The Ashes | First Test | Brisbane | Day 1 | 25-Nov-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bowled by MJ, bit of wobble in the air there.

Not a bad start from MJ - nothing threatening though

Trott seeing the ball really well. a lot on him.

Another crap ball well outside off

Left alone this time

"Mid on drives are going to gully cover drives are going to square leg.This trot is one ugly batsman" GB
"It takes one to find one" says CMJ.

pretty disappointing pitch has to be said, nothing happening at all.

"Mid on drives are going to gully cover drives are going to square leg.This trot is one ugly batsman" GB
"It takes one to find one" says CMJ.

ohhh that was a chance for a run out there, poor pick up!

Decent recovery from England here

So far decent viewing - and I spotted a toon top in the crowd, what more coul you ask for?

England looking good now. Swing has gone, ball dies off the wicket - lots of time to play your shots here. :inzi

Its drink time;

First hour: You would have to say its par

Aus should bring on the spinner. Pacers not looking at all potent.

Aussies looking ordinary as usual again. phew. come on England pleeeeeeease have a good day now.

Looks like Trott is carrying on where he left off in the last series he played.

Key wicket. Aussie bowling looks a bit lightweight if Johnson doesn't strike.

Doherty second worst first class average while making debut, Steve Smith first V Pak.

Can't see too many wickets coming throughout the day

Cook might probably fall before lunch, but after that its going to be all England

Andrew, Walthamstow, in the TMS inbox: "Babestation on tv on silent and Boycott on radio - the synch is uncanny!"

Good recovery from England after a first over loss, and the first hour is pretty even.

Watson come on now and ...

:FOUR

:four

clipped off his pads, Trott looks in great touch.

DRAMAAA

Hot spot shows Trott might have nicked a ball he was beaten on earlier from HIlfenhaus

Come on Shane, just close your eyes and imagine its Pakistan...

LOL

go on Jonathan. I don't care if you're about as English as a szechuan special, get 'em!

LOL

go on Jonathan. I don't care if you're about as English as a szechuan special, get 'em!

Strauss must be kicking himself for getting out on this pitch. Although that ball he got out to was there to go after so wasn't a bad shot.

Come on boys.

Lol @ Chappell stating the obvious.

I think this will be a minefield on the last day.

:out England 2 down for 41, Trott gone for 29. Good bowling Twatto!!

:akhtar worked out that Trott can't play those full inswingers. He must be credited with that wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back