West Indies v Pakistan l 1st ODI | Providence | 14/7/13 l Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:out misbah tried to hit and got out.... not his day... hopefully he can improve his strike rate a little in the next matches.

hahahahahaha Thanks largely to him right. Afridi the retard, slogger, incapable bat was just filling space

shouldnt you be playing a 5 over tape ball match with 10 year old kids somewhere? Clearly you have never played any real cricket with your comments.

hahahhaahha I love it. I love PAKISTAN so much but every time Misbah comes in I want him to fail.

They can easily make 220 here. Misbah wasted his wicket. I mean, we needed him to keep things together, but he should have stayed till the end.

That is the problem with the tuk tuk approach if it comes off great but if he gets out at the crucial moment all those dot balls were a waste.

Well played considering the circumstances looking at the bigger picture Misbah has done well today, unlucky to get out.

Worst innings ever. Useless ugly batmsan

I think you are over reacting. relax.. it wasnt good and he did bat at a slow strike rate but remember this ugly batsmen also scored heavily with a good strike rate in the CT. One match doesnt change this fact neither it changes the fact that umer is talented nor it changes the fact shehzad can bat good and aggressively nor does it change the fact jamsheed is a good opeenr..

52 from 121....I mean is a game to entertain....why does he play like utter rubbish....

People think if Misbah did not score 50 Pakistan would not get this far, that is just low cricket IQ, he brings the whole team down

That is the problem with the tuk tuk approach if it comes off great but if he gets out at the crucial moment all those dot balls were a waste.

Surely getting out in the 48th over is not a "crucial moment". He did his job, we were 47/5 remember? The fact that we got to 200 and will hopefully bat all 50 overs is a good recovery.

Up to our bowlers now.

I agree,,,

then dont complain when 4 outta our top 5 score a combined 12, and dont ever complain when we score 170 or less.

Its because you CHOOSE to have a 100 all out in 20 overs scoring at 5 an over instead of scoring 200 at 4 an over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back