The Ashes | 3rd Test | Perth | Day 1 | 16/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
268 all out. I will take that after 4/37. Now we have 8 or so overs at them to bowl fast and show some menace with the ball. And catch the bloody thing for a change.

This series is being a big let down, the first day of first test was the only entertaining day.

Can someone keep me updated? I quit watching, englands boring when they bat

Finn is expensive, but seems to have the knack of picking up cheap wickets.

this pitch doesn't look too difficult imo - so long as your openers can survive the new ball for 30 overs or so i reckon it's a 450 par wicket

1.78 England

3.60 Aussies

6.00 Draw

draw looks overpriced at this stage, England price is too short and Aussies just about right imo :ibutt

Get ready for another mammoth total here ... 4 pacers, no variation (Smith is poop), quick outfield and flat track ...

:ibutt

It's expensive for even ODIs. I think something's wrong with him. When Broad recovers I'm afraid Finn's the one who's going to get an axe. Tremlett is an excellent bowler IMO as he proved today.

Aussie bowlers need to come to the party or this series will be over after just 3 tests!

Dropped catch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These Aussies nothing seems to be going right for them :D :D

It's expensive for even ODIs. I think something's wrong with him. When Broad recovers I'm afraid Finn's the one who's going to get an axe. Tremlett is an excellent bowler IMO as he proved today.

Agreed!

Most runs in a test series is 974 by Don bradman in 1930, Thats something for Ali cook to aim for! :)

Cook looking good and already has 464 runs in the series!

Eng 21/0

3 OVERS to go and just the start they wanted in reply!

England looking at ease here! 9 balls in day left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back