West Indies v South Africa | 2nd T20 | North Sound | 19/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir john

T20I Debutant
Runs
another T20 match today last chance for indies to square series,
gayle already said that today there will be changes in team.
proteas not celebrating wickets of indies,what is this going on.

Sir john said:
another T20 match today last chance for indies to square series,
gayle already said that today there will be changes in team.
proteas not celebrating wickets of indies,what is this going on.

i missed the match wat do u mean they werent celebrating ???

Kemar Roach bowling at 58 mph - Cricinfo

0.1 Roach to Smith, no run, 95.5 kph, full and swinging across Smith, tapped into the covers

0.2 Roach to Smith, no run, 98.6 kph, wider of off this time, and left alone

0.3 Roach to Smith, 2 runs, 94.7 kph, Roach is unafraid to slip in the odd yorker in the opening overs, and he's aimed for one here but just slightly over-pitched. Smith clips the full toss out to deep square leg and they take two

0.4 Roach to Smith, no run, 94.4 kph, back of a length, pitching off and moving away through the air and off the pitch. Smith shoulders arms

0.5 Roach to Smith, no run, 98.5 kph, little inside edge off Smith's bat this time as he looks to force through the off side. The edge strikes the pad and dribbles back towards the wicket, they decide against a run

0.6 Roach to Smith, FOUR, 96.0 kph, well-hit! That was very full again - perhaps another attempt at the yorker - and Smith smacked it straight down the ground, beating mid off with ease, to give South Africa their first boundary of the match in the first over

Definitely something is wrong?...if you convert 95 kph to mph you get only 58?

In the next over though he started bowling at around 135 kphs...

Nothing new. They've made mistakes like that many times before, even during the recently concluded World T20.

The name is Kumar, Praveen Kumar.

Mistaken identity I think.

Uzi said:
The name is Kumar, Praveen Kumar.

Mistaken identity I think.

Not Ishant Sharma ? he did say he wanted to bowl 100mph, but he really meant to say 100kph

33-2 after 10overs in a T20. How crap is this? And whats the point of such a series right after hosting the T20 WC in the West Indies.

West indies loses by 1 run...............so near yet so far............

Judging by scorecards alone, looks like the batting standard in this series was of Pakistani proportions.

Windies needed 15 off the last over but could only manage 13. Last over included a boundary 4, an all run 4 and a run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back