West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Guyana | April 7th, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Meanwhile Hasan is going for more than 6 rpo

Sarfu has to grow up - everyone claims such catch, but don't get exposed like him. What he needs is to play naieve - eitheway umpires are going to check it. Here he is exposed for ill intension, but what he had to do is a blind look and a body language that I am not sure ...

Javed & Asif & Zaheer were also Karachi born, but they learned their tricks from a better school.

What has this got to do with Karachi??

Don't try to act smarter than you really are.

2 left handers at the crease, so why not bowl Hafeez or Malik

If he was bowling spinners in the powerplay and they were going for runs you guys would be crucifying him.

Just the way Amir is running in, you can just tell his rhythm is compeltely off because of the wind. . run up is off . . follow through is off . . his body is falling away on delivery stride . .

What has this got to do with Karachi??

Don't try to act smarter than you really are.

That you would have understood if your were smart enough to figure the Schools that I am talking about 😩

If he was bowling spinners in the powerplay and they were going for runs you guys would be crucifying him.

If I have just come up with this suggestion, why I am going to crucify him LOL?

It's 2 left handers at the crease so why not bowl an off spinner? The West Indies are poor vs pin as well.

It's 2 left handers at the crease so why not bowl an off spinner? The West Indies are poor vs pin as well.

Look who is bowling now

Le bhai. Hafeez is here

I hope Hafeez gets smacked out of the park

This guy can take the game away.

It's a pitch with true bounce and suits his style of play.

Sharjeel would've been real handy today

Malik actually is a better spinner than he is used. Turns more & can loop it.

Apart from Fakhar, there is no regular left in PAK squad which is evident in the bowling - they haven't bowled enough to leftis in net. Most of these sides are perfect ball to right handers.

Oh no wahab is on. This guy is just terrible not what Pakistan needs. No idea why he is selected. All he does is waste the momentum the bowlers build up

Both Wahab and Hassan are not new ball bowlers . .

Apart from Fakhar, there is no regular left in PAK squad which is evident in the bowling - they haven't bowled enough to leftis in net. Most of these sides are perfect ball to right handers.

What are you trying to say?

I cant wait until ewahab is dropped for good. he's total trash.

Wahab either bowls too good or is a complete spray gun....
Nowadays when he cannot get his radar right, he tries short pitch bowling at chest..

Shehzad, Kami, Hafeez and Wahab.

Till the time we keep playing these four we are not going past the group stage of the CT.

What are you trying to say?

It's tough for swing bowlers to handle white machine stitched kookaburra if they are to change direction in match condition. There are 7 batsmen in squad - 6 right handers. I doubt how many minutes each pacer has bowled to Fakhar.

Shehzad, Kami, Hafeez and Wahab.

Till the time we keep playing these four we are not going past the group stage of the CT.

They're also all bottlers under pressure. Don't expect them to show up in any important game.

In PSL i thought the team owner forced sarfraz to play asad shafiq, anwar ali and even saad nasim ahead of other deserving cricketers.. it is very clear he is following MISBAH's mantra of licking seniors , turning blind eye towards youngsters, always backing his friends to be with him in the team despite failures... Sarfraz is another MISBAH in this mould...

Last edited:
Seems to be borrowing from misbah school of captaincy, squeeze runs with experienced darters and get the required run-rate up higher. batsmen might get out trying to hit out against these guys or when the genuine spinner comes on later.

Powell needs to get a move on

Lewis needs assistance from the other end

only 16 runs in the last 5 overs..which includes wahab's rubbish over.

79 deliveries 53 dot balls.

This is why Pakistan and West Indies are where they are in world cricket

Seems to be borrowing from misbah school of captaincy, squeeze runs with experienced darters and get the required run-rate up higher. batsmen might get out trying to hit out against these guys or when the genuine spinner comes on later.

True - only difference is that Sarfu is trying that with 307 at hand, Misbah did that with 207......

79 deliveries 53 dot balls.

This is why Pakistan and West Indies are where they are in world cricket

as they showed in the tables: bottom of the chart in first ten and last ten.

True - only difference is that Sarfu is trying that with 307 at hand, Misbah did that with 207......

yes ahzar and sarfu neck and so far in terms of tactics vs the windies

hafeezt's bowing looks miles worse than it used to. against a proper side surely he would have been taken to the cleaners.

better over. I want to see the windies compete - so that we get a test of character on both sides.

Shoaib Malik so far, ahead of Hafeez in MOM race in this match.

Back