West Indies v India | 2nd ODI | Jamaica | 28/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. RP and Dhoni have picked up the score somewhat. Maybe there's still hope for India. Depends on their bowlers now.

Maula Jutt said:
Okay. RP and Dhoni have picked up the score somewhat. Maybe there's still hope for India. Depends on their bowlers now.

yeah...seems like 220 is possible the way these 2 are going....

land of the queen!! yeah its fine....chal rahee hai life idhar....missing khi a lot recently....cricket wise its going to be amazing next year...am going to watch a few games if I can get hold of the tix....

200 is surely a possibility...credit to these 2....atleast they have given their bowlers something to bowl at

200 is on for India and decent position
partnership of 98 off 151 balls
India 180-8 after 46.4 overs

This is Exactly why The Windies are ranked number 8, an inability to finish things off.

Good comeback by Dhoni and RP.

180-8 with 20 balls to go is not too bad considering how much wickets they lost at the start.

Inswinging Yorker said:
or maybe

Illiterate indian fans burn effigies of dhoni....as indian cricketers crushed in
2nd odi and decide to reside in the west indies for safety :)) :)))
Mind your language. Learn to behave better than that.

Just shows how strong this indian team is . If the top order didn fire the lower order would make sure they get them somewhere compatitive... Dhoni is just awsome.. Well played..

Arun Lal moment of nature. A bird shown flying
WI 20-0 - need 169 from 45.5 overs

So much for the bench strength of India and MRF "pace" academy when you have guys like Ashish Nehra coming back in the team.

Good start for the Windies.

Pathan proving expensive. 2 boundaries in 3 balls

India could get a huge psycological boost and moral victory if they can get a wicket in the next 100 runs or so.

I think Yusuf will be kicked out of the team after this series the same was as his brother....hasnt done anything lately for India

India putting pressure. Only 1 six by Gayle
- ab aap ufone par sms karain sirf 3 ruppay main

adnanlotia said:
I think Yusuf will be kicked out of the team after this series the same was as his brother....hasnt done anything lately for India
What about Ishant Sharma.

BCCI announces players can from now play in their IPL uniforms. Nothing to do with their performance we just want to make it more popular

Hash said:
India could get a huge psycological boost and moral victory if they can get a wicket in the next 100 runs or so.

:))) :)))

[You really are a living legend Hash

How can they have a parking lot 20 yards from the boundary and no wall there. What you talking about maan? A six may have now landed on a car

great catch....what a boost for Dhoni and this team....gambhir senses a windies collapse after his effort in the field

Turning point of the match. Gayle out ct by Ghambir. very good catch
WI 101-1

dhoni desperately wants JAdeja to pick up a couple of wickets...so that he can justify his selection in the playing 11

How stupid, what a way to give away your wicket!

Gayle has lost Windies the game, india cruising here. The RR is such that the Windies have to hit out or get out :ibutt

Mohsin said:
How stupid, what a way to give away your wicket!

Gayle has lost Windies the game, india cruising here. The RR is such that the Windies have to hit out or get out :ibutt

76 needed of 32 overs....sarwan and morton need to take the batting powerplay here to accelerate the scoring

adnanlotia said:
76 needed of 32 overs ....sarwan and morton need to take the batting powerplay here to accelerate the scoring

They're used to scoring that in 8, and they've 9 wickets.

We really need to get a move on.

RRR is now up to 2.29. That's just about doable but very difficult, especially with only 9 wickets in hand. India are strangling us here. Need some big overs.

Serves Windies right. They should have gotten a clue when India beat them by 20 whole runs last match, that they are up against world champ calibre here. Whole Windies team should have called in sick today to avoid this imminent embarassment. They deserve it now.

Last edited:
12thMan said:
Need inspirational music in ground. Maybe "Dil Dil Pakistan"

I prefer 'Mera Paigham West Indies' sung by the late great Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with the steel drum background.
Either that or Jazba-e-West Indies...both good :inzi

another wicked down....sharma bowling really well at the moment...best ODI bowler for india.

West Indies will struggle to finish this game off

You know something is wrong when Sharma has the best figures in your ODI team

TV showing Chanderpaul's son bowling to him right and left handed during practice. plays u-15 for Georgetown

its early but who will be the man of the match...

possible candidates

- Dhoni
- Rampaul
- Gayle
- Morton

any guesses guys

if india faces pak right now in a ODI match , who do you think will win ?

Rampaul or Dhoni
RexRex said:
either one can win. That is a different game

Last edited:
adnanlotia said:
its early but who will be the man of the match...

possible candidates

- Dhoni
- Rampaul
- Gayle
- Morton

any guesses guys

I'd choose Jerome Taylor actually because he bowled really well up front ,and got three big wickets. Otherwise it has to be Rampaul.

12thMan said:
Rampaul or Dhoni

i think if morton can close this game by scoring another 20 odd runs, then chances are that it might go to him....but surely it should be Rampaul if windies win....thats my guess

RexRex said:

i think if they play right now with this team what india has...I have to say pakistan.

Dont know if sehwag and tendulkar are back....might be tight then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back