The PSL 2021 Player Draft Thread (January 10)

Zeeshan Malik, Abdullah Shafique and Iftikhar not getting picked yet is shocking imo.

Yeah, I thought that a team like IU would surely go for Iftikhar.

Abdullah might get picked by QG, they need an anchor.

I can't predict where Zeeshan goes, but teams who lack a good top/middle order should look into him.

Maqsood played some extraordinary knocks in National T20 cup, a pretty good pick for MS combination

Maqsood has been passed around to nearly every franchise. Wouldn't it be better to try a younger player? Some of these franchises make bizarre decisions.

Maqsood has been passed around to nearly every franchise. Wouldn't it be better to try a younger player? Some of these franchises make bizarre decisions.

Agreed, nobody has gone for Abdullah Shafique yet. Concerning.

Feel for Zeeshan Malik, misses out on PSL every year.

Still no takers for Abdullah Shafique and Zeeshan Malik. So much for pushing young talent...

LQ pick is Mohammad Faizan returns. A decent allrounder who needs to play domestic cricket.

LQ has one of the strangest management going around in franchise cricket. They either pick world class players or total duds.

Mohammad Faizan has nothing in his CV except he was part of LQs development and competitions. Wasnt part of any domestic squad if I am not wrong

Don't see Abdullah Shafique's name in the PSL players draft list. Is he really not part of the draft?

Mohammad Imran earns a well deserved selection. Good job by PZ as they usually do

What Ahsan Ali?
He is one of worst player to have played for PCT.
Have u seen his fitness and has nothing to show in runs as Batsman.

Last edited:
Liked the look of Sohaibullah in Nat T20. Bowls at good pace

Presentation is awful. No name of player on screen and audio extra loud.

It seems like PCB cost Shafique a PSL contract by picking him for the NZ T20I series and allowing him to get exposed in a brutal fashion.

Abdullah Shafique is in the local Gold category. Seems he's come and gone without a taker

Back