U19s Asia Cup | UAE U19s v Pakistan U19s | 29/12/2013 | Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan face familiar opponents - UAE - once again.

Match to begin shortly.

No Scorecard on crinifo

I think it will be played later in the day. The tournament is played in UAE and I think there are only 3 stadiums available to play cricket. 3 matches are already going on and I guess that Pakistan's match will take place later.

Only 3 ground ?

there are 3 grounds alone in Abu Dhabi...with the main Abu Dhabi stadium there are 2 full side grounds ( total 3 ) and asia under 19 matches are being played on these grounds too. then there are grounds in Dubai and Sharjah. So the number of cricket grounds are not just 3 in UAE...but Big international stadiums are 3 for full main international matches.

Its sad that a Pakistan and the host of the tournament match is not being covered by cricindiainfo. even though they get their share of funds from PCB too.

I think India had the strongest team we were struggling to post 250 v UAE in the tri series but India got 320 v UAE and then dismissed them for 133

I think India had the strongest team we were struggling to post 250 v UAE in the tri series but India got 320 v UAE and then dismissed them for 133

Pakistan is also here and India is also here, we will see which team is stronger. One cant compare teams like this, different team combinations are played or tried on different wickets. We do not have to wait for long.

Last edited:
Pakistan is also here and India is also here, we will see which team is stronger. One cant compare teams like this, different team combinations are played or tried on different wickets. We do not have long to wait.

I hope u right

It is sad that no one has covered this match..

I noticed that pak vs UAE was not posted as live, they would post the scorecard post match. There would be a reason this is not under live coverage, probably the location it's played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pakistan 274/9

UAE 124 all out.

Pakistan won by 150 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back