West Indies v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Guyana | April 7th, 2017 | West Indies Innings

Start of the crack, don't think WI will last 50 overs.

Sad moment for both Shadab and Sarfaraz haters.

#Aek teer se do shikaar

Beautiful bowling!! he gets this incredible fizz and bounce of the pitch . . . if he can work on getting a consistnet line and length going, he would be incredible inshaAllah

This Pakistan lineup has too many "you miss I hit" bowlers. The odds will always be against you if they choke you up the first 30.

Game ain't even at all, it's in Pak's favour, more wickets are gonna tumble because the RRR is rising even more like I said 10 times before.

Hope Shadab gets another wicket or two, to have a good debut

If Shadab modifies his run up slightly, just about couple of steps left for a anglic run up, he should get more conventional turn.

Shadab probably has bowled 6 overs in 3 spells, which I don't think is right. Today was the day to give him 10 overs at one go with attacking field.

Shadab probably has bowled 6 overs in 3 spells, which I don't think is right. Today was the day to give him 10 overs at one go with attacking field.

10 overs at one go would have been tough , maybe two spells , 6 and 4 .

Wow Imad hasn't bowled that much, forgot he was even playing

He realy didnt bowl well today. Too full or too short. Was leaking runs.
When he bowled at right length he got the wicket.

He realy didnt bowl well today. Too full or too short. Was leaking runs.
When he bowled at right length he got the wicket.

That's indicates even more that he should have been given longer spell.

Last edited:
I don't understand what Imad brings to the table. A one dimensional darter with the ball and a hack with the bat.

Not a bowler nor a batsman.

Back