The Ashes | First Test | Brisbane | Day 1 | 25-Nov-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guesses on how many wickets Siddle will get in total. my bet's are on 12.

This is what the Ashes is all about. Great performance Siddle, England are really crumbling under pressure here. 5-0.

:waqar

What a Spell!

What a Spell by Siddle, I bet he would have a nice celebration for his b-day!!

Unbelievable stuff! This is like pakistan! Anderson should be out in this over as well

Geez it's been a good day for Sid Vicious eh. First he gets picked in the Test side on not a lot of form and then he repays the selectors' faith in him with sixfer on his birthday.

Sid Vicious turning the Gabba into the Gabbatoir again

This is exactly what the series needed after all that Aussie doom-mongering.

Sporting theatre at its best.

it's gone.

Heck even Johnson bowling as he is today could get finn and anderson out.

Siddle on fyah right now, Haddin is a ****

I gotta say, Siddle is lucky to have Aleem Dar as his Umpire from his end. If he had Billy, he would have missed the LBW's and Aussies wouldnt have been able to review it!!

Siddle getting all sorts of subtle movement

England have had a dose of PMS today and it is safe to say they haven't handled it very well.

Watch it Haddin, Paine is looking to take your spot!!

Did you spend some time with Kamran Akmal???

Blimey, I wake up at 5 a.m. to watch the Aashes and instantly Siddle gets a hat-trick! Next time I'll stay asleep!

Happy birthday Mr Siddle!

Bell tries to put MJ out of the ground. Beam him Mitch!

Blimey, I wake up at 5 a.m. to watch the Aashes and instantly Siddle gets a hat-trick! Next time I'll stay asleep!

Haha.
Depends on who's side you are at.

ps. go take a nap then come back again...

Not sure what Dubya is doing with this field.

LOL being a pakistan's cricket fan. I can understand your pain lol

Its a good thing that ponting is leading australia, coz he is such a awful captain that for any other side, he would lose every game as the captain.

Wha a poor field setting

what a rubbish field setting! he took 6 bloody wickets, why would you give him that field? pathetic to say the least!

I dont want Aussies to bat today. They are tired and conditions are good for bowling right now..

Last 10 overs...53/4

Wickets column is fine, but way too many runs being conceded because of a such a bakwaas field setting.

what a rubbish field setting! he took 6 bloody wickets, why would you give him that field? pathetic to say the least!

Bell is going to smash it so they have put the field back for him.

Out of the Thread Topic ( If I am not Wrong, Today is Great Imran Khan's Birth Day : Happy Birth Day :imran )

A guy who is all fired up, took a hatrick, why would you put fielders back against him? Let Bell charge him. He won't get a wicket this way.

wow. these biased commentators ripped the hell out of Yousuf similiar field placements and look how quiet they are now

You gotta back your bowler to take the wicket though. But Dubya has always been conservative when it comes to his field. Siddle's going to have to bowl at the stumps.

A guy who is all fired up, took a hatrick, why would you put fielders back against him? Let Bell charge him. He won't get a wicket this way.
not looking for Bell's wicket. I think he wants to force Anderson to go for it and hit boundaries/ hit in the air, thus a greater chance of him getting out (playing risky cricket). Pointing doesn't want Anderson to just defend and give strike to Bell mostly. Bell seems to be at ease out there, it's unlikely he's gonna get out soon.

Very defensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back