Not open for further replies.

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Dhoni wins the toos and bats 1st.

Praveen in for India.

Rampal in for Windies.

Taylor to Karthik, OUT, Gone! Taylor gets him with a delivery that shaped away very late. The length drew Karthik forward before the ball tailed away to catch the outside edge.

KD Karthik c †Ramdin b Taylor 4 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR: 80.00

Bublu Bhuyan said:
How many Pakistani fans are rooting for an Indian victory ? :D

After reading the article, "To Pak, With Hate" I will never ever root for them.That was a true Indian mentality.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
How many Pakistani fans are rooting for an Indian victory ? :D

i always cheer loudly for the windies

have done since about 1975

Rampaul to Gambhir, OUT

G Gambhir c †Ramdin b Rampaul 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Gambhir gone.

Caught behind. Rampaul strikes.

India in a spot of bother.

Rampaul to Gambhir, OUT, What a start by the Windies. India two down and wobbling away. It wasn't a great delivery but hey try telling that to Gambhir. It was short in length and well outside off stump, GAmbhir, rooted to the crease, has a lame poke at it. Edge and gone! The crowd roar. Sabina Park has come alive.

G Gambhir c †Ramdin b Rampaul 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Rampaul to Yuvraj Singh, 1 run, Yuvraj is greeted with a lifting delivery and he is in trouble. He takes his eyes off the ball and fends it off in an ungainly manner to the leg side

I wish Windies had Edwards.

Rampaul to Sharma, OUT

RG Sharma c Morton b Rampaul 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Rampaul to Sharma, OUT, Rampaul take a bow. Rohit Sharma is back in the hutch. The crowd roar. Awesome scenes here. Full and swinging away and Rohit doesn't lean into his drive. Edge and Ramdin almost clangs it but the ball bounds off his gloves to second slip. 'Thank you come again Rohit', Sabina Park seems to be saying as they go mad in celebration. Enter MSD.

RG Sharma c Morton b Rampaul 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

7/3 after 2 overs.

Thats what we will call To India, With Kiss ;)

Dhoni goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (just joking :))) )

tauseefm said:
Dhoni goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (just joking :))) )
:133:

Dhoni was out.

I think the umpire bottled it! That was quite clearly gone.

Dhonis test begins now, his beginners luck has run out. Now we shall see how good a captain he is. Personally though, i think he is too much of a showman, someone created a picture of him that literally summed up the ipl for him, he was too worried about his next payroll, the picture showed him asking wether the match was an endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back