West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Guyana | April 7th, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Why are Malik and Hafeez (our part timers) bowling so many overs? We have 5 main bowlers for this game. Imad hasn't even gotten a look yet.

Sarfaraz, you can not hide bowlers! If you're playing a bowler, you can't not ball them just because there's a left hander/right ahnder in the crease . . if you're playing imad wasim, then you need to have the confidence that he is good enough to ball to either . .

Hope hasn't been too bad

Has been milking it around and hitting some boundaries

pakistan is forgetting windies are known for hitting sixes at will.
rr never issue for em.
pak desperate for some wickets here.

Good to see application from the Windies.

Seen a bit of Shai Hope. Not a bad prospect at all.

Yeah he's been smashing it in domestic recently, averaging 75 and 48 in the last FC and 50 over competitions. He was given his national team debut too early but a lot of people in WI rate him highly.

WI likely to collapse at one point, can't allow the asking to grow like this.

Kieran Powell looking every bit the man who wants to preserve his place after 2 years of omission.

WI leaving themselves too much do in the final 20 overs.

Cant believe we were waiting for this guy to make a comeback..he is barely a shadow of himself.

worrying signs for pak is they are not looking like taking wickets.
need some luck

I don't think they have the matuarity to chase at 8+ for 20 overs. So far, few lucky incidents went to their favour, otherwise could have been 4 down by now.

Yeah he's been smashing it in domestic recently, averaging 75 and 48 in the last FC and 50 over competitions. He was given his national team debut too early but a lot of people in WI rate him highly.

Yeah, I saw him on debut. Showed some potential but was very raw. Looks more polished now. With runs behind him, also seems more confident.

After these two, there's Jason Mohammad who's in good form with the bat and Jonathan Carter who I don't like but can whack the ball a mile. This is not a slam dunk for Pakistan, this could get uncomfortable.

Holder's also no mug with the bat.

Went to go grab a hotdog and we only just picked up 2 wickets?? C'mon Sarfraz I know you're better than this.

You lot should keep in mind that the RRR is still creeping up which is a good thing.

Powell getting out is probably not a bad thing

They need someone to blast at one and Hope can play the finisher role

the brown slightly rotund panther pounces onto that catch like it was second nature.

Back