West Indies vs Australia [Super 8s/Game 1] - Aus Inns Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean said:
Haydos! Why are you backing up so far!
5 throws. 4 misses! Fricken hell! They would've been out 5 times if they hit each time.

You are Passionate.

Shot! Hayden just pulls over midwicket once again and he moves to 42 from 62 balls. No where near the same score same time on Sunday Morning. But he is doing his job.

Sean said:
Shot! Hayden just pulls over midwicket once again and he moves to 42 from 62 balls. No where near the same score same time on Sunday Morning. But he is doing his job.

Are you watching in Australia?

The bowler is wearing his cap while bowling. ????
Quite unusual from Gayle.

Wot time is it?? it must be snoring time!

Sean said:
This camerawork is shocking. As soon as the batsmen hit's the ball, they change camera angles. It looks retarded.
Hirer the Ch9 cameramen. They're awesome.
Its been that way throughout - shocking in this day & age.

I thought he nicked that. Wide ball called. I think the umpire nearly forgot!

Hmmmm....in the replays I heard a noise - why cant Blewitt/Nicholas hear the noise? Snicko???

Dunno. I heard a noise aswell in the replay.
Why they cant hear anything is a different story.

50 for Hayden. Been in a fantastic run of form over the past few months

Stupid. Just go to an ad when the commentator is in the middle of a sentence. Well Done Channel 9. Excellent stuff.

Aussies look set for a total for a total of 300+ easily. Lara might be regretting his decision to bowl first.

Sean said:
Stupid. Just go to an ad when the commentator is in the middle of a sentence. Well Done Channel 9. Excellent stuff.
that's annoying but then they have to make money as ICC charges too much for it and Channel 9 is not controlling the commentary/broadcast. While some channels go on break the people are still talking unless it is a drinks break. You get it for free and some have to pay big buck to watch it and they get fewer interruptions

I reckon players will be coming off soon. The drizzle looks to be getting heavier.

I've just got home. Any of the Channel 9 guys doing commentry apart from Nicholas?

4 more to Hayden over the legside.

Suprising 9 havent had any guys in like 4 years ago. I thought Slater would have been introduced seen as he's doing pundit work for Sky.

Channel 9 commentators maybe not in WC. I have seen Slater on Sky in some match during the stuff they do during breaks but thoes people have not been in commentary box. but other than Nicholas none

big lbw shout and he's outta there. Clarke gone lbw playing all around it.

Geez. I go to the toilet and when I come back we have lost Clarke.

Once again. The commentator is in the middle of a sentence and they go to an ad.

I would just like to say that I dropped Hayden before the last game in my fantasy team - when he scored the fastest ever WC TON/and todays likely TON.

Gutted.

Oxy said:
I would just like to say that I dropped Hayden before the last game in my fantasy team - when he scored the fastest ever WC TON/and todays likely TON.

Gutted.
:))
I have Hayden, Ponting, Gilly and McGrath. Ponting and Gilly failed.
Haydos will get me points.

Gone! Roy trys to cut Samuels and gets a thin edge. I didnt hear a thing.
He goes for 13
4/208
36 overs.

That's the ton! 2 tons in 2 matches. Not much celebration there. He knows that there is still a long way to go in this match. Very well played.
19.gif

Hayden has to stay and not get out for another 6 overs atleast. well played for his 100

Hayden has to play a big innings now. He cant just get out. There is still alot of work to do as Hussey pulls a four.

Sean said:
It must be quite delayed. Your updates are 1-2 minutes behind everyone elses.
yes it is a little delayed as it is on the net and I am walking around and working too

Huss is lucky that he didnt get a bit of bat onto that. It would have been straight onto the stumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back