have a chance with decisions like those.

Garbage Phattoo Mentallity player...I dont know how the hell they get so close to the international team.

I shouted pitched outside as it hit the pads. I have done fair bit umpiring and shape of the ball clearly meant that to hit on leg stump with no in swing means it pitched outside leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back