The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

I agree. This post should signify the end of constructive criticism and analysis in sport. From this day forward, never again will a decision taken by a sportsman be judged on its happening in the moment.

:))) :))) :)))

35cgam.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse; Misbah-lites or Sachinistas.

Misbah-lites :)))

I chose Misboyz after also toying with Misbros, but we should come to a general consensus

Pakistan bowl out side: All hail Misbah, the saviour of Pakistan cricket
Pakistan concede 130 runs to the tail: The bowlers didn't turn up

I've got it then: the MisBots
23000 posts of grade-5 one-liners and going strong. The career center of the university that doled out the English literature degrees can now add this to their employment stats.

Meanwhile, kudos to the bump. Your annual moment in the spotlight. Misbah placed a fielder at long on. Enjoy while it lasts!

The obsession with the man, it seems, transcends races and boundaries.:))

I'm still laughing at Ironcat's post about eating posters. Misbot 1.
No worries. I didn't realize they don't teach idioms these days on facebook.:))

I have got a neat one for the most obsessed group residing in PP's pages. i.e. Those whose cows were stolen by Misbah.

Miscows.

Badge:
CowSideCar.jpg

President: TBD
Chief trolling officer: James
Director of Comparisons with Afridi: Mobashir
Director of Comparisons with U Akmal: Bullet Drive
Director of Zombie Relations: InziQS

Elder 1: Namak_Halaal

Miscows are recruiting.

APPLY TODAY!

Lol garbage? So If one supports his captain and appreciates his efforts(something that not everyonr in pak does) my post are garbage...
There is no harm in supporting a player.

But once someone doesn't even acknowledge the faults that a player has, that's where he loses credibility.

P.S. I am not a Misbah hater, but that doesn't mean Misbah cannot be criticized.

I have got a neat one for the most obsessed group residing in PP's pages. i.e. Those whose cows were stolen by Misbah.

Miscows.

Badge:
CowSideCar.jpg

Miscows are recruiting.

APPLY TODAY!

LOL! That's hilarious! Namak Halaal deserves a promotion though.

Miscows.

Badge:
CowSideCar.jpg

Miscows are recruiting.

APPLY TODAY!

LOL this is actually funny.

LOL at Misbots :)))

I'm a Misbah fan but his captaincy today is poor.

What use is drawing a match which will ultimately mean we'll lose the series?!?

I'm a Misbah fan but his captaincy today is poor.

What use is drawing a match which will ultimately mean we'll lose the series?!?

We have to save the match before even thinking about winning we are one collapse away from loosing this test. And 3 runs an over is actually good specially from our team as usually we would be scoring at around 2.

We have to save the match before even thinking about winning we are one collapse away from loosing this test. And 3 runs an over is actually good specially from our team as usually we would be scoring at around 2.

"save" the match for what?

What use is it if we save a 1-0 series loss from a 2-0 series loss?

And nice "saving" as younis Khan got out anyway. Should've at least attacked before getting out.

Miscows.

Badge:
CowSideCar.jpg

Miscows are recruiting.

APPLY TODAY!

Not even close to the ‘Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are non-Minnow teams’ chapter.

Good effort though.

Those whose cows were stolen by Misbah are...Miscows?

MisBots wins.

Have you defined minnows yet? :)

Weak and pathetic response.

Why rely on my definition of Minnows? Do you not have your own definition on which you base your preposterous claim? No wait, I recall 2 pages of you choking on your own garbage.

:)

awesome captaincy analysis of the savior :misbah. pass the popcorn

Sent from mt MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Weak and pathetic response.

Why rely on my definition of Minnows? Do you not have your own definition on which you base your preposterous claim? No wait, I recall 2 pages of you choking on your own garbage.

Yawn. You got schooled in that thread. Your strawman Italy got schooled two weeks later.

But, hey, thanks for trying.

As seen at www.WorkatMiscows.com...

Position: Trolling Intern

Job description: Write 500 one-liners a day, content must be recyclable in a circus

Qualifications: Believer in quantity over quality, degree in English literature

Reports to: Chief trolling officer

Immediate start.:))

It has been almost 50 international innings since Misbah last made a 100. Almost 14 months.

Last edited:

Miscows.

Badge:

Miscows are recruiting.

APPLY TODAY!

A fine effort but i have some reservations as any thing which does not include SAVAK is incomplete..

but what about this...??

Company name: Misboys( Pvt) Limited

Owner's:Shahrukh and Ironcat

Vision and mission statement:

"To educate ignorant cricket fans about the truth that Misbah is the right and the right is Misbah.....,Captain is Misbah and Misbah is the captain.....,the batsman is Misbah and Misbah is the batsman,.....the planning is Misbah and Misbah is the Planner......the win is Misbah and loss is every one else but not Misbah.....,the right is what Misbah does and wrong is what Misbah does not.....there is no one perfect but only Misbah.."

Yawn. You got schooled in that thread. Your strawman Italy got schooled two weeks later.

But, hey, thanks for trying.

What does Italy have to do with this thread? I guess the evidence is playing on your mind after all. Of course it does.

And still no definition of Minnows from your side.

Let’s see how you bailed from that thread on the point of minnows:

"OK, can we talk about something else?"

Go back to school and learn how to read elementary English instead of making a complete utter fool of yourself by misinterpreting Bullet Drive's point.

There’s a good boy.

What does Italy have to do with this thread? I guess the evidence is playing on your mind after all. Of course it does.

And still no definition of Minnows from your side.

Let’s see how you bailed from that thread on the point of minnows:

Go back to school and learn how to read elementary English instead of making a complete utter fool of yourself by misinterpreting Bullet Drive's point.

There’s a good boy.

Yawn. You got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled. Your definition of minnows got schooled. If I were you, I'd hide.

Yawn. You got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled. Your definition of minnows got schooled. If I were you, I'd hide.

Jackanory.

My definition has nothing to do with your laughable claim.

You made the claim based on your IQ.

Why are you struggling to define Minnows?

Why do you care about what others think now all of a sudden?

You are being blown to smithereens. You cannot even defend your own garbage.

Jackanory.

My definition has nothing to do with your laughable claim.

You made the claim based on your IQ.

Why are you struggling to define Minnows?

Why do you care about what others think now all of a sudden?

You are being blown to smithereens. You cannot even defend your own garbage.
Yawn. You got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled. Your definition of minnows got schooled. Bump that thread if your memory of pain has subsided.:))

This latest 5 has riled the Misbots.

Here they come :120:

Yawn. You got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled. Your definition of minnows got schooled. Bump that thread if your memory of pain has subsided.:))

Ahh yes, I remember, you went as far as claiming Zimbabwe went from Minnow to Non-Minnow status in a matter of 3 Tests matches vs Pakistan, NZ, and Bangladesh - all of which Zimbabwe lost.

No length of rope can save you.

That's it folks, nothing to see here other than Ironcat implode because his messiah scored a match winning 5 runs today and leaked 100+ runs in the process no thanks to his *intelligent* fields placements.

Spare a though for Misbots today – they are looking down the barrel of a lost Test match thanks to Misbah.

Ahh yes, I remember, you went as far as claiming Zimbabwe went from Minnow to Non-Minnow status in a matter of 3 Tests matches vs Pakistan, NZ, and Bangladesh - all of which Zimbabwe lost.

No length of rope can save you.

That's it folks, nothing to see here other than Ironcat implode because his messiah scored a match winning 5 runs today and leaked 100+ runs in the process no thanks to his *intelligent* fields placements.

Spare a though for Misbots today – they are looking down the barrel of a lost Test match thanks to Misbah.

The moos are getting louder.:)))

31630.jpg

I think Ironcat is angry.

Bless.

No never..ironcat has never "say die attitude" unlike his leader who dies before having a life while batting and in his decision making....

he is immovable,unbeatable.......we call such a person with traits like this a "deeth"

No never..ironcat has never "say die attitude" unlike his leader who dies before having a life while batting and in his decision making....

he is immovable,unbeatable.......we call such a person with traits like this a "deeth"

Ironcat's weakness has been exposed.

Just ask him to define Minnows and observe the self detonation sequence. He doesn’t even recognise his own garbage anymore.

I guess this demonstrates the difference between man and machine. Machine cannot think for itself but is programmed on repeat.

If I got schooled Ironcat then why are you struggling to post your definition of Minnows?

You are a blagger.

Ironcat's weakness has been exposed.

Just ask him to define Minnows and observe the self detonation sequence. He doesn’t even recognise his own garbage anymore.

I guess this demonstrates the difference between man and machine. Machine cannot think for itself but is programmed on repeat.
The only person on self-detonation here is you.:))

If I got schooled Ironcat then why are you struggling to post your definition of Minnows?

You are a blagger.
All your questions worth responding to have been answered. Bump that thread and find my definition of Minnows.

This thread is now about Miscows.

All your questions worth responding to have been answered. Bump that thread and find my definition of Minnows.

This thread is now about Miscows.

More excuses.

I did bump that thread.

Here was your response to the point of Minnows in that thread.

You bricked it and then legged it thinking we would forget.

Now you come back with this “Worth responding to” stall tactic.

Cheap hack too.

More excuses.

I did bump that thread.

Here was your response to the point of Minnows in that thread.

You bricked it and then legged it thinking we would forget.

Now you come back with this “Worth responding to” stall tactic.

Cheap hack too.
Yawn. Go waste someone else's time. If you have the guts, bump that thread so I can school you more.

Why would I give up when it was you:

At face value it seems you were begging for mercy; boy did you get a pummelling in that thread, and now this thread.
That sounds more like you. Oh wait, that WAS you!

Choker of superlative degree. Master of running away. How else would you have posted 8000 instances of garbage on this forum.:)

That sounds more like you. Oh wait, that WAS you!

How can it be me when it was you who said :

Choker of superlative degree. Master of running away. How else would you have posted 8000 instances of garbage on this forum.:)

Wow! What a come back. Expected after the massive U Turn you've made in this thread.

How can it be me when it was you who said :

Wow! What a come back. Expected after the massive U Turn you've made in this thread.
No idea what you are blabbering about. The quotation marks tell me that it was a quote, but to understand that, you will need an IQ of at least 50.:) And the quoted sentence does sound like having come from your mouth.

Meanwhile, you got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled two weeks later. 0-4. You couldn't even look up the word "fish" in a dictionary. And you got owned.

Deja vu in this thread.

Well, I'm here for the Miscows. I want to hear the moo's.:)

No idea what you are blabbering about. The quotation marks tell me that it was a quote, but to understand that, you will need an IQ of at least 50.:) And the quoted sentence does sound like having come from your mouth.

Meanwhile, you got schooled. Your strawman Italy got schooled two weeks later. 0-4. You couldn't even look up the word "fish" in a dictionary. And you got owned.

Deja vu in this thread.

I think only dogs can hear you now.

Come back to me when you are brave enough to post your defintion of Minnows because only a coward would claim Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are non-Minnows for the sake of bolstering a myth.

See yah!

I think only dogs can hear you now.

Come back to me when you are brave enough to post your defintion of Minnows because only a coward would claim Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are non-Minnows for the sake of bolstering a myth.

See yah!

Yes, this is the spirit. And there's the moo.

51TPT4MVE5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Only thing I have learnt in this thread is that Ironcat has spent the last year reading 31000 posts by 2 posters. What a trooper.

misbah nothing special first away series against a decant side and pak lost in both formats where he is captain.

Only thing I have learnt in this thread is that Ironcat has spent the last year reading 31000 posts by 2 posters. What a trooper.
And this one can add and subtract besides the moo!

misbah nothing special first away series against a decant side and pak lost in both formats where he is captain.
Err, no, Pakistan lost the test under Hafeez.

I have concluded Misbots are worse than Sachinistas.

At least Sachinistas are relentless in their belief and have the bottle to justify their claims regardless. Misbots on the other hand perform massive U-Turns because more than often they do not believe in the horse pukky they propagate themselves.

Better than Clarke, as he still schooled England in tests. The real format.

big difference we lost the odi series in the same condition where we won the test series.

aus played in england not aus.

let clarke captain against England in test and than we will see.

I have concluded Misbots are worse than Sachinistas.

At least Sachinistas are relentless in their belief and have the bottle to justify their claims regardless. Misbots on the other hand perform massive U-Turns because more than often they do not believe in the horse pukky they propagate themselves.
But, nothing beats the dumbness of Minnows...err...Miscows.:))

big difference we lost the odi series in the same condition where we won the test series.

aus played in england not aus.

let clarke captain against England in test and than we will see.
Big difference. We had won the test series, and ODIs were but a formality. The real format was won heads and shoulders above any other team.

Big difference. We had won the test series, and ODIs were but a formality. The real format was won heads and shoulders above any other team.

U-Turn Alert : *ODIS do not matter. ODIS do matter.*

Back