West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Guyana | April 7th, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Holder gives it away...

Should have taken on other bowlers. West Indies still in it though.

biggest over of the match served up buffet style by amir, pace upon pace, our best undroppable bowler.

What a shot from Holder!

Sarfraz feeling the pressure now.

pathetic and defensive captaincy has cost us. Should have bowled more overs from Shadab and Imad in the middle. Awful awful defensive captaimcy from Sarfraz.

Get rid of Jason Mohammed and we're going to win this game I assure you.

This just shows that this was a 330+ pitch. Horrible batting by Hafeez.

More than a moment of silence for the Amir fans who were thrashing Hasan only a few minutes ago.

I'd give Imad Wasim a go here. Pacers are getting thrashed.

pathetic and defensive captaincy has cost us. Should have bowled more overs from Shadab and Imad in the middle. Awful awful defensive captaimcy from Sarfraz.

After Misbah n Azhar ... He also defensive captain.. LoL

Sarfraz giving his boy Wahab a go again. He's going to get smashed.

Wahab is a terrible bowler, he's a run leaker. I'm a terrible batsman myself but even I can smash him about.

I don't know why Wahab is being persisted with. He's a horrible bowler.

It was so predictable that Wahab would get smashed. Sarfraz has really captained very poorly today. Disappointed.

Lesson for people never rely on Wahab..even tailenders can make a game out of his bowling.

Slap to the face of those who thought West Indies were some gully mohalla team who'd simply roll over in this chase.

There's some talented players there and we fell at least 20-25 runs short.

I wasn't watching for the last 20 overs... still Pakistans to win

Sarfraz is losing the plot. Just look at his face, no clue whatsoever. CT is going to reduce him to tears at this rate.

Keep the spin on, it's clear to see Mohammad can't handle it

would it be better in long run that we lost this game and somehow they realize real mujrim is hafeez for preventing us getting 325+ and drop him from this point on?

pakistan have to be the one team in etc world that has been so awful and yet are first in the queue to take it easy if they get a middling score once in a blue moon.

Serves us right for our ancient mentality while batting.

Last edited:
Well done West Indies

It's time to dump Wahab Riaz, Rumaan Raee is a much better than this crap.

Our bowling is trash.

Really feel sorry for those that said WI won't even reach 250.

Back