The Apprentice is back

suhaib

ODI Debutant
Runs
the new series with alan sugar starts this wensday.

first task on wensday will be to sell coffee,

but bad news is dragons den series is finished, so quickly :12:

Really looking forward to it but i doubt it will top last years series. We just have to wait and see.

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
anyone seen the contestants? there a quite a few asians in it this time.

The youngest contestant is a asian lady aged 23

1 day left :27:

unfortunatly i cant see the your fired episode as desperate housewives come then. :6:

tre azam

apprentice.

looks pakistani and i love his attitude....go tre!

great first episode, thought i didnt think that fat man should have got fired, looked real dedicated, i wanted the fat girl to go, its her fault they lost, who starts a mobile shop in a dead area.

suhaib said:
great first episode, thought i didnt think that fat man should have got fired, looked real dedicated, i wanted the fat girl to go, its her fault they lost, who starts a mobile shop in a dead area.

TRE AZAM FOR THE APPRENTICE.

the fat woman is just plain wrong, and i hate the one looking like trisha (with the semi-lisp). the fat man is just a chatter, looks like a mole (the way he was bs'tting with the boys in the beginning).

but, TRE for the apprentice!!! i couldnt stop laughing when they found out his chosen name for the boys (cirtus) was bs.

I am going for that girl who didn't do anything ....... she is Indian is she ?

Hari Sombar said:
I am going for that girl who didn't do anything ....... she is Indian is she ?

bengali or pakistani.
her name is 'ghazal asif' definite pakistani, or half pak/bang

Apparently, Sir Alan was disappointed with the overall standard of contestants last year and so this year they've made an effort to find really good contestants.

You can already see there are definitely some characters in there, like Tre who stood up to that Jadine woman who was his project manager, and I am sure he will be popular amongst the Asians like Syed was last year! But the one I hate already is Jadine, she is an absolute **** and the way she talks to other people is just unbelievably bad. She's like one of those bossy people you came across in the school days! Hope she gets fired!

what about ifti choudary, i think he has a bigger chance of winning then tres.

tres looks like some uneducated pakii from tooting

suhaib said:
what about ifti choudary, i think he has a bigger chance of winning then tres.

tres looks like some uneducated pakii from tooting

hes got 2 a levels (tre) and could build pcs when he was 10. he couldve gone to oxford etc. and been an academic, but took the business line in life.
ifti chaudhary looks indian, but he is as proud and empty headed as hell. "breaking bricks with hands....implement them in business"? stupid git.

jayed said:
ifti chaudhary looks indian

whenever i try to judge if a clean cut male is ind or pak i invariably get it wrong

9 times out of ten i am presumed to be indian :9:

so what is it that make this lad look indian?

TAK said:
whenever i try to judge if a clean cut male is ind or pak i invariably get it wrong

9 times out of ten i am presumed to be indian :9:

so what is it that make this lad look indian?

yaar...i wasnt saying it in a demeaning way lol. i just commented on the fact that he might be of indian origin.

1- his last name is chowdhuri, which is a dynasty from bengal india.

chowdary is also used by the jatts of india and pakistan

i think it would have been great if they had a plumber or mechanic in their to see what they could do.
the guy that got fired he just did not want to be team leader i tell for a car sales manager he didnt seem to have a lott of confidence in his ability and i think because of that he mently lost it hence got fired!!!!

I like both versions. "The Donald" is great as well.

This was classic, 200 litres of milk ??!!??? :))) :)) What a bunch of numpties, and after Sralan was complaining about the lack of quality last year. :D

Last edited:
Imran_The Man! said:
I like both versions. "The Donald" is great as well.

This was classic, 200 litres of milk ??!!??? :))) :)) What a bunch of numpties, and after Sralan was complaining about the lack of quality last year. :D

and from a phd doctorate in quantam physics!

trez is fick.. givin us bad name.. the geeza dont shut up! he keeps blabbering on like he on crack

the asian girl lookin fine thoug ;-)

SameerM said:
trez is fick.. givin us bad name.. the geeza dont shut up! he keeps blabbering on like he on crack

Trez is good comedy value...whilst the apniii is.. :31:

She hasnt got a degree, just scottish equivalent of A levels. Apparentley she had a quite a decent job before the Apprentice. Degrees are not what they are hyped up to be.

big_GhazalAsis.jpg

Is it Asian Apprentice? Any 'paler folk' involved?

TAK said:
chowdary is also used by the jatts of india and pakistan

Also used just as much by Gujjars.

BTW, what's the deal with the slits in Ifti's left eyebrow? He looks more like a TP then a big time businessman. I guarantee this guy is Pakistani as even though he's hit the big time, really he's still stuck in the ghetto.

I really enjoyed episode one. I think Fatman deserved to get fired. He was far too keen and self-interested, and he should have taken more authority over the wrong decisions being made around him. Plus when he said 'so-and-so screwed up, so-and-so should go!!" and pointed her out, it was basically suicide. Sir Alan would never want to work with someone who was so quick to pass the buck - the incident just summed up Fatman's lack of leadership skills.

ifti's a pakistani..made his money in the tiles business...my cousin knows the guy..

Ifti was my karati teacher......No joke!

kasam se!

what about that lohit from uae he looks a humble man

HOw come so many PPers know these Apprentice contestants? We had about 5 posters who claimed they the last lot also - and they claimed they knew the final result.

Of course they were wrong...

Oxy said:
HOw come so many PPers know these Apprentice contestants? We had about 5 posters who claimed they the last lot also - and they claimed they knew the final result.

Of course they were wrong...

Ifti is a good religiously dedicated person, i know him from mosque. He in the summer holidays used to teach us karate. but i dont think he will do it ever again aftr the apprentice

well dnt know what happened to ifti, was dead in todays episode, tres was about to get fired is well.

Ifti fired himself. He was goin for AMS's sympathy with the sob story about the kid but then froze when questioned. I think he was trying to stay in the background trying to avoid cockups and shirk away from responsibilty.

jayed said:
his side burns...or lack of...give me the jeepers.

i was thinking that on last nights show very hitler like if he just had the tosch to go with it. annway what the hell is it with the eye brows very child like arent they

SameerM said:

he would make a good duck caller in the wild and then shoot him for the sake of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the serious side the right person did get the sack although tres will not be too far if he carries on like that. and yes iffty rightly got the sack and should not have been on the show he stopped someone who could have given a 100% in the show.

we all have familys but work is work

tradecars said:
on the serious side the right person did get the sack although tres will not be too far if he carries on like that. and yes iffty rightly got the sack and should not have been on the show he stopped someone who could have given a 100% in the show.

we all have familys but work is work

Or rather business is business

Rory and Ifti rightfully got fired. Ifti was just lazy and Rory was far too dictatorial, although didn't help that the guys from that dog group thing they went to, rang so late with the blanket idea.

tru, but iftis a proud guy. his brows suit a black man in a tracksuit (no fence meant) and he was lazy. yeah right...billionnaire when he's 50...

tre does take it to the max, but hes immensely talented. alan knows that.

No one enters this show to 'win a job' at Amstrad.

They do it to get a high enough profile to get commercial deals / TV offers etc / Media jobs.

Its ONLY about EGO.

I'm not watching the show - may watch the last one to see who wins - but from what I read, none of them know much about business.

Who was the jerk that ordered 1000 chickens for a few pizzas last year?

Oxy said:
No one enters this show to 'win a job' at Amstrad.

They do it to get a high enough profile to get commercial deals / TV offers etc / Media jobs.

Its ONLY about EGO.

I'm not watching the show - may watch the last one to see who wins - but from what I read, none of them know much about business.

Who was the jerk that ordered 1000 chickens for a few pizzas last year?

the chinese guy.

i think rory was a bit rascist too..and everyone automatically go after tre instead of trying to manage him..most of what he ahs actually said uptill now has been ok except for the way he says it..for example i still dont know why the black girl moved them away from their ideal spot last week...and i think in the next one tre's gonna get fired..if they lose that is coz it looks like he's the project manager...plus the american apprentice means more than this version..i mean compare the prizes..alan sugar and donals trump?? seriously..plus the americans seem alot more dedicated and better qualified..our lot just look like a bunch of joeys..

i dnt think tres actully had any chance of being fired, it was always gona be one of the other 2, was suprised to see 2 people get fired, tres was just there because that **** manager choose him cos of his beef with him,

but it was well funny how he walked off without saying bye or even looking at his mangeger.

suhaib said:
the new series with alan sugar starts this wensday.

first task on wensday will be to sell coffee,

but bad news is dragons den series is finished, so quickly :12:

i did not know what the apprentice was and i just watched it yesterday and i thought great 10 *s all the way :19: :14:

'I can be offensive'
Week 2 Described as 'lethal' by Rory, Tre is fast becoming our angriest ever candidate. So what do we know about the man?

'I'm not the quiet type.' 'I'm not a lemming. I do not follow.' 'I can be offensive.' This is how the market and design consultant from Essex describes himself. Fiercely competitive Tre boasts, 'there's no place for sportsmanship in this game'.

From the start of this 12-week-long job interview, Tre's instinct to win was laid bare. He tried to fool his team with his team name Certus, which was in fact the name of a company he used to work for. The silly boy couldn't fool Sir Alan though, who rumbled the scam.

In the coffee task he proved his ability to sell. He might have clashed with fellow fire-mouth Jadine, but he proved his ability to be a team-player working well with Simon selling coffees from the mobile van.

We got a taster of his anger in week one, but it wasn't until week two that we witnessed his explosive temper in his clashes with Rory. If he doesn't win The Apprentice, Tre's on his way to a world record in how many times he can say the 'f- word' in a sentence!

You couldn't have pitted two characters so opposite to each other in every way and at the end of the day, public school boy rory, with his hopeless bumbling manner, was no match for the razor-sharp, swear-box tre.

In the battle between the boys, Tre came out on top every time, delivering classic lines such as:

Rory: 'I am your boss'.

Tre: 'You're nothing to me'

He might have been the lone survivor of week two's boardroom, but he received a stern warning from Sir Alan who was concerned by Tre's disruptive behaviour.

Fellow candidates have identified that Tre is one to watch, with Jadine stating that he will not listen to anyone. Simon sticks up for him, 'If you keep Tre on a leash he'll be alright'. But, would you want to have Tre at the end of your leash?

Make sure you tune in to week three to see how the now 13 candidates fair in the next gruelling task - otherwise Tre might have words.

but it was well funny how he walked off without saying bye or even looking at his mangeger.

coz his manager was a complete moron...bumbling fool who had preconcieved ideas and a superiority complex..i mean the pooch pouch?? and then not to sell any to the largest customer?? DOH!!...plus i really believe he had it in for tre from the first minute..its part of the mindset.."damn dodgy p.aki ill put him in place etc etc.."

Great episode= Ifti dug his own grave but seriously he needs to sort out his hair.

Tre to win!!!!

i think tre will be nominated for eviction like every week but survive and win in the end,
sir alan seems to like him.

I dunno sohaib....i hope tre does it ...where is he orginally from.............i dont care really....hes still a BOSS!....saying that i doubt he will win..hell be a losing finalist.. the women are not talented at all...and jadine gets on my nerves...what the hell is her obsession with clipse or eclipse or woteva...name ur kid that loser!

I think one of those guys will win...probably the cambridge grad...(in basketball vest right at the end)...or perhaps the ex army man....

Rana said:
Ifti was my karati teacher......No joke!

kasam se!
yeah he mentioned on the radio 5 live last night, it was some apprentice podcast and he was saying that he was a karati teacher for 10years or something

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the apprentice?

Nope, I'm Easa. Who is this 'joking' guy you speak of? :p

Well it is a contest between 16 people to get a six figure wage working for a guy called Sir Alan Sugar. But only one of the contestants can get the job, so each week their is a contest between the contestants who have been split into 2 groups. One of the losing team gets fired every week except for the final four. Two of the four are picked by their performances in interviews. Then the two finalists compete for the job.

Haroon Yasin said:
you r jokin

Why would he be joking? Not everyone lives in the UK or America. Maybe they don't show it where Easa is? Maybe it isn't such a big show where Easa is?

Easa- The Apprentice is basically a reality TV show where 15 or so contestants who fancy themselves as budding business leaders of the future pit themselves against each other in a competetition to be emplyed by Sir Alan Sugar (google him to find out who he is) in a lucrative £100,000 per year job.

One of the very few good things they actually have on TV these days.

Uzzy said:
Tre is awesome but hes no Syed.

2nd you on that.

syed was true true true class.
he's the one who coined up the 'sir alan..i'm just like you...humble background..worked my way up' etc.

he had 9 lives...always...was cool. the man. met him at mosque this fitr eid. the geezers tall.

is he pak or bengali?

Back