Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 3rd Test | Pallekele | 07/10/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah ...should have given a single over atleast to Sami with second new ball..very poor stuff from Misban

I told earlier ..when SL lost there 7th wicket that the tail batting will make the difference. that is exactly what has happened.

sami's pace is useless. for all the flack trundler Sammy gets he averages miles better than phaasht sami.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Misbah is very clever , he does not want to get sri lanka out. He knows our batting will collapse under pressure today. It will rain tomorrow.

WHY O WHY HAVE YOU GOT SQUARE LEG OUT TO A NEW BATSMEN?! :69: ffs!

Poor stuff from Pakistan! SL lead is already a match winning one!

SL should declare now. 100 ahead and see if they can bowl us out tonight for an innings win..!

Lead is 97, meaning Pakistan would need to score atleast 350 now (250 lead) to even have a chance of winning game and would need to get those runs quickly.

Pikz: "Lead is not beyond pakistan. Anything under 150 would not create real pressure on pakistan team. dont forget Ajmal has one chance to bowl in 4th innings."

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAAAN! Why the HELL was Herath given such a freebie single first ball to Ajmal?

Pakistans inability to bowl out the tail of the oppostion is pathetic! SL will be looking to maybe knock over both pakistan openers atleast before close of play here.

Pretty Much misbahs drop of Perera has cost pakistan big time here!

Pakistan have 11 overs to survive!

We need to score 300+ here and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back