The Ashes | 3rd Test | Perth | Day 1 | 16/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when things were starting to look a wee bit better....(sigh)

anyways, lets see if MJ can score few quick runs..

There is definitely some spin and bounce in this pitch.

No other finger spinner can extract this kind of spin on the first day of this pitch. There is something strange in this guy fingers. He needs to be tested in the lab.

No other finger spinner can extract this kind of spin on the first day of this pitch. There is something strange in this guy fingers. He needs to be tested in the lab.

lol this is perth, you always get some extra bounce here.

lol this is perth, you always get some extra bounce here.

bounce is understandable but how the hell can he spin the ball this much? It just makes no sense. This is irreplicable by any other spinner yet this guy makes it look childplay

bounce is understandable but how the hell can he spin the ball this much? It just makes no sense. This is irreplicable by any other spinner yet this guy makes it look childplay

half the voters in a recent PP poll rated Ajmal higher :)))

He is a good bowler without any doubt.

I don't understand Finn. He seems to ball so many bad balls per over but still batsmen get out to him.

Finn has lost it. possibly carrying an injury and getting it all wrong. off off off.

half the voters in a recent PP poll rated Ajmal higher :)))

that was not a recent poll. That was held earlier in the summer and to be honest, Ajmal was not bad this summer. Sure he does not spin the ball so much but he can be handy on a bouncy wicket on the last day of a test match

I'd still like to understand how he extracts so much turn though? There is no wrist involved, his action looks legitimate and i don't see what he does with his fingers which other finger spinners don't. Very very strange

Last edited:
Mates I don't know enough about cricket to explain how or why he gets so much turn, all I know is he is just damn good. that's why he has done so well and continues to do so well, in spite of all the idiotic doubters.

He does give it a good loop, and knows how to drop the ball at the right place but then so did Saqlain and i never saw him turn the ball as much as Swann does.

'kin hell, just get Finn off. how obvious can it be?

i'm i the only one who thinks that England haven't bowled particularly well these first two sessions? they're in a great position but only due to the pish batting by the Aussies

i'm not complaining though, my bet is looking very safe thank you very much :D

England have been poor apart from Tremlett. They owe a lot to Colly's catch. IMO.

i'm i the only one who thinks that England haven't bowled particularly well these first two sessions? they're in a great position but only due to the pish batting by the Aussies

i'm not complaining though, my bet is looking very safe thank you very much :D

it happens when teams become as mediocre as Australia has

Oh cmon Strauss. Get the mid off and mid on up. I wonder how much better England would be if they had an attacking captain.

Swann should be made England captain in future

I like this counter attack from Haddin. Very valuable runs here for the Aussies.

This Aussie batting line is all wrong. Mr C and Haddin should be higher up the order to provide stability.

lol Australia will struggle to get to 200 this inns

Do you ever post anything positive about anything?

Just saw the replay of the dismissals, RA says:

Hughes - rubbish shot but that's how he plays.
Ponting - poor shot, should have left the ball
Clarke - get out of my team you pathetic celebretard. Forgotten how to bat?
Watto - good ball
Smith - should have left it but it was a much better ball than Ponting and Clarke got out to.
Hussey - top delivery.

Everything is going right for England, everything going wrong for us.
Blinders of catches, they bring a bloke in who destroys our top order, ball spins on day 1, you name it.
Decent fightback from the lower order, hopefully we can get 200 plus and then we better bowl well or the fat lady is doing scales.

Do you ever post anything positive about anything?

Just saw the replay of the dismissals, RA says:

Hughes - rubbish shot but that's how he plays.
Ponting - poor shot, should have left the ball
Clarke - get out of my team you pathetic celebretard. Forgotten how to bat?
Watto - good ball
Smith - should have left it but it was a much better ball than Ponting and Clarke got out to.
Hussey - top delivery.

Everything is going right for England, everything going wrong for us.
Blinders of catches, they bring a bloke in who destroys our top order, ball spins on day 1, you name it.
Decent fightback from the lower order, hopefully we can get 200 plus and then we better bowl well or the fat lady is doing scales.

Ha ha ha

Harris off the mark! :O

I heard he was an allrounder, I know he blasted Rampaul last year but anybody can do that :D

hahaha Jimmy you legend, owned Johnson there.

If you want...personally I'm supporting them but hope Australia win here....sets up a good contest

I think I should start supporting England because once I start supporting them then they will start playing like Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back