Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Pallekele | 07/10/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped catches and extras will end up costing pakistan here!

Same sloppy selfinflicted problems as usual

This is painful to watch now. Slips have really got to stand up when the regular keepers out, Misbah should've held on.

Perhaps Sami's unpredicable suff can unsettle these guys with bouncers and yorkers..but it is risky as we can not afford any more easy runs..
but Misbah needs to be more proactive now..rotate the bowlers more..even younis or Ajmal can do the trick with new ball

Typical. Everytime we claw back into it, we let it slip again with dropped catches and now inability to bowl the tail.

Sri Lanka lead by 49 runs with 3 wickets remaining in the 1st innings
Sl showing importance of having a good tail

SL pretty much setting themselves up for series 2-0 win here!

Pathetic bowling in this inns from Gul and Sami.

Cant believe this is best so called bowling resources we have!

lets have a few poor umpiring decisions in our favour now pls

SL pretty much setting themselves up for series 2-0 win here!

Pathetic bowling in this inns from Gul and Sami.

Cant believe this is best so called bowling resources we have!

Misbah's first test series loss coming..

Wont be shocked if SL bowlers come out with confidence and we get skittled cheaply in 2nd inns after this farce.

if you dont let new ball bowler even if they are expensive bowl when ball is new why play them then.Sami should be bowling or he should not be in the team period.

I'm a Pakistan fan but Gul, Sami and Misbah have seemingly blown this one. Although, I went with 1-1 before the series started and there is still a chance of a comeback.

I'm a Pakistan fan but Gul, Sami and Misbah have seemingly blown this one. Still, I went with 1-1 before the series started and there is still a chance of a comeback.

I think this is beyond our batting now to come back in this game , bowling was expected to do well but has let us down. 2-0 is more imminent.

I think this is beyond our batting now to come back in this game , bowling was expected to do well but has let us down. 2-0 is more imminent.

There is still time left in the game. 280 in the 3rd innings and Pakistan can nick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back