West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Guyana | April 7th, 2017 | West Indies Innings

So Hasan Ali is supposed to be the one on which the future of this team rests. Doesn't look to bright at the moment to me.

PP experts were saying Hasan is better than Amir :))) :))) :))) :)))

Pakistan have bowled very poorly today. Every single bowler besides the three spinners.

Hasan looks very pedestrian today . . as if there's no effort . .

Hasan being taken to the cleaners here. Poor bowling and West Indies back in with Holder still to come

90 odd off last 10 isn't very hard to do in this day and age.

So Hasan Ali is supposed to be the one on which the future of this team rests. Doesn't look to bright at the moment to me.

He still has a long way to go to become one of our ace pacers. He has the required skills but depends how he would execute them and learn new things along the way.

A pitch on which Shehzad and Hafeez score is truly a flat deck. We shouldve got 350. Deserve to lose for that pathetic middle overs batting.

Our fast bowlers are too one dimensional...just run in & bowl pies.

As I keep saying, Hasan Ali is very skilful but in any form of cricket is too short - by at least 6 inches - to have a safe length to bowl.

It's very sad really.

Poor captaincy by Sarfu - will end up under bowling Shadab

pathetic from Hasan. Disapointing. He should work more on his bowling rather than celebrations.

Wahab is back to his usual self after getting spanked in the last t20

He still has a long way to go to become one of our ace pacers. He has the required skills but depends how he would execute them and learn new things along the way.

I don't think he has the necessary skills . . needs to develop skills . . I do think he is talented . . he has a good action, a good rhythmical run up . . but no action on the ball . .

Why is Sarfraz not bowling Shadab? He has only bowled 6 overs. Bad captaincy.

Told you to watch out for this guy, Jason Mohammad was perhaps the only player emerging with any credit from that England series. He's in great form atm.

Sad day for Chief Destroyer, both Hasan and Wahab have looked garbage

Wahab roughing the batsmen up and making it easier for other bowlers to take wickets. If we win, he should get the credit.

Not sure what Sarfu is trying to achieve with pacers against a batsman much better in hitting though the line.

Seriously we have people around here who back this guy :facepalm:

I don't think they have the matuarity to chase at 8+ for 20 overs. So far, few lucky incidents went to their favour, otherwise could have been 4 down by now.

told ya
pak bowlers doesnt look like taking wickets windies cruising here.

Wahab roughing the batsmen up and making it easier for other bowlers to take wickets. If we win, he should get the credit.

One of the most brainless bowler ever.

Might even give Fahim a chance instead of this guy.

This Wahab isn't even a poor man's Faulkner.

Not sure what Sarfu is trying to achieve with pacers against a batsman much better in hitting though the line.

Maybe he reads PP. Misbah and Azhar got roasted for years by PPers for not attacking enough with pacers....

Junaid? Same chucker who lost Zalmi two matches vs United from a not-so-different position?

Mate listen I don't want to play qualifiers. Can we win this game please.

pathetic from Hasan. Disapointing. He should work more on his bowling rather than celebrations.
He can't grow any taller. And he's at least six inches too short to be an international fast bowler.

Lolololol

Cry me a river [MENTION=141557]Chief Destroyer[/MENTION]

Best bowler picks up Muhammad.

Amir wipes the floor with Wahab and Hasan

Back