The Ashes | 3rd Test | Perth | Day 1 | 16/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RA, are you watching, that how we mostly feel about our top order. :farhat

oh boy. Australia is going to drop down to tier 2 and play the likes of Pakistan, West indies and New Zealand more often

What a trafic day that would be, to see West indies and Australia relegated to tier 2

You must be kidding!!!

Why can't they just stay at the crease?

Ponting fails again... :facepalm:

England are waaay too good for Australia atm. Even their 'reserve' bowlers are making them look ****.

Fine ball first up. Good movement on this wicket.

i am only trying to control my emotions

oh my god

ponting's face..he didn't wanna go off..not at all

Steve Smith at 6 and above Haddin in line up.... this innings will be over by tea!!

Tremlett really looks the pick of the bowlers here. May run through Australia once his rhythm is up.

The footwork is non exsistant by the Aussie batsmen. They need a batting coach. :jm

Common Clarke ....Pup...we want big 100 from u ...common ...only Aussies in current team i like the most ...:) common pup....

Anderson is brilliant

Very un-Ponting shot though. He looks uncertain of his offstump these days - even in the first innings at Adelaide where he guided one to slip.

oh boy. Australia is going to drop down to tier 2 and play the likes of Pakistan, West indies and New Zealand more often

What a trafic day that would be, to see West indies and Australia relegated to tier 2

LOL no we won't. We might drop down the rankings but we will still play who we always play. They love beating us more than anything.

We are gone for all money now.

Up to Australia's Robin (Watson) to save them now. Possibly with some help from Batman (Hussey) later on.

Colly adds another great catch to his list... More might come.

Hussey to the rescue soon (again) ?

Hughes has been in terrible form.

The selectors (with Ponting's urging as well) selected him anyway.

Should have selected an opener in form, or Khawaja.

LOL no we won't. We might drop down the rankings but we will still play who we always play. They love beating us more than anything.

We are gone for all money now.

It was Australia's suggestion to split teams in two tiers such as the best teams play each more often and the teams in tier 2 escape the horror of getting embarrassed by the top teams

I don't think they will push for this idea anymore :p

Mr Cricket should have come up the order and opened. At least Clarke is just leaving it.

Common Pup.....:) another bouncer from Jimmy...much improved bowler

and that's :4our to Clarke...off the mark

Aussies r quite thick, they keep giving england the chances. England on the other hand make no such mistake

Khwaja wasnt exactly stellar either against england during the warm up matches.

everyone failed with new ball. u have no other choice. Can't judge a player only by one warm-up match.

Last edited:
You can see Watson's crying expression on HotSpot. :))

It was Australia's suggestion to split teams in two tiers such as the best teams play each more often and the teams in tier 2 escape the horror of getting embarrassed by the top teams

I don't think they will push for this idea anymore :p

Why? We are number 4 in the world brother. I know you are kinda sour and all but we are still number 4.

wo kaun hai ...??

Warid_Bol_Anmol.jpg

Time for Clark to walk back to pavillion...... dear oh dear... aussies have forgotten how to bat!!

Hughes and Smith are not test cricketers. LOL, CA in shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back