tonight show with jay leno on NBC.

Old classics (shows that are over)

Blackadder (witty and amazingly funny)
The office

New ones

Eyes
House (Hugh Laurie is amazing)

Whats your favorite TV show?

My favorite TV show at the current moment is 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughters.

Anyone else watch it?

Abdul said:
My favorite TV show at the current moment is 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughters.

Anyone else watch it?

Yeah.

I've seen a few episodes, hilarious stuff. :)))

The Simpsons, currently.

Great comedy,

Anyone seen the series Lost?

A great series.

Lost
Hustle
Prison Break
Everybody Hates Chris
Malcolm In The Middle

Just a few shows which i am currently watching.

Far Too much time on my hands.

Family Guy & South Park !! the best shows ATM

Abdul said:

Anyone else watch it?
yes apart from bridget,(8 simple rules in comedy)

am in love with alias, 24, and prison break!

i hate lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so damn boring)!!!!

ps: farhan teri khair nahin:p

Last edited:
im totally hooked to 24 nowadays.....
other than that totally out of touch of the shows that are on nowadays....living on campus and no cable :p

Out of the oldies....Frasier, Friends and Everybody loves Raymond

24 is my favorite show right now, by far. heck i even have jack bauer posters in my room.
i have started watching lost, good show, good character development, but the pace is a bit too slow. gonna start watching prison break soon, heard it was good. As for alias, i saw the first seven episodes, i didnt like it at all, just my personal opinion.

smoothcriminal said:
24 is my favorite show right now, by far. heck i even have ****jack bauer posters in my room.*****
i have started watching lost, good show, good character development, but the pace is a bit too slow. gonna start watching prison break soon, heard it was good. ***As for alias, i saw the first seven episodes, i didnt like it at all, just my personal opinion***.

:O thought kim bauer was the real deal ...ooh well your room your choice ;-)

as for alias it builds up till the 10th episode and then it explodes ...is into the final season (season 5) , so must be something innit ;-)

season 2 of alias rules, heck they even did 2 whole episodes in jamboo n kashmir :D

cavin the thing that i dont like about alias is the main character, i mean yeah jennifer garner is hot but it just looks a bit too mainstream, sometimes it reminds me of a chick-flick, mind you i am judging this from the first seven episodes only. The character was stupid enough to work for this supposed fbi agency for seven years, now she gets into real fbi. i am not fond of the dialogues, the only character that really appealed to me was jack bristow. I seriously watched this show with an open-mind, it just seems average to me at best.

smoothcriminal said:
cavin the thing that i dont like about alias is the main character, i mean yeah jennifer garner is hot but it just looks a bit too mainstream, sometimes it reminds me of a chick-flick, mind you i am judging this from the first seven episodes only. The character was stupid enough to work for this supposed fbi agency for seven years, now she gets into real fbi. i am not fond of the dialogues, the only character that really appealed to me was jack bristow. I seriously watched this show with an open-mind, it just seems average to me at best.
trust me, i had the same feeling, hell i even used to shut the tv down when they had it on skyone, but it really picks up, with jack bristow (his wife comes back ;-) , and micheal vaughn, and sloane guy are also class, if you stick with it atleast for the first season, you will know what im talking about :11: since i know you like 24, you will love alias as well, and prison breaks wicked as well!

Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Malcolm In The Middle(used to watch it)
Goodness Gracious me -was class

Lost (series 1 finished, series 2 will be starting later this year)
Prison Break
Everybody Hates Chris
Everybody Loves Raymond
Seinfeld
Two and Half Men
The Apprentice
Match of the Day

and i always watch Neighbours

Alias
NCIS
Simpsons
Malcolm In The Middle
8 Simple Rules
Friends (still watch it)
Smallvile

cavin420 said:
yes apart from bridget,(8 simple rules in comedy)

am in love with alias, 24, and prison break!

i hate lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so damn boring)!!!!

ps: farhan teri khair nahin:p

U might wanna add Machis in there :)))

Dream team
The Apprentice
Footballers Wives'
The apprentice

thats bout it.

sorry, forgot the bill, thats quality.

english
goodness gracious me
simpsons
malcom in the middle
grange high (forgot the name use to watch this, was class)

PAK
maachis
late night show with begum nawshish ali (only when he has some good guests)
band hai to band hai

Last edited by a moderator:
suhaibonline said:
english
goodness gracious me
simpsons
malcom in the middle
grange high (forgot the name use to watch this, was class)

PAK
maachis
late night show with begum nawshish ali (only when he has some good guests)
band hai to band hai

you mean Grange Hill? :13:

Saw a bit of 24, it is weak as are most tv dramas.

Frasier, Seinfeld and Arrested Development are worth a watch. Family guy as well.

HAFRIDI said:
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Malcolm In The Middle(used to watch it)
Goodness Gracious me -was class

Ahh yes fresh prince of bel air was an excellent show!!

At the moment my favourite shows are:

Prison Break
Lost
Everybody Hates Chris (Absolutely hilarious)

I also dont mind watching the simpsons, american dad and family guy once in a while too

Sienfeld was a hoot !! Kramer should come down as the most loved character on TV ever.
Frasier was also great. I watched it for the language and sophisticated comments.
Simpsons was great for a long time.
Family Guy is good aswell. Fav character is Stewy.

Simpsons and family guys are funny

i cant believe no one has mentioned the OC

New recommended US tv shows

Because of the writers strike most shows arelikely to finish early or be postponed.

24 will not air until the strike is finished. Even though they had filmed 8 episodes. Battlestar Gallactica likewise.

Same with Prison Break which has gone on a scheduled mid-season break which coincided with the strike. Although, a few episodes still to air which were taped before hiatus.

Heroes has been confirmed as a 13 episode season.

Anyhow what new shows should be considered to get your fix.

My recommendations

Chuck - show about a IT nerd who endsup with US top secrets in his brain.

Reaper - devils bounty hunter returning souls to hell...although more comedy than serious.

Pushing Daisies - tim burton styled whoddunit about waking the dead.

Journeyman - a journalist involved in quantum leap style time travel journey

Bionic woman - remake by the makers of Battlestar Gallactica

Any others?

Toony™® said:
Bionic woman - remake by the makers of Battlestar Gallactica

Can't belive an actress off Eastenders is the bionic woman... saw a huge towering poster of her when i was in NY.

here some US pilot shows for 2007/2008... lots of UK
remakes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/television/pilot_charts/index.jsp

Life on Mars - 20th Century Fox TV - David E. Kelley, Stephen Garrett, Jane Featherstone - Detective whose girlfriend has just been kidnapped finds himself transported back to the 1970s. Based on the BBC series

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Regency TV/Dutch Oven, Simon Kinberg, Doug Liman, Dave Bartis Based on the hit feature about a married couple who are spies

Chuck is the best new show on tv. I love that show. Watch the first episode and you will get hooked.

MCMLXXXII said:
Chuck is the best new show on tv. I love that show. Watch the first episode and you will get hooked.

i agree. i love adam baldwin - underrated actor.

women are fit too.

i like aliens in america..although..not sure of the 'pakistani character' seems to be over indulging in the character..

MCMLXXXII said:
Same here. Totally love the show! Secret to a successful show....likeable characters

A friend just recommended a show called Dexter to me. Apparently it's about a guy who works as a blood spatter analyst (???) for the police and he is a serial killer who kills serial killers.

I've downloaded season 1 but havent seen any episodes yet.

Salman said:
Can't belive an actress off Eastenders is the bionic woman... saw a huge towering poster of her when i was in NY.

Zoe Slater!!

Wonder what Kat thinks about this :)))

Mercenary said:
A friend just recommended a show called Dexter to me. Apparently it's about a guy who works as a blood spatter analyst (???) for the police and he is a serial killer who kills serial killers.

I've downloaded season 1 but havent seen any episodes yet.

yeah thats good..season 2 is airing at the mo.

Aliens in America is not good anymore. Had good potential but in the end is just like any other teen sitcom on tv. Would have been better is Raja was the main character rather than the other guy.

well not to get into a mudslinging contest but it seems weird that people will watch american shows of all shows in the world in an islamic country like pakistan which has been threatend by usa, usa being a ocuntry where pakistanis and other muslims were roughly treated, a country that threatened to bomb pakistan back to stone age, a country that has killed countless millions of muslims around the world and is fighting a war against muslim islam also usa is responsible for the troubles that many muslims face and many muslims are ill known for in many other parts of the world, it's due to usa only its media its govt its institutions etc

and yet of all countries in the world pakistanis talk about ONLY usa based shows. wow! no wonder pakistan is in trouble (btw that too is thanks to usa who caused all the trouble in first place)
just wow i dont watch usa made shows films sports etc and cheer everytime an american athlete or such loses big time in i nternational competitions which happens very often these days almost all over teh world.

thank god for that and i proudly say that i've stopped using as many american shows etc i can think of

Last edited:
Thats cutting off your nose to spite your face talk.

Fact is most people who watch these shows are brought up outside pakistan.

Pakistani shows imo have gone downhill or are just western franchises.

You cannot boycott everything american...they have their hand everywhere.

plus i can differentiate the politicians from joe public.

Last edited:
Toony™® said:
You cannot boycott everything american...they have their hand everywhere.

I guess the irony of using the internet to advocate a boycott of everything American has escaped our friend :D

Which Tv shows do you like?

I like to watch eastenders also i like top gear very much it is one thing to look forward to on a sunday evening!.I like to watch deal or no deal but it drags on abit...thats about it really what do you guys like to watch share your thought! :19:

Last edited:
Prison Break, Top Gear, The Apprentice UK,Dragons Den

Question Time.
Especially when they get someone like George Galloway on at the same time as one of the Hitchins brothers!

Bill Maher's Real Time on HBO in the lead.
The others I used to watch a year ago if I caught them was Daily Show (Comedy Central)and Curb your Enthusiasim (HBO)

Dexter
BSG
Heroes
Lost
Psych
Supernatural
Prison Break
Supernatural
Pushing Daisies
Stargate Atlantis
Chuck
Kyle XY
Smallville
Eureka
Reaper
Dr Who
Ghost Whisperer
Moonlight
Jericho
Flash Gordon
Torchwood
Aliens in America
Weeds

note: haven't seen Sarah connor chronicles or Bionic woman yet..although will get around to it.

Last edited:
Back