The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

For Misbots ODIs do not matter. SR doesn't matter only avg. Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are not minnows. And Misbah was our best player in Mohali 11'.

Best you forget.

U-Turn Alert : *Mindset plays no role. Mindset plays a role*
This Miscow specializes in U-turns.

Cow%2Bdaffy.jpg

For Misbots ODIs do not matter. SR doesn't matter only avg. Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are not minnows. And Misbah was our best player in Mohali 11'.
For Miscows, ODIs = reason to live. SR = reason to die. England and others = minnows. And we should have been all out for 180 in Mohali.

Don't forget, Misbah is ranked on the same level as Imran Khan, Sir Clive Lloyd, and Steve Waugh.

You are only 3 or 4 guys ...Even hunderds of posters can not shake or move adamant ironcat by an inch.....love you ironcat:heart:...
there is no one like you so stand fast ,my best wishes are for you..
We are proud of you ..peolpe like you make Pakpassion so special...:bow:

I do not understand the reference between Misbah and cows? Anyone?

Reminds me of a praphrased joke.

Why does Misbah have Cheese in his jockstrap? Cos Misbots will do anything for Dairlylea.

:)

I do not understand the reference between Misbah and cows? Anyone?

Reminds me of a praphrased joke.

Why does Misbah have Cheese in his jockstrap? Cos Misbots will do anything for Dairlylea.

:)))
Btw who are Misbots??

Last edited:
Ironcat = best poster ever

+1

Still this thread needs to be deleted or lock.. No discussion is going on here and when the haters cant prove misbah wrong they start all sorts of name calling..

Probobly the only thing in which namak halal is good at

Real test of captaincy for Misbah will come tomorrow.
If the rain stays away, we could be in for a very exciting day of cricket.

His defensive captaincy will cost us this series.....:'(

Actually it was Afridi and Hafeez with their time wasting in the ODI series that cost us the series if not for that Misbah would have played the first test match and we would be 1-0 ahead instead of 0-1 like we are.

Mucha gracias, amigos. Let's see if we can pull this one off today.

Real test of captaincy for Misbah will come tomorrow.
If the rain stays away, we could be in for a very exciting day of cricket.

ridiculous post.. Real test of his captaincy? so you are ignoring the england 3-0 part.

Misbah seems to have given up wanting to win the match it seems. Instead of giving the ball to to the pacers who could have given him wickets, he has given the spinners the job of smothering the runs.

Wonderful captaincy , NO Sami yet :facepalm:

This makes you question how "attacking" was Misbah's declaration. Not even going for the wickets.
What dumb Misbah doesn't know, is that if he wants to draw the match he will need wickets. Sami has not been very good but Misbah has really not used him well. He didn't get a propoer chance to me.

Not giving Sami the ball is perhaps the most attacking move Misbah has made in his career.

Giving that loser the ball means certain defeat.

Not giving Sami the ball is perhaps the most attacking move Misbah has made in his career.

Giving that loser the ball means certain defeat.

Taht's what you think but Misbah surely don't think like this because he played in him in the final XI in place of Abdur Rehman.

ridiculous post.. Real test of his captaincy? so you are ignoring the england 3-0 part.

You should not forget the real credit should go to ajmal, rehman not misbah for winning england 3-0. Misbah's day's are numbered after the first odi series loss against england everyone said it's his first series but know they are loosing most of their matches his time is over as a captain he should go.

You should not forget the real credit should go to ajmal, rehman not misbah for winning england 3-0. Misbah's day's are numbered after the first odi series loss against england everyone said it's his first series but know they are loosing most of their matches his time is over as a captain he should go.

Another ridiculius post.........

So if Misbah dones't give the ball to Rehman and Ajmal, then he is a bad captain, but if he gives the ball to rehman and ajmal and they take wickets, it was cause of rehman and ajmal but not cause of Misbah....

Can't believe that some people here call them selves Pakistani cricket fans but can't appreciate the captasin effort.

btw, Pakistan still undefeat in Test series under Misbah. The first test was played under Hafeez :)

Chalak Misbah is trying to say, that because of him not being there in the first test, they lost.... Well it is true..

Misbah: "After the first game, really happy with the way we performed. Azhar Ali and Shafiq did really well, the way Adnan played with a broken finger, Junaid is a positive for us the way he bowled, we fought back after the first game. when you are not having a regular keeper, it puts pressure on your bowlers also. The pitch was live for first two days and after that it was really flat, nothing on it, if it would have been a five-day match, we could have had a result. We were behind in the first game, it cost us the series."

One of the best captains of Pakistan. Has lead Pakistan undefaeated for 7 series...

Misbah has lead Pakistan in 15 concecutive test matches, and look at the results of it.. Funny thig is that is the third highest. THe highest is 16 games, which was lead uunder by Imran and Waqar

So I'm gonna open up a can of worms...

If Misbah is the best captain ever, how come he couldn't recover Pakistan and lead them to a victory to even out or win the series?

I mean, he had two tests to play with. A great captain would be able to come back and make sure Pakistan didn't lose the series.

Sadly, Misbah failed to do that.

One of the best captains of Pakistan. Has lead Pakistan undefaeated for 7 series...

Misbah has lead Pakistan in 15 concecutive test matches, and look at the results of it.. Funny thig is that is the third highest. THe highest is 16 games, which was lead uunder by Imran and Waqar

Drum Roll Please . . . .

One should take alook at where the games were played and against which teams

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4956607&postcount=7

lost odi series because misbah gave sami the last over.

draw this test because misbah dropped perera and gave him easy singles when he came in to bat.

1st decant away opposition and pakistan lost. couldn't even beat the west indies :facepalm:

Yes sack the captain with the highest win/loss ratio in the history of test cricket :)))

That's Pakistan fans for you

Last edited:
:)) what a ridiculous post.. Another way of trying to ignore that thread and post of mine....

MY post was refering to all the names that were mention in the OP of that thread..

So you do not apply the same logic on quality to the quality of Misbah's Test opponents as captain? What a joke. HA-HA funny.

South Africa - DRAW
New Zealand - WIN
West Indies - DRAW
Zimbabwe - WIN
Sri Lanka - WIN
Bangladesh - WIN
England - WIN
Sri Lanka - LOSS

Oh, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are heavyweights, and NOT Minnows, no wait, you already know this.

Last edited:
:)) what a ridiculous post.. Another way of trying to ignore that thread and post of mine....

MY post was refering to all the names that were mention in the OP of that thread..

Now i don't know what does that have to do with this.. Honestly ridiculius stuff by you... Like always

If you weren't so preoccupied being insecure about your opinions, you'd realize that you're holding double standards.

If you're considering the quality of the opposition and venue when regarding any other stat, then you should do the same for Misbah, i.e, his W/L record being boosted by several matches against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.

So you do not apply the same logic on quality to the quality of Misbah's Test opponents as captain? What a joke. HA-HA funny.

South Africa - DRAW
New Zealand - WIN
West Indies - DRAW
Zimbabwe - WIN
Sri Lanka - WIN
Bangladesh - WIN
England - WIN
Sri Lanka - LOSS

Oh, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are heavyweights, and NOT Minnows, no wait, you already know this.

England is the only good win

sl at home we were favourites and we won so nothing special there.

nz away nothing special they are a poor team.

If you weren't so preoccupied being insecure about your opinions, you'd realize that you're holding double standards.

If you're considering the quality of the opposition and venue when regarding any other stat, then you should do the same for Misbah, i.e, his W/L record being boosted by several matches against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.

Naaah dude. Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are heavyweights. Not only this, we beat them 1-0 and 2-0, which apparently is known as a whitewash. :)))

sl at home we were favourites and we won so nothing special there.

nz away nothing special they are a poor team.

Yup England is the only win worthy of note in Tests under Misbah.

But then we lost 4-0 in the ODIs in the same series.

What a captain.

It's quite ironic.

When Pakistan wins due to individual brilliance of players other than Misbah or if we win by the support of DRS, Misbah and his captaincy takes the entire credit. But when we LOSE a game, each and every individual is criticized for bad performance, and the only person who never gets the blame of a loss is Misbah.

So the formula is simple for Misbah fans ... Misbah will take the credit for victories, and individual players will take the blame for losses.

It's quite ironic.

When Pakistan wins due to individual brilliance of players other than Misbah or if we win by the support of DRS, Misbah and his captaincy takes the entire credit. But when we LOSE a game, each and every individual is criticized for bad performance, and the only person who never gets the blame of a loss is Misbah.

So the formula is simple for Misbah fans ... Misbah will take the credit for victories, and individual players will take the blame for losses.

Not ironic, but laughable.

Misbots already placing blame with the Umpires.

LOL HAHAHA

Take the DRS support out of it and Misbah's individual performance as a batsman and his performance as a captain looks like a piece of junk.

We won against England NOT because of Misbah. He hardly had ANY meaningful contribution. It was three factors, primarily a brilliant individual performance by spinners and pacers, DRS, and England's traditionally very poor test record on Asian pitches.

See, you give the test victory credit to Misbah but you don't wanna talk about Misbah and his captaincy when it comes to drubbing in the ODI and T20 against England. :)

LOL at Miscows moo'ing away.

Misbah is yet to lose a series under his captaincy. Quit embarrassing yourselves.:))

Pakistan's test W-L under Misbah: 9-1 (against all)
Pakistan's test W-L under Misbah: 6-1 (excl. Zimbos and BD)

Both are the best by any captain.

Misbah is yet to lose a series under his captaincy. Quit embarrassing yourselves.:))

he just lost 1 he captained 2 test so the series was 2/3 under his captaincy.

Take the DRS support out of it and Misbah's individual performance as a batsman and his performance as a captain looks like a piece of junk.

We won against England NOT because of Misbah. He hardly had ANY meaningful contribution. It was three factors, primarily a brilliant individual performance by spinners and pacers, DRS, and England's traditionally very poor test record on Asian pitches.

See, you give the test victory credit to Misbah but you don't wanna talk about Misbah and his captaincy when it comes to drubbing in the ODI and T20 against England. :)

Spot on.

According to Misbot's prime directives - ODIs & T20s are meaningless, but Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are non-minnow heavyweights.

You couldn't make it up.

he just lost 1 he captained 2 test so the series was 2/3 under his captaincy.
No, sherlock, he captained two tests and didn't lose them.

Series under him ended 0-0. Learn to count now. This isn't grade 5 anymore.

Spot on.

According to Misbot's prime directives - ODIs & T20s are meaningless, but Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are non-minnow heavyweights.

You couldn't make it up.
Lamest copy/paste of movie quotes EVER.

Misbots scraping the bottom of the barrel by resorting to pedantry.

Misbots in catch 22 situation. They can either blame Hafeez for the first Test, or the Umpires, not both.

The supposedly best thing to happen in 5 years couldn't salvage a win in 2 tests to save Pakistan from a series loss.

Pathetic.

The supposedly best thing to happen in 5 years couldn't salvage a win in 2 tests to save Pakistan from a series loss.

Pathetic.
Pathetic post.

Our tours in the last 5 years to SL:

Under Younis: lost 0-2
Under Hafeez: lost 0-1
Under Misbah: Drew 0-0

Movie quotes?

Do not change the subject.

I know today must be a bitter pill to swallow but me a man and suck it up.

This is the beginning of the end.
Miscows being schooled.

As of today, Italy has lost 0-4, Misbah didn't lose his series against SL, Misbah's SL tour batting average = 55, schoolboys' prediction of our win against SL without Misbah = hogwash.

Admit it. You have been schooled. Go back to you hole.

Proving Misbah is no match winner in SL.

Next.

PS: Waiting for Draws are the equivalent of Wins U-Turn.
Proving that Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in the last 5 years.

Go back to your hole.

Miscows being schooled.

As of today, Italy has lost 0-4, Misbah didn't lose his series against SL, Misbah's SL tour batting average = 55, schoolboys' prediction of our win against SL without Misbah = hogwash.

Admit it. You have been schooled. Go back to you hole.

Someone hand Ironcat a gun, he's back to Italy.

Watch him wriggle out of this thread by posting woeful irrelevance from other threads.

Today is going to be so much fun at the expense of Misbot1.

Pathetic post.

Our tours in the last 5 years to SL:

Under Younis: lost 0-2
Under Hafeez: lost 0-1
Under Misbah: Drew 0-0

:))) :))

How is it a pathetic post?

Pak was down 1-0, Misbah took over, knowing Pak would lose the series, how come he couldn't get a win?

I don't know what past records have anything to do with this. We're talking about Misbah here.

Best poster of PakPassion :))) :))) Yeah, let's hear it from a guy who doesn't think Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are minnows.

Pak was down 1-0, Misbah took over, knowing Pak would lose the series, how come he couldn't get a win?

I don't know what past records have anything to do with this. We're talking about Misbah here.

Best poster of PakPassion :))) :))) Yeah, let's hear it from a guy who doesn't think Bangladesh and Zimbabwe are minnows.

Misbah was not captain for the last 2 Tests, it was all a mirage.

Misbah is a good batsman and captain.

This series is not lost by captaincy at least. Umpiring,fielding and bowling are the prime factor for the loss.

btw all the captains around the world do mistake in some form or other.

Another pathetic post.

Pakistan were losing tests without Misbah, and Misbah made sure it didn't happen. No one else in the past could do so.

If the rain hadn't intervened in the series, the results might have been different.

As for Zimbos and BD, yawn. Go bump that thread so I can school you more.

Yes beta because a draw is such an achievement and ZIM and BANG are heavyweights.

I think Misbot1 is malfunctioning.

I can see the fumes from here!
Grab that Kleenex. Your slime is all over the monitor.:))

bgrn2110l.jpg

Misbah is a good batsman and captain.

This series is not lost by captaincy at least. Umpiring,fielding and bowling are the prime factor for the loss.

btw all the captains around the world do mistake in some form or other.
Agreed. Not to mention the rain, which bailed the Lankans out in the second test.

Ironcat is losing it. Sight to see!

Anyone else notice a pattern with Misbots here?

When Misbah was so called performing as a captain in ODIs, T20, and Tests, Misbots would include stats from all spheres of formats to bolster the Misbah myth. The sphere of statistics is proportional to Misbah's wins which means as defeats occur the sphere of stats decreases.

We are now at a stage where ODIs do not matter, neither do T20s, but the new tactic is to inflate Misbah's myth by promoting Minnows to Non Minnow status in the space of 3 matches, by claiming draws are equally important to wins, and to top it off, a 1-0 scoreline is a Whitewash!

Soon there will be no sphere because the Misbah bubble will pop.

Back