Waqar Younis vs Sachin Tendulkar debut battle

Zaheer Khan (India): 44 wickets in 23 matches.
Alan Donald (South Africa): 38 wickets in 25 matches

So Jaheer is a better bowler than Alan Donald.

:))

Why not.... if Bradman can be #2.... then why not?

Zaheer Khan (India): 44 wickets in 23 matches.
Alan Donald (South Africa): 38 wickets in 25 matches

So Jaheer is a better bowler than Alan Donald.
No he is not...but since people are using stats to hype up players...I also used the same logic.
By the way keep a watch - more stats coming up ;)

Test matches leading wicket taker list...
93276.html

Either way with McGrath and Warne in the lineup he was nothing special..

He was special in that series. Ordinary performances can't get you man of the series against arguably the greatest team of the history. those who followed that series know the reason. :)

So Waqar in his last 3-4 years, averaged about 25 with the ball (19 against India) and striked at 38; was clearly class throught his career :)

Indeed his career ( i mean the peak) was Short and simple...so never a legend. Though I said it repeated times cricket cant be debated on "Ifs" and "buts", but if Tendu faced Waqar frequently in that era, Waqar's peak would have been even short :)

Well u are a non serious commentator, your opinion is just about trolling, I am not sure why they r not treating u as a wide ball

Waqar would be nothing without bottle caps.

So when Zaheer and flintoff swing, it's because of art? when gilly scores a final WC hundred with squash ball, it's pure magic ?
If I were president of icc I would challenge Indian pathetic bowlers, to use whatever they can, they would still not swing like Wakar,

Back