West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are dodging the question. Would you want our top 4 bats to play as Misbah is playing? We will never be under pressure then, right?

No, I wouldn't. Misbah should be the one man who should play like this. But the rest of the batsmen should attack/rotate the strike.

:ajmal should not be playing in shorter formats , he cannot bat , cannot field. Get in yasir Shah instead.

it is all Set for Misbah to Score big runs in last 4 Overs
28 runs will make 220 Target for Pakistan

No, I wouldn't. Misbah should be the one man who should play like this. But the rest of the batsmen should attack/rotate the strike.
Yep that's the thing. Misbah actually plays pretty good with the way he plays. Least he puts up runs.

A lot of the others play in the team play like him and don't even score many runs.

*thumbs up* finally the SMART cricketing minds show up, not just the impulsive 20/20 lovers who are used to playing tape ball 5 over matches.

Hammad Azam should be considered and played at No.7 in this series. Actually he never got a real chance to show his abilities.

misbah on 49 from 118 balls and he gets a fifty. this is has to be amongst the top ten slowest fifty. :p

The kind of batting Pakistan have , they cannot afford four pure bowlers , and two poor all rounders like afridi and hafeez.

Why would he be allowed to play like this? He is so special? Every tom diccck and harry can play like this. He is the Pakistan premier bat right? Why would he not come up the order and show the other so insignificant bats how to play proper cricket?

Misbah to change bat
Misbah may score 32 run.s in last 3 overs
230 Target
if we score 22 runs, in last 3
220 Target

Misbah holds new record , Most number of half centuries by a batsmen without a Century

Being defensive is ok when ur team is down n out but this is not defensive, this is criminal. Strike rate of what? 40? Pathetic and nobody can justify such slow scoring no matter what the team situation is. And he is gone now without exploding at the end. Disgusting.

Misbah, what a waste. Still 210-220 isnt bad if Irfan can get some early

Hahahhahahhahhaa, That is how you pay shots you other insignificant 20/20 slogger bats. Misbah the exemplary bats departs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back