West Indies v India | 2nd ODI | Jamaica | 28/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz, the way UV is playing, better start thinking about bumping saeed anwar jinx thread

Yuvraj looking dangerous.

Windies need to get him quickly.

33-3 after 8 overs.

tauseefm said:
Guyz, the way UV is playing, better start thinking about bumping saeed anwar jinx thread

At the moment he is on 19 runs.

Let him get 100 before bumping the Saeed Anwar jinx thread. He is looking dangerous - dealing in boundaries.

Last edited:
Now that Yuvi is gone ----The real test for Dhoni begins now to show if he really has still got it in him to get India out of Jail..

It has been a long time since all the top order plus Yuvi has gone in the first 15 overs....lets see if Dhoni has the metal

I'm sure a win in this series was intended to calm down the public response to India's horrible exit from T20 WC. Double-edged sword. A loss here may very well result in double fury. Last time it was Dhoni's wall. This time we may expect him looking for his house at that spot.

I think the Indian team does realize that they need to do well in this series...probably adds to the pressure, as the batsmen do look extra cautious and are taking in a lot more pressure than they normally would in a low key series against the WI

i have a feeling that Jadeja and Dhoni will manage to rebuild the innings, get to 220-240 somehow and the Windies would struggle to chase it down....just a funny feeling

here comes My Hero Ravindra Jadega.

And no one will laugh on that.

adnanlotia said:
i have a feeling that Jadeja and Dhoni will manage to rebuild the innings, get to 220-240 somehow and the Windies would struggle to chase it down....just a funny feeling

yea u rite it has to be funny :))

Dhoni needs a rest from cricket or he will end up having a nervous break down

:)))

Another short ball.

Another wicket.

Pathan is gone. India 5 down.

Come on Windies. Wrap it up.

This is the ideal situation for both Dhoni Padukone and Jadeja. They have 35 overs to waste.

adnanlotia said:

It's funny arright. Making me laugh.

i sense a lot of hostility on here....cmon champs , support india.

India are playing very well here.

BCCI announed that in the next edition of the IPL....teams will be allowed to bowl 3 short balls an over....just to make their inept batsmen ready for international cricket

Jadeja plays the hook shot and misses.

Don't these guys get it - they can't play that shot.

RexRex said:

sorry my man....its just that I dont get enough opportunities on a sunday afternoon to bash the fellow indian cricket team

RexRex said:

You're right. We're sorry.

Go India!

And by the looks of it, probably before the 35th over.

RexRex said:

Hostility - no you must be mistaken. We just want the Windies to win. :)

DJ Bravo to Jadeja, FOUR, stylishly done, a fraction short outside off, gets behind it and punches it crisply between point and cover for a boundary, nice crunching sound of bat striking ball

Oh boy - Jadeja looking dangerous out there!

poor jadeja gone.....and it wasnt even a short ball this time....only 2.4 overs to go before the 20th Over....they would do well to get to 100 ....(ohhh sorry this is 50 overs)

Rampaul strikes. 3 wickets for Rampaul now.

Jadeja gone.

India in deep 5h!te

I don't know what Dhoni sees in Ravindra Jadeja. There are many better players than him in India.

I want to add that he gets chances to play at least. I hope Younis and co gives chances to Fawad Alam as well.

Last edited:
IAJ said:
I don't know what Dhoni sees in Ravindra Jadeja. There are many better players than him in India.

Well in the context of this game so far, Jadeja is the third highest scorer ;-)

adnanlotia said:

And the feeling disappears with My Hero jadega back in the hut.

I just cant understand what has happened to this Indian side, i think they lake experience in the batting, Yuvraj cant be expected to rescue India every time. If it continues then surely India can be classed as a one man team, much like the Windies themselves (Gayle) and England(Pietersen).

What a turn around.. from setting 339 to 70 for 6.

Yuvraj the key wicket, he could have turned that game around even at 50 for 3.

Rampaul to Harbhajan Singh, no run, slash and a miss. It was short of length and just outside off, Harbhajan was cramped for room, tried to go hard with his cut shot and missed it completely

Definitely twenty20. What a ******** shot when you six down and about 30 overs to go.

IAJ said:

No....we need players like Jadeja to be in the team....players like him will help us win in the future (when we meet in the champions trophy)

73-6 after 18 overs.

Bhajji lucky on a couple of occassions in that over.

good decision by india to keep the series interesting and letting this one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back