The Apprentice is back

Boi said:
that ifti guy has opened an tile shop in manchester called eclipse tiles lol

he said that they edit the program and he made the name for the team Eclipse

is he thinking of making a billion by 50 from that shop

Tre IS not BRIT asian.. he is REJECT brit asian..

he cant talk, cant discuss.. got a FILTHYYYYYYY mouth and i dunno WHY he keeps that beard? is it to only hide his horse looks?

Sorri if i offend anyone, but he is pure besti

That girl.. GAZAL.. reminds me of a blonde bimbo.. that pure scottish accent sorri again if i offend, reminds me of that pricccck in BBrother.. kamal or woteva his name was

Only tha Lolit -indian i think, has pure selling skills. real imaginative and gets the job done!
even he is a bit gayish though .. (again no offence to anyone else)

SameerM said:
Tre IS not BRIT asian.. he is REJECT brit asian..

he cant talk, cant discuss.. got a FILTHYYYYYYY mouth and i dunno WHY he keeps that beard? is it to only hide his horse looks?

Sorri if i offend anyone, but he is pure besti

That girl.. GAZAL.. reminds me of a blonde bimbo.. that pure scottish accent sorri again if i offend, reminds me of that pricccck in BBrother.. kamal or woteva his name was

Only tha Lolit -indian i think, has pure selling skills. real imaginative and gets the job done!

how could you...? insulting oxy with every comment and saying no offence? :)))

btw,
is tre religious; i mean, does he drink etc.? he was smoking a fag like hell the other day though.

-gazelle is an animal and dumb.

lohit is gay and wierd

seriously?? i hope youre joking..lohit wont last long..the man has no skills..i mean if these are the best in britain what is the world coming to..ive been watching the american apprentice and im sorry to say but some of those guys are more qualified and better than this motley crew...plus id rather work for trump than mr amstrad...by the way when was the last time amstrad did anything innovative? other than rebadging cheap chinese goods??

so then kids, what happened yesterday? I stopped watching it before they got into the boardroom. I watched it up until that guy went into a halal take away to sell his sasages while the guy was on ramadan.

the poncey hoighty toighty (ex-army :))) ) boy was fired

suhaib said:
the guy lohit is seriously gay, he seems to be a hijra.

You're joking aren't you. Next you'll be telling me that Shahbaz and Elton John are Gay are too. Oh they are. Ok what about Lord Browne - surely he is 100% batting for the right side.

TAK said:
the poncey hoighty toighty (ex-army :))) ) boy was fired

What will Katie do without him? She's one vicious individual

Surprised that Ghazal didn't get questioned at all by Sugar, she managed to sneak out without a word. Didn't notice her say much during the task either apart from disagreeing about the cheddar cheese.

Reckon she's gonna be caught up with soon, perhaps an Ifti type ending could be in store.

Wouldn't you just bank on someone like lohit saying "keep your hands to yourself" to a guy he's sharing a bed with?

The reception Adam got on his return to the house has got to be one of the most low key ever. I can understand Katie's disappointment, but the others?

Paul deserved to go for many things but for going into a halal shop trying to sell his filth, that was surprisingly not seized on by Sugar, he deserved a kick up the rear end too.

tre was funny he said french are s**t drivers and are rude and are s**t drivers again

Boi said:
tre was funny he said french are s**t drivers and are rude and are s**t drivers again

with a name like tre he must be french !!!
seems to have quitend down a little

I can't stand Ghazal. She is totally and utterly useless. I cannot believe she has even lasted this long. Has she actually contributed anything at all so far in the series?

man that katie woman is nasty...and what the hell is jaydin and naomi's problem? man talkabot stuck up!!...love tre though..definatley worth watchin just for his straight talking no nonsense stuff...at least mr sandhusrt was sent packing..that stiff upper lip was getting annoying..steve was good too..good laugh too..feel sorry for adam coz he's a bit quite and people think he's a bit of a muppet...which is unfair since he was the only one who sold well..wont last though..hope jaydin gets knocked out soon!!..the attitude is just annoying..

I felt sorry for Adam when he entered the house. Everyone was obviously disappointed that he made it back including Tre which i found surprising. I thought they get along nicely.

Katie has to go though. She is one sly cow.

katie is stupid she thinks she can be the boss of the house and hang around with that paul

good hes gone lets see wat she does now

Last edited:
Last night's boardroom was the best yet. It was just a good old backstab-athon full of bitchy opinions and pompous remarks. Can you imagine being Adam and coming home to that reception though, how embarassing!

Uzzy said:
I felt sorry for Adam when he entered the house. Everyone was obviously disappointed that he made it back including Tre which i found surprising. I thought they get along nicely.

Katie has to go though. She is one sly cow.

It's normally quite funny when you see them bitching about eachother and then cheering as the person returns. Last night was appalling. It is quite obvious that the two pompous nasty posh couple believe that Adam, as a mere car salesman, is way beneath them. Well one of them got their come uppance last night and the other won't go very far. I was disappointed that some of the boys at least didn't cheer for Adam. Having said that the other posh one is a real duplicitous git as well. Used to work for CSFB in Canary Wharf. About as popular as rats when the plague is in town -allegedlly!

Last edited:
So who watched the Apprentice tonight?

I thought it was an awesome episode but Adam had to go which was a shame. He was one of my favourite chars along with Tre aswell.

Katie on the other hand keeps proving why she is such a conniving cow. She had a vendetta against Adam and was adamant to getting rid of him. I cannot stand her, not to mention how fugly looking she is. You could boil an egg on her face, thats how bad it is.

Last edited:
Uzzy said:
So who watched the Apprentice tonight?

I thought it was an awesome episode but Adam had to go which was a shame. He was one of my favourite chars along with Tre aswell.

Katie on the other hand keeps proving why she is such a conniving cow. She had a vendetta against Adam and was adamant to getting rid of him. I cannot stand her, not to mention how fugly looking she is. You could boil an egg on her face, thats how bad it is.

OMG, ADAMS GONE....
tell me...his reaction
katie in the boardroom
sir alan clocked on about her and paul and the link between adam vendetta, is that true?

well adam had to go, and sir alan doesnt seem to happy at katie right now.
so far tre looks like he will be a the winner, anyone hear him say 'yaar' today. LOL
lohit has also proved that hes more gay then gay. the way he talk and walks, just keeps reminding me of those khusray in pakistan. Imagine him dancing. LOL

Jayed said:
OMG, ADAMS GONE....
tell me...his reaction
katie in the boardroom
sir alan clocked on about her and paul and the link between adam vendetta, is that true?

When Alan Sugar announced the other team as winners and what their surprise would be, Adam looked proper gutted. He was gutted that he would miss out on driving F1 cars! Apparently racing cars are his favourite thing, it was pretty funny though from a different perspective on his reaction. Oh yeah Adam's team lost to Sam's team by 97p!

Katie, well she kept proving why everyone dislikes her. The verbal attacks started to get a bit personal with Katie and her boyfriend being mentioned. Alan Sugar did clock on her vendetta against Adam, i mean it's not hard to. In tonights episode her face went bright red i swear you could boil an egg on her face.

Uzzy said:
When Alan Sugar announced the other team as winners and what their surprise would be, Adam looked proper gutted. He was gutted that he would miss out on driving F1 cars! Apparently racing cars are his favourite thing, it was pretty funny though from a different perspective on his reaction. Oh yeah Adam's team lost to Sam's team by 97p!

Katie, well she kept proving why everyone dislikes her. The verbal attacks started to get a bit personal with Katie and her boyfriend being mentioned. Alan Sugar did clock on her vendetta against Adam, i mean it's not hard to. In tonights episode her face went bright red i swear you could boil an egg on her face.

But Sir Alans knows her game and got a check on that witches plots?

what kind of accent does ghazal asif have? and she doesn't look anything like her picture on BBC's website!

Adam was the BEST candidate in my opinion i think whoever alan picks is going to be a mistake

TAK said:
she was avin a pop at us northern folk tonite

I know - stuck up cow. I hated her from the start cos she is stuck up so far up her own behind BUT that hate increased after todays episode.

I thought Adam was sound BUT unfortunately for him he went into the boardroom too many times for Alan Sugar. He was a nice guy and that was his undoing

Slugger said:
what kind of accent does ghazal asif have? and she doesn't look anything like her picture on BBC's website!

Adam was the BEST candidate in my opinion i think whoever alan picks is going to be a mistake

scottish

I dont find the accent particularly annoying - i just think she is rubbish, certainly wont last much longer

Did not any of you find Tre's mimicking an asian accent offensive? If it was a white person doing it there would be cries of racism etc. He's a total idiot who thinks you succeed in business by just relying on bs. Lohit, Christina and Simon are way better than him.

Did not any of you find Tre's mimicking an asian accent offensive?

not really, but i was surprised they didnt get a discount from the sardar jee..i would have managed to get easily some pounds knocked off those crappy leather trousers!!...lohit is rubbish and will be found out like ghazal, christina is a front runner, as is tre,simon,naomi...i believe those will be the final four..one mistake from lohit and he wont survive the boardroom..and katie is marked...sugar will fire her if she makes an error..i hope jaydin doesnt win..too much attitude!!

Adam's biggest mistake was to pair himself with Ghazal, that in it's own right was a sackable offence, should've stuck with Katie, shoulda known better.

He messed up in the boardroom when he got his facts mixed up(I think he did so unintentionally) about the seeds and asking the wholesaler who their customers were. Unfortunately Ghazal showed there was some life in her for the first time basically calling him a liar, was gonna be tough for him from there, he seemed resigned to the fact that he was doomed.

The smug look and smile from Katie as she walked out of the boardroom as part of a losing team underlines her vindictive nature, but Adam had to be much tougher than he showed to turn the tables on her.

Ghazal may be appear blonde and sound annoying, but tell you what little kiddies you guys do not have the balls she does.

I'd like to see any of you guys appear on that show at the age of 23 :)

P.s i know Ghazal as a friend and i can assure you guys, she has more confidence than you guys could imagine. Wishing the gal the best, time for internet kiddies to lay thier assault on someone they do not know!

the funny bit was when Adam said Ghazal was suited to being a PA

the look on her face was priceless

For those who said Adam was good, I think this was his fourth consecutive boardroom. You can't argue with how bad that is. He seemed like a nice guy but the nicest person isn't necessarily going to be the winner. I think Tre or Jadine has the will to win.

Whippy said:
For those who said Adam was good, I think this was his fourth consecutive boardroom. You can't argue with how bad that is. He seemed like a nice guy but the nicest person isn't necessarily going to be the winner. I think Tre or Jadine has the will to win.

True but he really shouldn't have been in the board room last week.

Whippy said:

yeah BUT there is a reason for that, he is an easy target for people. He never tried to get too pally with people and it obviously messed it up for him - he needed to be more conniving BUT i guess that aint in his nature

the Great Khan said:
not really, but i was surprised they didnt get a discount from the sardar jee..i would have managed to get easily some pounds knocked off those crappy leather trousers!!...lohit is rubbish and will be found out like ghazal, christina is a front runner, as is tre,simon,naomi...i believe those will be the final four..one mistake from lohit and he wont survive the boardroom..and katie is marked...sugar will fire her if she makes an error..i hope jaydin doesnt win..too much attitude!!

i agree BUT im not sure Naomi will get far - seems easily led and not strong enough. She is a follower not a leader imo

I certainly think it is between Simon, Tre and Christina - tho based on the tasks thus far Tre has probably been the better performer . . . . just.

Seriously what is Jaydine doing there? Nobody can honestly say she is amongst the best this country has to offer

Geordie Ahmed said:
i agree BUT im not sure Naomi will get far - seems easily led and not strong enough. She is a follower not a leader imo

I certainly think it is between Simon, Tre and Christina - tho based on the tasks thus far Tre has probably been the better performer . . . . just.

Seriously what is Jaydine doing there? Nobody can honestly say she is amongst the best this country has to offer

Nor Ghazal for that matter.

agreed but i added naomi because she's a canniving so and so, and i think she's better than jaydin and lohit...

adam was just not a leader, so he had no chance of winnning anyway

Geordie Ahmed said:

mate the calibre of the uk apprentice candidates IS REALLY REALLY LOW compared the US apprentice. if the uk apprentice candidates come to the US they would be peanut vendors

the Great Khan said:
agreed but i added naomi because she's a canniving so and soQUOTE]

A bit of a ugly cow that one

Last edited:
Slugger said:
mate the calibre of the uk apprentice candidates IS REALLY REALLY LOW compared the US apprentice. if the uk apprentice candidates come to the US they would be peanut vendors

I havnt seen any of the US Apprentice yet

I think the UK one is trying to go for entertainment hence they have selected people who are loud BUT have no business nous

Geordie Ahmed said:
I havnt seen any of the US Apprentice yet

I think the UK one is trying to go for entertainment hence they have selected people who are loud BUT have no business nous

WOW DUDE! go to apprentice.yahoo.com to watch FULL episodes completely legally and in great quality!

Ghazal deservedly fired last night.

Appearance on the program probably came a few years too early for her, Sugar wasn't far wrong that she was all talk with little or no substance.

Very naive the way she trusted Katie, defence in the boardroom was practically non-existant just trying to blame others for not giving info she should've been extracting as PM.

yeh she got busted... she was coming across as a typical asian female though.. just argueing ONY minor points and kept butting in and being rude!

he propa STREET bloke init!

him and TRE are finalists for me.. with that Christine (like to deal with her).. but the women just seem to *****

definatley agree there...i mean we have car salesmen for Gods sake..they had company owners who regularly deal with fortune 500 companies etc...no comparison..this season i can honestly say theyve had some really rubbish candidates..i mean Ifty? ghazal? seriously? they just blagged their way in!!

Surya - "There's a young man by the name of Sanjaya looking for a job, I think he should get it.", replying to Trump's question of who should be the Apprentice

does anyone else think naomis a bit of a cow?

Last edited:
No reaction to the latest episode? It was hilarious!

:)) yep it was pretty good. lol at how p'ed off Alan S got at the female (Cristina?) saying 'OK'

Should be good next week, fireing 3 people.

Anyone else lol at the hair trimmer advert, where straight after it finished Tre just walked off by accident and had to run back :))) :))) :)))

Well it seems like PP has forgotten about this show completely. Last nights episode was superb, very compelling. And it finished with a great twist too, though how super pansy Simon is a finalist is beyond me. Go Christina!

Tre found out to be the arch BSer he is! Limited vocabulary, limited brain. The whole Katie thing was so contrived, vile creature.

That girl never got fired, she wlked out of the job. She never heared the famous words. SHe must be well pleased with her self. Refusing a big jopb like that, what a game player

Whippy said:
Well it seems like PP has forgotten about this show completely. Last nights episode was superb, very compelling. And it finished with a great twist too, though how super pansy Simon is a finalist is beyond me. Go Christina!

I couldnt stand Kate, thought she was a snake in the grass.

I wanted Tre to win, but I thought he got it all wrong with his attitude and backchat.

I think the level of the UK apprentice is different to the American one, certainly the American ones looks far more corporate level and that makes sense because of Donald Trump. Whereas Sir Alan Sugar is just looking for anyone to fill into his business, the programme is more television entertainment orientated it seems. He chooses random people from different businesses and demographs if he wanted the best business minds then I'm sure the show would be full of Investment bankers, accountants, management consultants, ceo's, senior management. The show would be pretty boring then and most of the public would find it hard to relate to the contestants.

Simon the academic with no business nous against Kristina who I think is the favourite to win. Tre was pure entertainment but, he got found out in the last episode and there is so much one person can BS before it does catch up with them. Lohit, too nice and too dull for the job was the response from one of the interviewers.

Kate deserved her place in the finals, sad, that her contrived exit made her look like an unselfish person.

Tre's quotes were awesome. "Doctors said I had a 5% chance of walking again and a 5% chance of having a baby... Guess there predictions were shiiiite then"

Quality

Saj said:
I couldnt stand Kate, thought she was a snake in the grass.

I wanted Tre to win, but I thought he got it all wrong with his attitude and backchat.

I just love that word snake use it for all the people who say one thing and do another. Always hiding something underneath

Kristina will eat simon alive. and having that rascist Rory on the same team as Tre is gonna be great for viewing..i hope he punches him this time!!..lol..I realy admired Tre, straight talking resilient, fighter..Kristina also for the same reasons...the rest were just wimps or evil..lol

Who won the Apprentice???

Who won the Apprentice, I missed todays show...who won....please...lol...

Back